Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pack Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:14 pm

I thought It might be easiest to start a form for all of the pack members, to discuss how each of the wolves would interact with each other. After all, they do live together and interact on a daily basis. It doesn't have to be super formal, but since there aren't that many members it may not be a bad thing just to shoot some of the others a pm. It may be a bit dull, if everyone is neutral towards each other.

Code: Select all
[center][size=250][font=]Name[/font][/size]
[img]Gif of your character [/img][/center]

[size=100]
[b]Lucian Hunter:[/b] | Alpha | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Dean Murray:[/b] | Beta | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Hayden Ballou:[/b] | Pack Member | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Dove Whitmore:[/b] | Pack Member | Then express what your character feels about this character

[b]Raemus Jaeger:[/b] | Pack Member | Then express what your character feels bout this character[/font][/size]
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Pack Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Lucian Hunter: | Alpha |
"What can I say about Lucian? He's basically my best friend. We understand each other better than anyone else understands us. Plus we pretty much like all the same things, when we're not busy with the pack or work you can catch us fishing or going on bike rides. He's there when I need him, and I'm there when he needs me. I'll be forever loyal to him and I know he won't abuse my loyalty. He really is a great guy... you know, when he's not in a feral rage."

Dean Murray: | Beta |
"That's me. I pride myself on the fact that I rather use my brains then brawn. I'm easygoing and can get along with basically anyone, basically."

Hayden Ballou: | Pack Member |
"Hayden's a good kid. He's a little all over the place and I often have to remind him to take things slow and to think before he speaks because of his razor sharp tongue, but don't worry; he's all bark and no bite. But he is a hard worker, so I'll give him that too."

Dove Whitmore: | Pack Member |
"Dove's a really good friend. When she first joined the pack she was broken and defeated but I slowly coaxed her out of her shell and she soon blossomed into a radiant young lady. I took her under my wing since day one and comforted her with whatever she needed. Because of our connection, I can tend to be very possessive of her, I don't want her getting hurt again, ever."

Raemus Jaeger: | Pack Member |
"He's a little shit, pure and simple. I can tolerate him but that's about it. All he seems to care about is having a good time. He never takes anything seriously and doesn't think before doing anything, honestly, does this boy have a brain? I try my damn hardest not to punch his pretty little face."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Remus Jaeger

Lucian Hunter: | Alpha | "He's a pretty cool guy I guess. We hang out sometimes, just for a drink or fixing up our bikes, but that's about it. A bit uptight otherwise, but I guess that's what makes him such a great leader. Normally I wouldn't follow someone, especially someone who doesn't smile very often, but he makes it work and I can respect that."
May change this one later

Dean Murray: | Beta | "Complete uptight ass butt, can't tell you how many times he's killed the mood. Seriously, this guy can't take a joke at all, I'm amazed that he's lived this long without going critically insane...or even having friends. I don't like sounding like a douche, but man this guy just needs to relax and let go sometimes!"

Hayden Ballou: | Pack Member | "He's my best buddy in the whole pack!! I don't know where I would be if this guy wasn't there when I joined. While our two leaders are sticks in the mud, Denny keeps things light. We hang out a lot and considering how he likes to push boundaries, or rather break them, I have no problem taking him along on my adventures because I know he can handle himself."

Dove Whitmore: | Pack Member | "You know, I've never had a sister before, but I'm pretty sure now I do. Dovie is not 'like' my sister, she pretty much is my kid sister. We have that witty banter thing that she's so fond of and that most siblings do, but I would never bring her along with me on my adventure, far too dangerous and if anything had ever happened to her on my watch I don't think I would ever be able to forgive myself. After all my kid sister is my responsibility."

Remus Jaeger: | Pack Member | "Honestly, I'm awesome; have my quirks, have my faults, but overall I think I turned out pretty great. I could've been so much worse."
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm

"Luci! Him and Dean are easily my closest friends. Don't let the big bad wolf act scare you off- deep down he's a real softie. I know I can always depend on him, and I love to tease and play around with him. He never fails to make me smile. But he is my alpha, and he has my utmost respect. He is a great leader."

"If it wasn't for Dean, I don't know what I would be like. I was so defeated and broken when I first joined the pack, and he really helped me through a lot. He was so kind to me. He has such good heart, and he's just an overall amazing guy. We tend to playfully flirt and tease, but I know I can count on him no matter what."

Hayden Ballou: | Pack Member |
"Hayden may snap or push people away every now and then, but he is so brave and a very loyal pack member. Sometimes he doesn't always get along with me but I know he never really means harm. Our squabbles (which generally consist of him getting grumpy with me and me backing off) never last too long, and he's a really dependable member of my pack. I trust him."

"I'm not always sure about myself and I have a bad habbit of second-guessing myself, but i'd like to think I"m a fairly important part of the pack."

Raemus Jaeger: | Pack Member |
"Raemus is my big brother, without a doubt. He's always looking out for me, no matter what. Sometimes I wish he didn't think I was so fragile, but I know he only has my wellbeing in mind. He always has witty banter with me, and always brings a smile to my face. He's very outgoing, and very easily to get along with. I always worry that his thrill seeking will get him hurt, though."

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Hayden respects him like any other pack member should. His respect is given because Hayden feels like the guy earned it, not because he feels like he needs to. Hayden respects how Lucian is over-protective of his pack like a father should be towards his children, this hits home for Hayden. One thing he doesn't like about Lucian is that the man is always hesitant for any help which Hayden doesn't understand at all since the man is much respected in his eyes and would never seem weak if asked for some help. All in all, Hayden respects the man greatly and wouldn't think twice of what the man orders of him. {May edit later}

At second glance, Dean just seems like another one of those jocks from high school that Hayden had to put up with everyday. But as he got to know him, Hayden now knows that this isn't even closely true. In his opinion, Dean is a determined individual that knows what he's doing and Hayden would trust his life with the guy if not for Dean's dangerous tendencies.

Dove is truly the type of friend you want around in your darkest hour. She may be overly-friendly to even a fault but Hayden thinks in the end he'll be glad she was there. Hayden hates how she will go above and beyond to earn a smile or cheer someone up. He hates this because he knows sometimes people just wanna cry or be upset or angry and be left alone. Hayden simply loves her natural friendliness but hates it when it's not needed or pushed onto others.

Remus Jaeger: | Pack Member |
Hayden see's Remus as a guy he'd love to party with or just play video games with. The guy's funny and isn't afraid to show his weird side. There isn't much to hate about the guy except for that fact that he doesn't express his emotions well which makes it hard to know what the guy is thinking and if he is serious in the moment or not.

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!