Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Claims/Pairs || Extra Info.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 pm

The Claimings
Pairings of Who Claimed Who

Wolf – Human

Lucian Hunter claimed Jess Keegan

Dean Murray claimed Rorie Daniels

Dove Whitmore claimed Pip Uzaium

Remus Jaeger claimed Benjamin Hall

Hayden Ballou claimed Nathan Evans

I hope everyone is okay with the pairings. I tried my best to work with everyone, but it’s really hard when some people want the same person, etc., etc. So, I am sorry if you are unhappy. If you want to message me about whatever, feel free. I think the pairings work out good though, and will be quite interesting to see pan out. It’ll be fun! Promise. Like I said, my IM and PM is always open.

Remember to message the one your character is paired with and gets things worked out good! I’ll be posting a last minute Info. post of things you need to know before the role-play gets started soon. Within the hour. Once you have worked things out with the other person, please message me and let me know. We will hopefully get started Wednesday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Claims/Pairs || Extra Info.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Need To Know Info.
Before the Role-play Starts :D

We Will Be Starting Wednesday Evening. Mark Your Calendars!! :P

The role-play starts on a Wednesday. It is three days before the next full moon (that Saturday).

• Each of the humans have their own room. They were just taken and will be waking up in said rooms. The wolves should be somewhere near their humans’ so when they wake they can explain everything.

• It is the beginning of the Fall (Autumn) season, so let’s say it’s October 1st, alright? Sound good?

• Once a person is bitten by a werewolf, the wolf that bit them becomes their “maker” (like with a vampire), and the human bit becomes the wolf’s “prodigy.” So, pretty much their responsibility. A newly made werewolf and their maker have a special bond (it does not have to be romantically so). They feel certain things the other does, and they have the urge to protect one another (a stronger urge than the natural pack instinct), the maker especially feels these things; it’s an instinct. They also know when one another needs them, and have a pull to be around each other.

• When werewolves shift they will be in need of clothes once they shift back. This isn’t all magic where their clothes stay intact when they savagely morph into beasts. :P So, they might want to bring a change of clothes out to the woods, lest they be running around in the nude. XD

• I forgot to mention on the main Info. page, but werewolves age slower than humans. They can live up to 150, at the oldest. Their aging process slows down physically as well. A sixty-eight year old werewolf could look to be in his mid-thirties.

• Once the humans are bitten, they will not shift into their wolf forms until the next full moon. However, they will be considered werewolves, because their bodies will start changing, getting ready for the shift the next time around. Their senses (like smell, hearing, etc.) will already change, and so will their strength and speed. They can growl and such, and may feel as if they’re going to shift, but they will not until the next full moon. (We can possibly skip up to this point if it gets too drawn out).

• Once they shift, they will start shifting uncontrollably for the next couple of days- that’s just their body getting used to it. After that, they will be able to shift freely. They will need to be taught to hunt, ect., etc. Although it is wolf instinct, they’re new.. Kind of like pups.

• If you have any questions please contact me somehow. I don’t want anyone confused!! I might add something else, but I will let you know if I do. If there’s something else you think I should add, let me know.

I am excited about this role-play starting and I hope you all are, too! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!