Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Element

Element

a part of “Element”, a fictional universe by PoBeeb.

The year is 2058. The world is in the midst of war against elemental mages. Some secure their freedom by turning their backs on their own kind. Others unite together to take back what was rightfully theirs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Element”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Element

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Element"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Element

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 am

Interesting. I might whip out an earth character. Question though, in the cs, do we have to put ALL the lyrics? Or just a part?

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 am

Lyrics aren't required at all. You can use whatever you're like. It's just a fun way to get a vibe for your character.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Yo, since this drug wasn't created until 2040 and the year is 2058, wouldn't that mean the oldest mages could only be 18 years old?

Perfidy
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Going to give it a bit longer for people to post their characters~

Good question. The drug was created in 2040, but it didn't only effect unborn children. It killed some adults and gave others gifts, so your character could have been one a' the lucky ones.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Oop, I see.

Alrighty then! Finished and submitted my character~

Perfidy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:13 am

thos suspenders

I'll take a closer look at him tomorrow. Also gonna try to get my character done, if I'm not too busy.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 am

Finished Etoile but I may have went a bit overboard.

*sees the age thing* And here I go to make some minor tweaks to her story.

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 am

I tweaked Angelic Wings. It's now something actually useful.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:57 am

You guys really like Dark mages ;<

That's fine. Any new comers, please consider a different element tho. First post will hopefully be tonight. If you're character is still WIP, you can post. Just finish it up as soon as possible.

Edit: Set the time back, since people are still getting confused over the 2040 thing. This'll work, I suppose.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Sorry my character isn't fully finished >~> hehe

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Heckyeahheckyeahheckyeahheackyeahheckyeah.

We're starting? YEAH!

Perfidy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Ye. HOPEFULLY tonight if I can stay awake. If not, first thing in the morning I'll post. Some of you have already stated the group you begin in. That wasn't what was planned, but that's completely my bad for not making it clear. So for those who didn't include it in their history, I'm going to be randomly selecting your group based on the numbers you gave me. I'll be adding it to your character sheets, so be sure to check before you post. You'll kinda need it to know where you start out.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Oh snap, wasn't expecting to be on team "bad-guy".

Hopefully us mage-hunters get cool uniforms. Teams always look cooler with matching uniforms tbh.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:01 pm

You don't gotta be a mage hunter. You could escape, if you want~

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Nah mate. I'VE BEEN CHOSEN BY GOD ALMIGHTY TO FULFILL THIS ROLE, AND FILL IT I WILL. FULLY.

I'm gonna hunt those dirty mages if it means I get a sweet uniform. Have you seen Laiq's personality? Dude wants cool duds. End of discussion.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Are you allowed to kill other characters in this roleplay? (no please no) And I posted. Tell me if it not ok.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:07 pm

@Moahi: Dude, you entered an rp where the players are split into factions. Combat between us is inevitable. Text-based combat is generally a lot like a chess-game. When someone gets cornered and runs out of options, that person is at the mercy of their assailant. That's probably the only instance in which another player can actually threaten the life of your character. So the best thing you can do is play smart and not pick fights that are not in your favor.

But if the gm has special rules about it, then that's another story.I'm actually pretty interested in the answer too.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Greetings! I have just finished creating my character and thought to first post here before submitting it. I also assigned my character a random number, since if i understood correctly, i'd be added to one of the two groups by hand of that number. Anyway, i hope my character gets accepted, and if something needs changing, please do tell, so that i can do precisely that!

Gundalive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello everyone, I am just stopping by to announce myself. Just got a character added last night as I was scouring the wanted adds. I shall also add my own post to that to keep it bumped nice and good.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!