Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last of Us || To see another day

I'm Back!

a part of “The Last of Us || To see another day”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

This is a zombie Apocalypse roleplay. If your truly interested have a look I promise it won't disappoint.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last of Us || To see another day”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'm Back!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey guys I am extremely sorry for my leave of absence. I know its been a freaking month and all but I swear to you guys I really had no choice in the matter cause no matter how much I wanted and tried to I couldn't get on RPG I couldn't. Its just been a whole shit load of unfortunate events in my life but I'm not going to go into detail. Any whooo I'm back now so if any of y'all still want to continue on with this roleplay please let me know cause I'm not going to put up a post unless I know atleast a few of you guys still want to continue :) Once I know that the post will be up right away.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: I'm Back!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:31 am

I'm still in. I was super excited about it and I don't want it to die!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:35 am

I'll surely continue. However, over the summer, my schedule is going to become increasingly irregular. So I'll still be here, I just won't know when lol.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm still around whenever people are down to post, Just didn't want to mess up the order

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!