Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Proxy Agents

Proxy Agents

a part of “Proxy Agents”, a fictional universe by redfrozenqueen.

Anything you need for your relationship troubles, the Proxy has the solution for you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Proxy Agents”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Proxy Agents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redfrozenqueen on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:46 am

In the streets of New York, there exists a certain establishment called The Proxy. The Proxy exists for the sole purpose of providing you with your relationship needs. Need a fake date for the wedding of an ex you want to get back at? Come on in to The Proxy and take your pick.

Name | Age | Client | FC: Ashley Greene | Open
Name | Age | Client's Best Friend | FC: Claire Holt | Open
Name | Age | Proxy | FC: Dylan O'Brien | Open

Their Story?
The Client's Best Friend has just been through a terrible break up and thinks that she's so undesireable, and the Client wants to cheer her up, so the Client approaches her good friend, the Proxy to take the Client's Best Friend out on a few dates
What's the Problem?
The Client's Best Friend isn't supposed to find out about the truth. The Proxy has hidden feelings towards the Client.

Name | Age | Client's Son | FC: Colin Morgan | Open
Name | Age | Proxy | FC: Chris Colfer | Open

Their Story?
The Client is a wealthy businessman. His son is openly gay, but hasn't found the right one yet. One of the Client's business partner's wedding is coming up and he and his son needs to make an appearance, so he recruits a Proxy to act as his son's date.
What's the Problem?
The Client's Son knows about the Proxy. The Proxy has to cut all ties towards the family after the event.

Name | Age | Client | FC: Dianna Agron | Open
Name | Age | Proxy | FC: Emily Browning | Taken by me

Their Story?
The Client wants to make an ex-girlfriend who cheated on her jealous, so she recruits the Proxy's help.
What's the Problem?
The Proxy turns out to be one of the Client's classmates that the Client has rejected multiple times before.

Some Rules:
× I actually don't have many except for basic courtesy and respect. Follow the rules of the site, so no graphic sexual material. Fade to black those things, please.
× Romance is the main theme of this rp so have fun with that.
× If you want to take a character, please tell me first in the OOC. Thank you. Face claims are totally negotiable, btw.
× I don't have a specific character sheet for you, but I do want to see this thing in them: If proxy, state how they got into the business, how long they've been a proxy, and if they want out.
× Make connections with others. The Proxys obviously know each other.
× Nothing else... For now.

I haven't thought of which character to take yet, so feel free to see the roles.
Edit: I will be taking the Emily Browning fc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

redfrozenqueen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: Proxy Agents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:36 am

May I reserve Dianna Argon and Chris Morgan.

May I change Chris' face claim to Logan Lerman?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redfrozenqueen on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:35 am

Wait, Chris Colfer or Colin Morgan?

Dianna is reserved for you, but please clear up who you want to change to Logan. Thank you.

redfrozenqueen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 am

I'd like to reserve Dylan O'Brien please ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Oh my... I just realized I missed their names together, I'm sorry. I meant Collin Morgan. And thank you.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redfrozenqueen on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Done and done. :)

redfrozenqueen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Interest. But don't know what character to take. #strugglebus.
Questions:
Am I allowed to compete for a reserve?
Is it possible to add a couple/role? (Assuming the main roles are filled). Ie. I'm thinking Ashley Green's Ex-Boyfriend or Em Brownings Ex-girlfriend. Whatever is the least inconvenient and the most interesting story wise.

No pressure, I'll check back around here and there :) wishing ya'll the best of luck either way!

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

May I reserve Claire Holt's FC ? :)
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtherThanMe on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:02 pm

May I please reserve Ashley Greene's FC? Thanks! :)
Wouldn't you like to know?

OtherThanMe
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby redfrozenqueen on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

@Rivaille: If we did those, it would be the Claire Holt fc who would have the ex-boyfriend and the Dianna Agron fc who would have an ex-gilfriend. It seems possible and they could be part of a different couple all together.

Reserved for the two of you.

redfrozenqueen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:44 pm

I've finished my female character!!!!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!