Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Secrets of Selkie Island

Secrets of Selkie Island

a part of “Secrets of Selkie Island”, a fictional universe by (Irrelevant_Tea).

Remake! (Not about selkies, sorry! D:) Read inside for more info.!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secrets of Selkie Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Secrets of Selkie Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Secrets of Selkie Island"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Secrets of Selkie Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:37 am

"Beware! Here be monsters!"

I would like to be reserved for heir four and local four please?

EDIT - Is it okay if I use these two as my faceclaims?

|| Sean O'pry ||

&

|| Lauren Cohan ||
Last edited by FaithsAngel on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 am

@Tea: Hello. It is nice meeting you and I would like to reserve the roles of Pack Member Three and Heir Two, please? Oh, also, "Beware! Here Be Monsters!" Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:16 am

May I reserve Local eight if possible? For the male one, I am still deciding and will probably take a less popular role later so I won't snatch others preferred role away. Because beware! Here be monsters! And I am telling the truth c=

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:14 am

Could I reserve local seven female? I love this plot.

And what an intriguing phrase, "Beware! Here be monsters!". :P

I'm still undecided on the male and would likely like to play an NPC one just so others more skilled can snatch up the main male roles; if that might be ok with you?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:24 am

Hullo all, I would like to reserve Pack Member Two. If we need more females at a later date then I will take up the slack. Beware! Here be Monsters indeed..

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Yaaaayy!
I'm so glad people have taken interest in this! ^^ Everything sounds good!! All is reserved and I will be updating the Info. page shortly (I'm babysitting so it might take a little bit).

I'm excited to see everyone's characters and I cannot wait to begin role-playing with you all! :) Please tell others about this! I want all the roles filled so we can hopefully start by the end of this week. ^-^

If you have any questions or suggestions to make this role-play even better feel free to let it be known! I'm definitely open to new ideas!

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Hello there. ^^

I must say, I really do admire this RP. I've been looking for an advanced RP for soooo loooonnnggg. So so so so long. So, anyway, I'd love to reserve Local One! :D

Before I run into anything else, It is the last month of school and exams and other tests are coming up. So that means ALOT of studying yay... I'm so excited.... So I am sorry in advance if I cannot post for a couple of days. Also, it may take me a tad bit longer to get my character up because I have two more tests coming up this week! D: So yeah.

"Beware! Here be monsters!" they'll eat you up
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:10 pm

@KOKIA::
Hey doll :D Why thank you, I'm glad you like it. ^^ As for exams and what-not, I completely understand! So, no sweat. Just get the character in as soon as you can. :) Oh, and yeah, reserved for you. Can't wait to see her!

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Thank you, darlin'! I shall start working on my CS now~

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:37 pm

May I reserve Heir five please? If I need to take a guy on a later date, I will be more than happy to. ^.^

Beware! Here be monsters!

For my Face claim, I think I will be using Chachi Gonzales with brown hair.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:46 am

Hi!! I'd like to reserve Heir Three (the one that's a werewolf) and if you need any more males, let me know.

EDIT.

I searched for an appropriate, not too seemingly overused face claim and based upon the FC that @BleedingLover chose for the sister, I'm going with Aimee Teegarden with brown hair. I can also take on Local Six.

Last edited by chanelindistress on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 am

Since important events are coming up real soon, I'll most likely be a little slower to get my profile done. The earliest I can get this done is by the end of this week, if that is ok with you, Tea?

I will get this done, no doubt, so please bare with me lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Statement retracted. Best of luck!

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:39 pm

@Bleeding&Girl::

Both reserved! I'll be updating the Info. page shortly. :)

@Alise::

That's perfectly fine! I've been real busy myself lately. @_@ Just as soon as you can! My characters aren't even finished yet. >__<

Everyone! Sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days. Some things came up but they're all situated now. I hope everyone's character(s) are coming along nicely! I really hoped those who are just portraying a female role would take up a male one as well (to get the spots filled). However, it is fine if you don't. We need to get the rest taken, though!

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 am

I'd like to take a crack at Heir 6. I sent you a PM as mentioned - let me know please!

I was thinking Gaspard Ulliel for FC:

aerineth
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!