Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy

Misaki Creek Academy| Relationship Thread

a part of “Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A new year at Misaki Creek Academy comes along, as a group of boys try to find out just where and who their hearts lie with, all the while dealing with the occasional supernatural occurrence.[CLOSED| NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Misaki Creek Academy| Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 am

Simply copy and paste the sheet below, and write your character's feelings about other students/staff. Remember, if you want a specific relationship, Pm's are always the best way to do it. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[font=candara][center][img]img%20of%20character[/img]
[size=200]Name of character[/size]
[size=150] Age - Position (Uke, Seme, Seke? Optional )- Supernatural Affliction - three adjectives to describe your character[/size]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral[/center]
[size=150][u]Students[/u][/size]
[list][*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/haruka-miyamoto][b]Haruka Miyamoto:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/sora-saito][b]Sora Saito:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/ethan-malcolm][b]Ethan Malcolm:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/seto-viltrol][b]Seto Vitrol:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/alexander-elvenguard][b]Alexander Elvenguard:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/joseph-pines][b]Joseph Pines:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/ahn-taehyun][b]Ahn Taehyun:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/joshua-v-kingston][b] Joshua V. Kingston :[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/noah-shin][b] Noah Shin:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/christian-sinclair][b]Christian Sinclair:[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/adrian-silivasi][b]Adrian Silivasi:[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/sorin-silivasi][b]Sorin Silivasi:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/list]

[list][u][size=150]Staff[/size][/u]
[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/hiroshi-tatsuno][b]Hiroshi Tatsuno:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/sato-fukuwa][b]Saito Fukuwa:[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/kito-viltrol][b]Kito Viltrol[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/rien][b]Rien:[/b][/url] Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/mihail-abram][b]Mihail Abram[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

[*][url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/misaki-creek-an-all-boys-academy/characters/mamoru-murakami][b]Mamoru Murakami[/b][/url]Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?[/list][/font]
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Misaki Creek Academy| Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 am

17 - Seke - Human (it seems) - Curious, Friendly, Unemotional
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || = neutral

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto:◑| M-Me? I don't know , I've always seen myself as just....there, it's difficult to summarize, but I think I find myself okay enough, and I hope I seem that way to other people as well.

• Sora Saito: ◑| He's my roommate, but I've yet to really have much of an opinion of him, I've heard he's something of a prankster, or maybe a troublemaker...can't remember which though. Hope we get along enough.

• Ethan Malcolm:◑|He seems...depressing, though that surely can't be all there is to him right?

• Seto Vitrol:◑| It occurred to me that we kind of do look alike, but beyond that I can't say much.

• Alexander Elvenguard: ◑| He's just a little older if not my age, and yet, he has such a childish aura, not that I'm complaining, it's just...surprising I guess.

• Joseph Pines: ◑| I think we'd make good friends, but he seems so quiet.

• Ahn Taehyun: ◑| I get the feeling that I shouldn't mess with this guy or get on his bad side, but his personality reminds me of my father surprisingly.

• Joshua V. Kingston : ◑|I guess you could say there is two sides to every coin when it comes to him eh?

• Noah Shin: ◑| I'm under the impression that'd I wouldn't have a hard time making friends with him so we'll see.

• Christian Sinclair: ◑| Rather elegant isn't he....I guess that's what happens when you come from money, other than his obviously breathtaking presence I can't say I know much beyond the dazzling persona of Christian. Also, he has some pretty unique eyes.

• Adrian Silivasi: ◑| Doesn't he have a twin? Though, other than the face he seems completely different from his twin.

• Sorin Silivasi: ◑| I could reiterate what I said about his brother, though this one seems to have a bit more kick to his personality.

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ◑| He's weird, no....mysterious, but he gives off a vibe that says otherwise. I'll need to talk to him more to really see just what he's all about.

• Saito Fukuwa:◑| I've heard that he isn't exactly easy to be around, then again like most everyone else, I just don't know what to think about him.

• Kito Viltrol◑|Yeah..I see it, we kinda do look alike, I can't say I've ever met him though.

• Rien:◑| Is he a Prince or something? He looks like he comes from royalty, or rather acts like it, really ethereal looking, like a...porcelain doll or something.

• Mihail Abram◑| I can already tell this teacher might be hard ass, I think he should smile more so people wouldn't be so afraid of him, on second thought, they might be more afraid...

• Mamoru Murakami◑|He should see a doctor about his eyes, they're crimson and I'm pretty sure that's a sign of blood poisoning or something. Also, I get real nervous around him, like he 's in my shadow or something...strange.

30s? - Biological Immortality/Ability Absorption - Reliable, Tolerant, Passionate
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: ◑: He's new, I'll give you that, though the boy seems to have nothing special about him, in fact, rumor has it that the boy is human, but I attribute this gossip to nothing more than insult, I mean is competitiveness between peers here so bad that we call each other human as an insult? If I had to say, Haruka seems to be more than what meets the eye, and I believe that whatever affliction or power he may have he can conquer.

• Sora Saito: ☺| ☠: There are students who exhaust my patience, and then there's Sora, he really lovable, but when he gets into one of those mischievous moods, there is absolutely no stopping him, and for me that means a mass riot of people coming into my office and complaining about his antics. Other than that, I adore his ingenuity and creativity, and I think he'll go far if he keeps his head out of trouble.

• Ethan Malcolm: ◑|☺: Oh how I wish I could whisk this little one off his feet, and realize there is much more to life than skulking about one's existence, no matter how small an existence may be, there is something that keeps us tethered here, something that drives us forward, I feel that there is too much to appreciate in life for him to be such a misanthrope at such a young age. If he ever felt the need, I would love to strike a conversation with him.

• Seto Vitrol: ☺: Watching Seto grow for these few years, has been an rewarding experience, alongside working with his father, I can understand that Seto can be a bit cold, but I can see that he is far more than that.

• Alexander Elvenguard:☺☺: Probably one of the most memorable, and favorite of the students at this Academy, I was delighted by his personality, the fact that teenagers usually tends to be skeptical, depressing little runts, Alex seems to turn that on it's head, he's a ray of sunshine in a cloud of angst I swear. I would pay to have more students like him.

• Joseph Pines: ◑|☺: Reserved types are normal here, but I wouldn't be surprised that Joseph had more to show than just that, but also he might be able to make a kick ass salad with his plant skills. Ah...now I'm getting ideas...hope he likes the blossoms around the school grounds.

• Ahn Taehyun: ☺| ☠: Like two bulls in a china shop...I swear. Me and him butt heads more than I do with my pillow at night, though I admit that I like his fiery attitude, and his refusal to back down instigates me to try harder sometimes, though at the end of the day we're content with one another, that is until another argument starts again...lesson here is: stubborn can't fix stubborn.

• Joshua V. Kingston : ◑|☺: I see that he tries his very best to keep his other side under wraps, and that even then I see that Joshua has an affliction that is beyond the understanding of most people, even those with their own afflictions. He seems to have excellent control over it, or at least I imagine he does, no doubt something like that is a burden on someone so young.

• Noah Shin: ☺| That laid back attitude has never been a deterrent for me as far as classroom procedures go, either way Noah seems like a nice boy, and furthermore not at all perplexed by much, I respect those who do not panic under pressure.

• Christian Sinclair:☺☺: Top of his class, perfect student role model, all the things you expect out of Christian, I feel we are blessed to know that such a young man exists, and it seems that the charm he exudes rubs off on others quite easily. He and I get along quite well, truly a remarkable young man.

• Adrian Silivasi:◑|☺: More reserved than his twin, so I've found it hard on multiple occasions to connect with him, regardless, from what I can tell from the way he interacts with Sorin, I have the innate feeling that he is much more enjoyable to be around when one knows him well, but it isn't like he already is.

• Sorin Silivasi:☺: Sorin is interesting in that his mouth never ceases to spout something interesting, and unlike some things it usually is something that incites discussion during class periods. He also seems to attract much attention to himself, and is always surrounded by friends. I see him as very well rounded for a student.

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ♥: I must say that I am the maaan. I mean come on, who wouldn't like a being who's a few thousand years old, and owns a school? And look at me, I'm not too shabby for someone who's lived for centuries.

• Saito Fukuwa:☺☺: Everyone says he such a drag, but I definitely understand some of his points, don't tell anyone, but when I get enough time to myself sometimes I wander down to the Infirmary and share a beer with the guy, we just chillax until it's time for me to go do some other mundane thing, but we have the greatest talks sometimes, so for someone who's so willing to fix the problems of others, you could say that Saito is kinda of what I am to others....for me? if that makes sense???

• Kito Viltrol☺: Me and Kito get along very well, he is quite gentlemanly, and is courteous to a fault, I wish I had half the manners he does. Even then, there's got to be something he's hiding right? I shouldn't snoop on people, or try to figure them out like a puzzle, but I want to see what Kito might be hiding, he can't all be manners and politeness right?

• Rien:☺☺: Me and Rien go waaaaaaayyy back, I mean without him this Academy would be no where, and he was so understanding when my soul transferred multiple times from different bodies, we share a very special connection that goes beyond that of most friends, and I would personally make it so that that friendship never ceases, I couldn't imagine Misaki Creek without his assistance, and the many times I lost my way, only for him to come along and pick up the pieces. I feel grateful for having such a great colleague by my side, and hope to keep him there for years to come, then again if he chooses to leave I would have no problem, but it would put a dent in my heart I must say.

• Mihail Abram☺☺/ ♥?: At first, I was rightly intimidated by him, I don't know, it most likely has something to do with that scowl on his face, but over time I think, or at least I want to believe that I've warmed up to him, but as for Mihail, he's still rather distant, sometimes I think I annoy him so I keep my mouth shut or stay my distance as well, and that isn't surprising since I know I can be very annoying, but there are other times when I really appreciate his advice and his presence, in that sense I feel closer to him, but can only figure so much out from how restrained he is when we talk personally. Oh Gods...I'm blathering on about him like I'm some school girl with a crush....

• Mamoru Murakami☺/ ☠: I always say that you can never go wrong with a Seer (I don't actually say that, lest Mamoru blind me with my past deeds) on your team, and I think Mamoru stands to prove that I was right in that regard, he's very competent as a teacher. Yet, somehow I think he fails to realize how blunt he can be, in a way, I wouldn't find it hard to believe that he hated me, or just find me to be a huge bother or something. Either way, I can pardon whatever gripes he may have with me, and plus I'm trying to get on his good side so I can get invited to that wedding of his. (*secretly plans to sing drunkenly at the reception*)
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:23 am

ImageImage
Mihail Abram
26 - Teacher - Djinn
Preferred Uke, Is A Seke
Kuudere - Antisocial
Serious

The Interview Begins…and is subject to change.

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: ◑ He's human…and that deeply unsettles me but I don't think I should persecute him for the wrongdoings of humanity. Sure, I'm not thrilled to be near another human after being trapped in this body but Haruka seems like a plain..uh..nice student. However, I'm still cautious about him.
  • Sora Saito: ◑ I don't feel any particular way about this student. They do have an intriguing power though.
  • Ethan Malcolm: ◑ Ethan appears to be a very quiet young man, and given that fact I haven't spoken much with him.
  • Seto Vitrol: ◑ Mr. Vitrols' son? He looks exactly like his father which is what surprises me. Kito's genes must be pretty strong I suppose. Anyway he's also another one of my quieter students and certainly less touchy.
  • Alexander Elvenguard: ◑ I don't dislike him but I certainly don't like this student. He's a bit..childish and this irritates me a bit but as a teacher I try to be professional with him.
  • Joseph Pines: ◑ This particular student I happen to have noticed has a habit of forgetting to take care of his own needs, seeming to put others needs above his. I can't say I like the student but I do worry a bit.
  • Ahn Taehyun: ☠ Ahn? If you would tell me where he would be hiding I would be glad to drag him into my class. That student has been on my class lists and hasn't been in here since it started and I have had quite enough. He deserves a good djinni punishment.
  • Joshua V. Kingston : ◑ I'm never quite sure what to expect when it comes to Joshua. He seems to have two souls inside that humanoid body but I'm not sure about him. I suppose I'll keep an eye on him just to see how things turn out. It's not everyday a human, albeit a supernatural one, has a split personality.
  • Noah Shin: ◑ He's my student and we often meet up for… extra tutoring. He doesn't properly do his work so he needs a bit of my help with it which takes a bit of extra time. That's all.
  • Christian Sinclair: ◑ He's a nice boy. Christian is very helpful around the classroom and he's a good kid but I wouldn't say we're friends.
  • Adrian Silivasi: ◑ I don't find anything particularly interesting about this student but it is nice to know that there is someone else who shares my country of origin.
  • Sorin Silivasi: ◑ This student is a bit dramatic but like his twin, I find that it is pleasant to have another person from my country of origin.

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ♥ ☺ I suppose you could say I get along with him more compared to the other teachers but there's a secret I'll never tell him. I enjoy our…friendship, and I wouldn't give that up for some silly fantasy.
  • Saito Fukuwa: ☠ ☺ I hate this teacher's attitude. He's rude and often provoking. Although sometimes we find things to agree on.
  • Kito Viltrol ◑ I can tell he is passionate and enjoys his job I think, however I wouldn't consider being friends with him. He puts me on guard.
  • Rien: ◑ His affliction interests me but we don't speak to each other much and keep to ourselves.
  • Mamoru Murakami ◑ I thought I was a devilish teacher but I suppose Mamoru tops me on this. I happen to seem laid back, I think, compared to him. I try to avoid this teacher as much as possible usually.
Last edited by Akantha on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:40 am

ImageImage

???- Seke- Immortal - Detached, Mysterious, Dutiful

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto:"Miyamoto, Haruka... He is the new senior student. Among all the students in this academe, he is the only one who could be called abnormal. I believe truly that it is a good thing. Human, I wish I could be like that. But, I am not... Even if how much I ask for it. There are things that will never be."

• Sora Saito:"He is a jovial student. It is good for him to find things in which he can smile and laugh about it. That is a precious thing which I do not and will never have again. I hope he carries that joy with importance and that it never fades. Although, it would be nice if he would restrict himself during classes. There is also a good thing in moderation."

• Ethan Malcolm:"It is natural to be afraid of things which one does not understand. I envy him because he is fearful of death because he knows that it will be coming for him in an inevitable manner. For me, it will never come. In any case, he is good child that will learn as time passes by the courage for him to face his fears and when it comes, he will be brilliant."

• Seto Vitrol:"A diligent and kind child. Once in my intervals, I had been a neighbor of their family. There are times that I would be asked to watch over him by Mr. Viltrol. However, I believe I am the one being watched over. I do not dislike it. I appreciate the kindness he gives me. To have someone caring about me, it is a treasure. So, I wish him happiness which I could not have."

• Alexander Elvenguard:"When I see him, it gives me a splash of energy. He does cause problems by breaking rules and would be punished. It is to be expected to have order. However, I do not see any trouble with his personality. He is simply being true to himself and his nature, that alone, is a good thing and very rare for people to do nowadays."

• Joseph Pines:"A sensitive child which reflects in his ability. It suits him in my personal belief. I would suggest for him not to mind what other people think about him too much. In addition, he should care for himself. It is not good for his health. It would be saddening to see him sick. Nevertheless, I would not impede him in anything. After all, it is his life and choice."

• Ahn Taehyun:"An energetic child. He simply does what he likes and does not mind the inconveniences it cause to others. It is both good and bad in regards to different people. I personally do not mind his personality even when speaking his own opinion. It his right to do so and gives an interesting view of an topic believed it to be unchanging. Although, I would ask him to not disturb his classmates and have a bit consideration."

• Joshua V. Kingston :"Two personas within one body. It is not surprising for me to see such being. There are times where the beings deemed unnatural are simply creation of their environments and past. In any case, he is an artistic student and does not cause trouble in my classes. I do hope that he would be able to be free from the chains he has. At least, he would be more free than I am."

• Noah Shin:"His attitude is said to cause problems for many of my fellow teachers. Well, he does have a very laid-back preference in how he does things. It is not something I mind as long as he does his responsibilities as a student. He is free to decide on how and when as long as it is finished. Although, I would have to serve consequences from time to time. It is to be expected as I am still his teacher. Regardless, I do feel very relaxed when he is near.

• Christian Sinclair:"A remarkable student and an upstanding individual. There are no problems for him in my class and I believe, it is a same trend in the others. He is also a reliable person and also has a friendly charm relating to others. I often see him with his fellow students. That is a good thing. I hope that light of his does not fade and be guide for others in a good way."

• Adrian Silivasi:"A child who is coming in to terms of his identity. It is a natural matter in which most children of his age comes through. It is comforting to see that his twin is there to help him in such stage. There are also some of his friends. I believe that once he gains confidence in whatever decision or choice he does. It will be a wonderful things to see. All he has to do is to move one step at a time."

• Sorin Silivasi:"Very social and a nice child. It is rare for a person like him to exist in terms of personality. Yet, he has the flair for dramatics which would be good for theater work. In addition, I wish that he does not get hurt in the process of him trusting people too much. However, it is a strength which is admirable and only few has. After all, it is much easier to doubt than to be assured."

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno:"Headmaster Tatsuno was the longest constant thing in my existence which is true even now. He is someone who knows and has an understanding of my affliction. In that regard, I can manage to relax in his presence and speak of certain matters which I tend to keep most to myself. It is also because of him, I gain a sense of having a home. Although, I also knew for a fact that nothing is forever. An irony, because I will still remain."

• Saito Fukuwa:"The good doctor. He keeps to himself and I keep to mine. I recommend students who are sick to his care at times and he sees to it. He does what is ask of him expecting compensation. That is not something I see as a defect or a fault. I believe it is only right to do so. Everyone has something they desire despite how nonchalant they act. Everything they do leads to that in the long run."

• Kito Viltrol"Mr. Viltrol has been a neighbor of mine, once. He helps me and has been a good Samaritan despite without me asking. He is also a good teacher in which I respect. Although, the subjects he teaches does not bode well with me. This is simply a matter of preference. Yet, it is a nice thing to see him filled with passion when speaking of events in the past. He appears like a child even more so after class hours."

• Mihail Abram"We do not speak to each other unless it dabbles on work. We mostly keep to ourselves. The Headmaster had told me of his affliction and forgetting once name is terrible. After all, I never changed my name throughout my existence. It is an anchor for me which keeps me grounded that I am here. So, I understand."

• Mamoru Murakami"I deemed him an inconvenience and and ally in certain situations. He taunts and desires to see me strongly react on something. I do not understand his fascination for it. Regardless, I respect him as a teacher. He is impeccable in his lessons. I also congratulate him on his upcoming wedding."

Last edited by Secret Maiden on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 am

31- Seme - Seer/Time Manipulation - Intellectual, Seductive, Fair

"They are like sweets, I can't help but crush them, so amusing."

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: ◑ "The fresh meat, correct? *smiles* Yes, the future of this one is interesting. Trying so hard to be normal when it is entirely overrated. I don't mind such a pupil."

• Sora Saito: ◑ "Life is fun and games, I agree. Now, isn't that how this child is perceived? But then again, it is sometimes a mere facade. Covering a depth unseen, still, I could be wrong... *shrugs* Oh, did he misbehave again? Now, now, let me reprimand him. *smiles*"

• Ethan Malcolm: ◑ "This would be the cynical one. Ah, youth so wonderful really, they have time for such things. Yet, I do enjoy his stance, because I can't help but enjoy how he can be altered when the time comes."

• Seto Vitrol: ◑ Viltrol-san's precious child, no special treatment for him. I treat all my student's equally. Yet, his violin playing would still need more work. His melody lacks a certain thing. Of course, he needs to find that on his own. I can't take all the excitement now, do I?

• Alexander Elvenguard: ◑ "Misfortune? Come on now, he is nothing more but an attention-seeking brat. His devilish intentions are nothing more but a feeble attempt of something grand. Although, I do enjoy punishing him. It is a sight, but how troubling his future is or isn't it? *smiles and shrugs*"

• Joseph Pines: ◑ "Plant-boy, he is handy in the gardens, I must say. We won't have problems as long as he keep those little friends of his away from my plate. In addition, I do find how easy it is to get under his skin... His attachment is enticing to play with."

• Ahn Taehyun: ◑ "I call him a porcupine. All prickly but oh so soft underneath. I believe Abram-san is having troubles with him. But, that is the advantage of being young. He is simply a fish out of water and that is something he will find out very soon enough. *hums the London bridge song*"

• Joshua V. Kingston : ◑ "He is a passionate student in my classes. Such affection for the art and orchestra, it is a good thing to cultivate. But then again, he is rather weak-willed, having duplicitous personas. Well, it's the same for everyone. He is just more indecisive than most. Shall we fix that? But, I like to watch more as he steps towards that path. *flips page of a book*"

• Noah Shin: ◑ "Along with Elvenguard-kun, they seem intent on being punished thoroughly. I am not complaining at all. It is quite the pleasure for me to educate students of all kind, especially the ones who needs motivation. Yet again, *smiles* the future has always been changing.

• Christian Sinclair: ◑ "The School Idol... Prodigy... Perfect... *chuckles* Those are merely illusions and he is too. But oh yes, he is a wonderful student of mine. Not a problem child and does his assigned task remarkably, but then again, it could be a tad boring with just that. I should tell him that the seams are slowly coming undone and be careful. However, I prefer to be a witness. He can handle it, I'm sure, correct?

• Adrian Silivasi: ◑ "The other-half of the Silivasi twins, how quaint. Did you know there is this saying that twins were actually the reincarnation of such tragic lovers in the past? So for them to reunite, this was their retribution, ironic, don't you think? Anyway, it does make you wonder who he really is? Not my problem though, he is an average student. What else there is to say?"

• Sorin Silivasi: ◑ "Talkative? Well, I do enjoy silencing him. Truly, he is socially inept in more ways than one. His twin is far better in communications. But, that is for my eyes only or I could have horrid eyesight. Let me check with my doctor. But, how about you? What do you see? *offers a mirror*"

"All of them are wolves in sheep's clothing, I should know."

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ◑ He is my superior. I should say only good things about him. *smiles* However, reality is never that brilliant. He acts like he is my friend and ask me to cover up things without an increase. Now, this is harassment. Perhaps, I should file a case. Really, he is the most handful of all.

• Saito Fukuwa: ◑ Fukuwa-san has a very clear goal. He just does not see it yet. So, why not let him have his way with everything? I do not see any problems at all. After all, all he can see is skin-deep. Because, he could not even see himself. But once he does, it would be a very very interesting situation.

• Kito Viltrol ◑ Viltrol-san, the bookworm. Of course, I often call him this. Perhaps, that is why we usually debate on philosophical matters. He is too serious with knowledge. When really, it isn't perfect, nothing is. I do enjoy breaking his mask when he is working as a teacher and being a father. I do suggest that he shows his true colors, it will be more fun in the near future.

• Rien: ◑ The elusive and very distant Rien-san, I believe the word I describe him is a coward. Saying life is bothersome, well, that is part of its charm. But, that is why we must continue to seek, to find new reasons. Really, it does not have to be grand. In addition, it is a great interest for me to see how that face of his distorts due to such great emotions. Now, who would be responsible for that, I wonder... *winks*

• Mihail Abram ◑ This one has trust issues and a lot of other issues, but we all have that. Abram-san is a handful much like the rest of the staff. If I would describe him, he is much like a headless chicken running around in circles. He better find his head fast, because he might miss something very important. *smirks*

"Now that's over, shall we begin our private lessons?"
Last edited by Misdemeanor on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 am

ImageImage 18
Seme
Gender Swapping
Childish,Patient,Honest

♥=romantic
☺=friends
☠=enemies
◑=neutral

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto:He's that new kid right? I don't really know much about him besides that. He seems kinda cool, I'm sure that we'll have no probably getting along...err..hopefully. I'm pretty sure that he probably knows about me already, considering my infamous record as an amazing prankster.

• Sora Saito:Aren't I just amazing? No, but seriously I don't really see myself as amazing as I make myself out to be and I'm definitely not narcissistic like a lot of people make me out to be. Yeah, sometimes I do over exaggerate things and make them seem a lot bigger than they really are but unfortunately for you that's just who I am. So I suggest that you get over it and start getting used to it.

• Ethan Malcolm:◑☠Though I don't know him that much, I don't like how cynical he seems to be. I can't really say much about him since I don't want to judge, but for now I don't think he's someone I want to be around often.☠◑

• Seto Vitrol:I think he's Viltrol-sensei's son. I see him around the school and in some of my classes often, he seems like a smart guy.

• Alexander Elvenguard:I've seen him around school a lot, though I don't know him personally. Maybe we'll get to know each other some time in the future? Though I know he does pranks like me..pfft..I won't let myself be out done by some amateur.

• Joseph Pines:We've been great friends since middle school and we know almost everything about each other. I don't think there's anyone at this school that I know more about than him.

• Ahn Taehyun:Isn't he that guy with the really short temper? Yeah I know him..well I know about him. Normally I'm not one to judge a book by it's covered but he's definitely someone that I don't think I want anything to deal with.

• Joshua V. Kingston :Ahh..he's that guy with two personalities or something right? That's kind of weird yet cool in it's own way I guess. Don't really know him that well besides that.

• Noah Shin:☺☠I guess that it could be said we have a sorta complicated relationship. I hate how he seems to be too lazy to do anything, but then he's also a pretty cool guy to be around. Yeah, I guess that you could probably call us frenemies or something of the sort.☠☺

• Christian Sinclair:Oh! That's that guy who's British right? I know him! Actually I'm friends with him. Not sure how that slipped my mind. Still never found out if he has one of those cool British accents. Maybe he hides it well? Or maybe I'm just generalizing and not every who's British has that accent?

• Adrian Silivasi:◑☺He seems to be sorta anti-social but I guess a lot of people are now a days. I know that him and Andrian are twins, so usually I would get them confused but the hair color is a big helper. Though even I forget if Adrian has the red hair or if Sorin has the red hair.☺◑

• Sorin Silivasi:◑♥He reminds me a lot of myself actually, besides the fact that he can't turn into a girl, he's probably terrible at playing pranks, and he doesn't get in trouble as much...BESIDES THAT, he seems like a nice person, wouldn't hurt to try and get to know him, right? Also..he's kinda cute...I guess.♥◑
    Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno:◑Oh yeah the headmaster? He seems like a weird guy just by his appearance alone, or is that just me being me?◑

• Saito Fukuwa:◑I remember him teaching health at one point, beyond that I haven't seen him much around the academy that much. I wonder if he actually teaches at this school or if he's part of the staff?◑

• Kito Viltrol◑Our relationship is a little strained to say the least, I mostly misbehave in his class but I try not too. Guess it's just a habit...◑

• Rien: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Mihail AbramType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Mamoru MurakamiType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
ImageImage
Last edited by ボクセルちゃん on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 20 times in total.

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:45 am

17 || dependes on the partner || (half) sea nymph
Loud || Adventurous || Hot-Headed

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Sora Saito: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ethan Malcolm: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Seto Vitrol: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Alexander Elvenguard: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Joseph Pines: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Ahn Taehyun: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Joshua V. Kingston : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Noah Shin: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Christian Sinclair:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Adrian Silivasi:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Sorin Silivasi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Saito Fukuwa:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Kito ViltrolType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Rien: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Mihail AbramType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Mamoru MurakamiType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 am

Image Image
17||Student||Seke

[Yokai] Nine-tailed Fox

Gentle-minded Philosophical Indifferent

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Sora Saito: ☺ Another bubbly lad that keeps everyone on their toes. I don't mind having him around and I think he can be quite amusing at times. I'd say, for right now, his intentions are in the right place.

• Ethan Malcolm: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Seto Viltrol: ☺ That dear boy is a good chap of mines. His baking is out of this world and I love trying out new things he made just so I can get in on the latest dishes that I haven't known yet.

• Alexander Elvenguard: ☺ My my, he can be a little troublemaker and create amusing mischief but his zany, bubbly persona can be delightful to have around.... That's if he doesn't go overboard.

• Joseph Pines: ☺ His optimism is something that I wish was a trait of mines.... Laid back and chilled is what we have in common; his gardening skills superb. Simply, I enjoy his company.

• Ahn Taehyun: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Joshua V. Kingston: ☺ A good lad, I might say, who is a caring and understanding individual. His two personalities haven't gone unnoticed by me and so I try my best to help him through it....

• Noah Shin: ☺ Ah.... He might seem detached and far away from the world but he can be a dear ole' chap. What I most want to do for him, is help him through his struggles and hopefully solve mysteries that he wants answered.

• Adrian Silivasi: ☺ He is a quiet gent and his brother is always trying to get him out of his shell, it highly amusing me. Since he doesn't talk too much about himself, we have a surfaced friendship that has yet to see progress.

• Sorin Silivasi: ☺ Ever the drama king, he can be over the top and all over the place but he's a good friend, indeed. His presence sure makes good for colorful chats.

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ☺ My uncle goes on and on about him all the time and how they used to hang out before their lives became too busy. Personally, I'm glad he has helped me get through my affliction and ease my worries and troubles that come along with such a power. Thank You and I'll miss you so!

• Saito Fukuwa: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

• Kito Viltrol: ☺ One of my favorite professors! I love stopping by the library to check out a couple of texts and he is always happy to assist me. I have to say, he is a fine historian buff, I'm eagerly excited to learn more.

• Mihail Abram: ◑ He is a fine professor, indeed. I have no qualms or ills about him, so far. He may seem standoffish and condescending but he sure watches out for his students....even if he has to take "extra" measures.

• Mamoru Murakami: ◑ This professor dabbles in all the subjects that I'm very strong in and I admire that. The way he teaches is very on point even if his teaching methods are a little....astringent.

Last edited by Alise120 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 am, edited 13 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 pm

Image Image

16 - (Depends on who he is) - Voice/Sound Manipulation
|| Caring || Understanding || Open-minded ||

Students
  • Sora Saito: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Seto Vitrol: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Alexander Elvenguard: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Joseph Pines: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Joshua V. Kingston : Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Noah Shin: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Christian Sinclair:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Adrian Silivasi:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Sorin Silivasi: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Saito Fukuwa:Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Kito ViltrolType 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?

{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Name of character
16 -Uke- Control over plants - Optimistic, Caring, Reserved

Students
  • Sora Saito:☺ Sora and I are actually really great friends and we know each other really well. We'v known each other since middle school and we both know a lot about each other.
  • Ethan Malcolm: ◑☠ Ethan has a very cynical outlook on life and I can't say I agree, and while it doesn't really make me angry it does sorta bum me out. He doesn't seem so bad other than that though so I try act friendly enough to him.
  • Seto Vitrol:◑ I don't really have any bad things to say about Seto and he seems like a decent enough guy. He's pretty quiet though and we don't really talk much, so I don't really know him that well.
  • Alexander Elvenguard: ☺ Alexander is a rather amusing person to say the least even though his somewhat childish antics and pranks can get annoying. However he makes for amusing and refreshing company, except for when he tries to mess with any plants that is.
  • Noah Shin:☺ Noah's a lazy slacker but he's a pretty good guy. I helped him out a little bit when we first met and we got along well enough. We don't really talk a lot, but whenever we do it's always enjoyable.
  • Christian Sinclair: ☺ Christian's a great guy and I always find Christian to be rather pleasant company. Christian's also rather smart which is always good and I often admire his intellect.
  • Adrian Silivasi: ◑ I usually pass by the twins in the halls but I don't really know them that well. I've noticed that Adrian 's the quieter of the two but that's all I really know about him, he seems like a good guy though.
  • Sorin Silivasi:◑ I can't say that I know Sorin anymore than I do his brother.He's definitely the more sociable one out of the two though and he sounds like a good enough guy I suppose.

Staff
  • Kito Viltrol☺ He's a pretty good teacher and his class is enjoyable enough. He seems like a nice guy and I do well enough in his class so we are generally on pretty good terms with each other.
Last edited by Blueshadow on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Sorin Silivasi
16 - Seme - Ghoul - loyal, over-dramatic, naïve

Students
  • Seto Vitrol:☺Seto always hooks me up with the good stuff! Mmm, just thinking about it makes my tummy rumble. He's amazing when it comes to baking, and he's pretty good at other stuff too. Kinda quiet but that's okay.
  • Alexander Elvenguard: ☺He's super fun to hang out with and that little creature he carries around, so cccuuuutttteee! It bit my finger once, though.
  • Joseph Pines: ◑ Another one of those quiet guys. I totally thought he'd be out there though. Aren't most Americans supposed to be like that?
  • Noah Shin: ◑ I don't really know anything about him. I've heard about him, and sometimes we pass by each other, but it's not like we talk or anything.
  • Adrian Silivasi: ☺ My baby brother! I tell him time and time again to just open up, but he stays closed up in this little ball. I don't know why that is... But this year is gonna be the year! He's gonna make lots of friends. At least, I hope so.

Staff

Adrian Silivasi
16 - Seke - Ghoul - self-conscious, reserved, tempted easily

Students
  • Seto Vitrol: ☺It's nice hanging out with Seto. At times I feel like he gets me in a way. More than most people anyways.
  • Alexander Elvenguard: ♥☺When I first head Alexander sing, it really caught me off guard. He just sung out in public like it was no big deal. I admire that. I would never be able to do that. When I'm with him I get more nervous inside than I usually do around others. I haven't told anyone but I-I think I'm developing...feelings...
  • Joseph Pines: ◑Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this student character. How do they see them/feel about them?
  • Noah Shin: ◑ Shin? Noah Shin. My brother's pointed out a Noah before in the hallway. Maybe that was him?
  • Adrian Silivasi: Is this really needed? I'd rather not talk about myself...
  • Sorin Silivasi: ☺ What's there to say? He's my twin brother. We fight and he can be annoying at times, but he's also got his good points.

Staff
Last edited by IEatChildren on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Kito Viltrol
28 - Seme - Pure Blood - Gentle, Rough and Leardership

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: ◑ - Uhm, I been told he could be my child. Haha! Well he probably could be, I am older than I look.
  • Sora Saito: ◑ - I don't mind him/her just as long as they stay good in my class. Even so, I still think maybe he/she is a good kid....deep down.
  • Seto Vitrol: ☺ - He is my one and only son, there is nothing more to say other then him being my world.
  • Noah Shin: ◑ - I don't like or hate him, but sometimes with how he can be bothers me. He doesn't seem to take interest into anything much. But I could tell he is a good kid, so I don't mind him.
  • Christian Sinclair:☺- I'd say he is on good terms with me. He is a good student that always follows through, I enjoy speaking to him at times as well.
  • Adrian Silivasi: ◑ - I just noticed that he is always in his brothers shadows, but my kid doesn't seem to mind him, so I suppose he is a good kid himself.
  • Sorin Silivasi:◑ - He is a pretty out going kind of kid, and get with all kinds of people. I appreciate him in a way. Even though sometimes it's hard to get him to quiet down.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ☺- Good man good man, we talk much, but don't. He'd probably make a better teacher than a head master though, He has his way with children.
  • Saito Fukuwa:◑ - He doesn't say much to me, nor do I to him. Can't say I hate or dislike him.
  • Kito Viltrol ◑ - Don't particularly care for myself, but you could say I am a workaholic and a great father. Though this is up to you.
  • Rien: ☺◑ - He's very detached from this world, or always looking so down. But he is a good man so, I help him as best I can.
  • Mihail Abram☺ - I can't say if I am inlove with him or not, but he is a very good teacher. Not to mention, I think his hair and eyes are the best features of him; It's captivation in a way that I cannot explain.
  • Mamoru Murakami◑ - I dislike him sometimes, he spends alot of time when talking to me, trying to pull of my mask in front of others or even him alone, I find it daring.

Seto Viltrol
16 - Sake (Depends on who he is)- Half Breed - Easy going, Caring and Mysterious

Students
  • Haruka Miyamoto: ◑ - Never spoke to him much, but in a way he looks like we could be related.
  • Sora Saito: ◑ - I don't mind him, though I think he is mistaken for the enemy. I see that he isn't always so bad.
  • Seto Vitrol:◑ - I am my enemy and my friend. People say I am a good person and enjoy my company, but sometimes it makes me wonder if I really am like they say.
  • Alexander Elvenguard:☺ - It's hard not to like him romantically or in a friendship way. He has his way with people that even Sorin doesn't have. Plus he really enjoys my food.
  • Noah Shin: ◑ - Im not sure about him, I just know that he is older than me and doesn't say much. I seen him around sometimes, but I never really spoken to him before, he is kind of mysterious.
  • Christian Sinclair:♥☺- I always see him in the library, he is a good worker. His eyes are amazing too, two different colors, but there is something inside them that make me stare for so long.
  • Adrian Silivasi:☺- I kind of like watching him, he say much or making any expressions, so when i do see it, I can't help but smile when I get to see a facial expression or hear him talk. Even though his brother is pretty out there, I noticed Adrian first because of how he is,...sorta like me.
  • Sorin Silivasi:☺ - I enjoy making him sweets. Even though I don't say much to him, he doesn't seem to mind me too much and he is amusing, always talking and in a way i admire him for it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ☺ - He's pretty hot for an old man and kind of a dork. But he's a great guy even if he gets mad.
  • Saito Fukuwa:♥☺ - I always did have a kind of crush on the doctor types. I blame anime for that.
  • Kito Viltrol☺- I look up to him in every way. He's a good guy once you get to know him.
  • Rien: ♥☺- I think I might like him more than just a teacher, something about him is captivating. But I wont do anything, I would want him to get into trouble because of me. I also known him most of my life.
  • Mihail Abram◑ - He makes me nervous, though he is very beautiful, he just scares me sometimes. But you can't help but admire him in what he does for the students.
  • Mamoru Murakami☺◑ - I admire his teaching, he helps me so much and doesn't give me special attention because of my father. I thank him for helping me.
Last edited by Ville.Sunfall on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 am

17 - Seke - Part Demon/ Poison Generation - Laid-back / Lazy / Unpredictable

Students
  • Sora Saito: ☺☠ Watching him gives me the bleakest headaches, man. He's just... always bouncin' around. It makes me feel tired, just lookin' at him. Don't get me wrong... though, we get along fine - when he manages to stay in the same place for more than fivee minutes.
  • Seto Vitrol:I see him around school... every now and again. Haha, oh yeah... because he's Viltrol-sensei's kid, right? Yeah, because they have the last surna- hahaaa, yeah. He seems cool. But is he allergic... to people... or something?
  • Alexander Elvenguard:He's not too badd. I like himm, 'cuz I see him as my little brother... sometimes. Apparently, it's my jobb to control himm... but sometimes the bird's gotta fly outta his cage, you know? He does some pretty sweet pranks... a good amount on me, but... still.
  • Joseph Pines: ☺◑ He's a pretty... cool kid. Our first meeting sssucked though... he helped me get this stuff forr... sensei. Which sensei? That's aaa... good question. But yeah, Josephh is a nice kid... I guess I kinda owe him now, yeah? I don't reallyyy talk to him a lot nowadays though, to be honestt.
  • Ahn Taehyun:Woahh, mannn... Taehyun is like... a Korean genius, or something! He's always got the answers when I ask questions about Ko-re-aaa. Mind-blowing stuff. Likeee, did you know kimchi is fermented... cabbage? Nor did I man. Nor. Did. I.
  • Joshua V. Kingston :He's that kid with the two personalities... right? That's like woah, bonkers, man. I don't really knoww much about him thoughh, he's probably really cool. Do youu think you could wield dual personalities like twin blades though, for real?
  • Noah Shin:God, I just- I dunnooo, man? It's been kinda complicated between us two, and I'd... rather not speak about it. Sometimes, I just feel as if I'm giving too much, and just... not getting enough back, you knoww?
  • Christian Sinclair: FUCKIN' COOL BEANS, MAN! He's like... so smart, and we always have pretty cool talks together. We're like... tight, you know? He's my.. what's the word... a thing you rely on? Uhh, whatever. Just know that he's got... my back, anddd I've got his.
  • Adrian Silivasi:That's one of the twins right? Is it the one with the blue hairr, or the one with the red hairr? Godd, I dunno, man. I don't really know much about 'em. It's, like, surreaall, that they don't seem alike though, yeah?
  • Sorin Silivasi:That's one of the twins right? Is it the one with the blue hairr, or the one with the red hairr? Godd, I dunno, man. I don't really know much about 'em. It's, like, surreaall, that they don't seem alike though, yeah?

Staff
    • Saito Fukuwa: Type 1 or two sentences about your characters relationship with this staff character. How do they see them/feel about them?
    • Kito ViltrolDon't you think it's like... hella radical that teachers know so muchh? I mean... I'm in total awe of Viltrol-sensei. He's smart. Which makes him cooool. He gets annoyed when I slack off though... I can't tell if he hates me or not because of that, hahaa.
    • Rien:Rien-sensei is, like, woaahh. He reminds me of an alien princess sometimes... But he's so down to earth! He's so mellowww, he treats me the least harshest out of the teachers when I slack off... he doesn't even shout at me or anythingg. Shouting is just... effort, you know? Teachers should learn from Rien-sensei. He's the bomb - but not, like, the explosive kind.
    • Mihail AbramHe's... cool. I mean, he's pretty lame for always keeping me after school. Yeeaaaahhh.
    • Mamoru MurakamiI try not... to skip his lessons, sometimess. It doesn't work most of the time, but- yeah. Murakami-sensei acts kinda weird after school. Do you think he enjoys punishing kids? Woah.
Last edited by Imbecile on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:26 pm

16 - Seke - Demonic Trouble Maker - || Michevious || Childish || Bubbly ||

Students

• Sora Saito:☠ He smells funny. And his pranks are dumb. One day ill make a giant duckie army and we'll run over him first!!

• Seto Vitrol: ☺I like to bake things with him! He's also really nice too! Even Pucci enjoys his company.

• Alexander Elvenguard: ☺Hey thats me! Im super awesome!!

• Joseph Pines: ☺Ohhhhh~ his really nice. He doesn't like it when i mess with plants though. Like setting them on fire. He doesn't like that at all.

• Noah Shin: ☺Big brother Noah is soooo weird~. But he's good in my book! Wont keep him safe from my mischievousness but sometimes he even takes me for ice cream!

• Christian Sinclair:☺ Mr. Fox man is funny. Pucci likes to nibble on his tails. I wonder if they are tasty? He also seems veeeerrrryy snugly.

• Adrian Silivasi:☺ Friendship is the true root of evil! The twins are always good in Alexanders book. Though, that doesn't keep them safe from pranks... Sometimes.

• Sorin Silivasi:☺ Friendship is the true root of evil! The twins are always good in Alexanders book. Though, that doesn't keep them safe from pranks... Sometimes.

Staff
  • Hiroshi Tatsuno: ☺ Mr. Tatsuno is the best! He's such a nice guy and because of that he's my favorite teacher!

• Mihail Abram◑ Mr. Abram confuses me.... But i wonder if he'll get upset if i play with his long pretty hair...

• Mamoru Murakami☠ Mr. Murakami is such a meanie! He always punishes me for having fun!! It's ok though because i always make sure his dreams are filled with lots and lots of duckies.
Last edited by C O S M I C on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Sato Fukuwa
29 - Seke- Supernatural Affliction - Blunt, Lazy, Stubborn

Students

Staff

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!