Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Claire's Academy for the Supernatural

Dorms and Assignments

a part of “Claire's Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by Rabidness.

Long ago, a witch named Claire founded a school for Supernatural children aged 4-18, and it is still going to this day. More info inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Claire's Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dorms and Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Dorm Assignments
Girls Dorms:
Room 1: Remilla Scarlet and Rosaline Thorne
Room 2: Khalida Kindley and Bane
Room 3: Modesty Rosewood and Aimee Moreau

Boys Dorms:
Room 1: Glandur Moonbow and Jack
Room 2: Leo McKenna and Adam Kindley
Room 3: Nicholas Cooper and Jin Kuro

Dorms have 2 beds, and you may apply to room with the opposite gender.

All dorms come with a kitchen containing a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, and a table, two full-sized beds, two closets, a bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet, and an alarm clock.

You may bring your own bedding, or use school-owned bedding.
Last edited by Rabidness on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dorms and Assignments

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Anybody wanna room with Khalida, Adam or Modesty?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Anyone who wants to room with Leo, Rosaline, Nicholas, or Glandur, post now or forever hold your place! Well, okay, not really. Better post soon, though.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:47 pm

OMG wow. Before finding the name Adam, I was going to name my character Leo. Weeeiiirddd. Anyways, because of that I think Adam and Leo should be roommates! :D

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:51 am

I;m kind of interested in the other demon, Rosaline. I don't really mind if you group me with someone else though...:P

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:49 am

Alright, Rosaline will be with Remillia, and Adam will be with Leo. I will assign dorms soon, and the first post will be edited.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:26 pm

If anyone is interested in being Jin's room mate let me know, I don't mind how it is. : )

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Since two more people joined I was wondering if I could split up my characters from their shared dorm. It'll be kinda lame role playing with myself when they get to their room.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Haha yeah that would get boring RPing with yourself. XD
If one of your character's wants to be Jin's dorm room mater then let me know, I'd be more than happy to do so.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!