Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Where the Wind Blows

Where the Wind Blows

a part of “Where the Wind Blows”, a fictional universe by Cheshire_Girl.

In a future where dragons have taken the form of humans... More Info Inside

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Where the Wind Blows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Where the Wind Blows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 pm

There are many different types of dragons, here are a few examples, but first let me outline the basic hybrid for you.
Hybrids do not have wings, they can have wings but for some reason, they either turn out too small for the body, or the body is too heavy for the wings to carry. A hybrid can have anything from a couple of scales, to horns, to a spine that can shoot spikes. If they are of the Alpha species (which cannot be mixed with any other species due to its superior DNA), they can bend the will of any other dragon and can use it's frosty breath to spray ice that can do more damage than a Fury. Most dragons have fire breathing abilities, unless it is a water class or a heavy weight. Heavy weights have wide frames and big muscles with razor sharp claws that can slice through tree tops and the like without a second thought.

The Changewing:

Boneknapper and his rider:

The very rare and ominous Fightmare:

A Gronkle, they were pretty common, they tend to be a bit wider than others:

Scauldron, it spits water that is boiling hot and can cook its target in seconds:

The Alpha or Bewilderbeast, this dragon has frosty breath that can freeze things in an instant, It can also impose its will upon other dragons:

A Fury, this dragon is the epitome of stealth and danger. It blasts blue fire and has razor sharp claws so that it can climb:

This is what a Horned Skull would look like if human:
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Where the Wind Blows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Can I snag that last female dragon spot? Cheers!

My HEX color shall be...

*Drum roll*

Electric blue: #0892d0

EDIT: Before I forget this, y'know. Haven't really read any books in about three or so years, so... Yeah, that should about give you an idea of how I can't really answer that question. =P
Last edited by Byte on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes! So excited for you to join!

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:06 am

Can I reserve the one for the female companion? I kind of finished it before I read the rules so... Sorry bout that... Once you agree to it, I would submit my character right away. My hex code should be dark blue, if I figure out the coding for it T_T. The last book I read was "The Golden Apples Of The Sun" by Ray Bradbury. Its really good! Thanks in advance!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 am

This looks like an awesome roleplay! If so, may I reserve the first human male role?

My hex code shall be: #009966

And, the last book I read was, “Acting For Animators” by Ed Hooks

Also, quick question. Are all the humans related? As in, brothers and sisters? It’s just in the roleplay summary it states “…taken in by a wealthy family with four children.” Sorry to be a bother, I was just wondering about it. :3

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 am

May i reserve one of the male dragon roles. I think my hex code will bbbeeee This... Whatever this is... i think its #0000BF... Yeah As for the last book i read i guess.... Huh... I guess it had to be Hotblood!... Well its more of a comic really but... Yeah i dont know
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:05 am

Yes to everyone! I'm so excited that you all want to join!

And yeah, they're all siblings. They can all be adopted if you guys would prefer because I know it's hard to find similar face claims.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 am

Lol yeah adoptive would probably be best. . Unless u plan to take one face and edit then all with different shirts XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:47 am

Agreed. I’m up for the adoptive idea, since it makes easier sense to do it that way. ~

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:12 am

Hmmm I don't know which dragon I want to be.... Maybe a alpha.... Kinda fits with my face claim... But mah babies ; n ;

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:34 am

@Everyone: Adopted it is!

@C O S O M I C: You can do a hybrid if you can't decide. Unless it's Alpha, you can't hybrid an Alpha.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:07 pm

May I reserve the last Male Dragon

I don't know my hex yet, but I'll tell you once i figure it out

My last book is Eon, I forgot who it was by though.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Yes and thank you for joining :)

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:21 pm

So, quick question. Are we supposed to pick a dragon from the list you provided? Or are we allowed to make up our own breeds?

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm

I would prefer if you chose from the list, but if you would like to make up a breed that is fine. Just post a picture in the OOC of what the dragon should look like and a few details about it.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Cheshire_Girl wrote:@Everyone: Adopted it is!

@C O S O M I C: You can do a hybrid if you can't decide. Unless it's Alpha, you can't hybrid an Alpha.

Actually i think i would enjoying being a alpha. It would fit my characters personality quite well XD

EDIT: *numbs on chesires head* YOU SPELLED MY NAME COSOMIC XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 pm

@ C O S M I C: Sorry! I've been multitasking. Watching American Ninja Warrior and typing is hard.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Don't forget to PM the person that you would like for your companion/dragon!

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Could I snag that last human spot? And uh... How 'bout 2f26b6for the color. As for books... I'm in the same boat as Byte here xD Unless visual novels count.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm

The spot is yours! Don't forget to PM whomever you'd like your dragon to be! And yes, visual novels and graphic novels count.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!