Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rooms For Rent

Rooms For Rent

a part of “Rooms For Rent”, a fictional universe by dreamingreality.

One craigslist ad later and you've suddenly got a strange new group of roommates. Cool.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rooms For Rent”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rooms For Rent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rooms For Rent"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rooms For Rent

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~nya~ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:12 am

May I be Girl One, please~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~nya~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 am

may i reserve boy four?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:17 pm

May I reserve boy three please?
“You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”

naps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Absolutely. Sorry for taking so long to get back, I've got work today. :)

Also, I should mention that there is a 300 word minimum for posts. It would seem the rules didn't get posted with the rest of it. I will be going and putting them up tonight.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I sent my application in for Girl One, I hope she is to your likely. I am completely willing to work with you if you feel changes need to be made.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm

She's lovely, accepted. I'll be posting my character sometime this weekend.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:37 pm

submitted my character....is he ok?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:57 pm

He's great. Accepted. :)

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:05 pm

@dreaminggreality

I noticed that you wanted to code the main page of the RP. I had a whole bunch of free time and coded it, if there is anything you want to go in and change go for it, I think you'll like it though. It has all the information you originally posted in it, I just decorated a bit, if you want me to send you the code let me know.

*Synopsis*

It all started with a craigslist ad.
Someone was looking for a few roommates to rent a home with and suddenly they became a group of unlikely friends, lovers, and roommates. They come from different backgrounds and all have different reasons for moving into such an admittedly shitty house, in a sketchy-at-best neighborhood.

Tenants

ImageGirl One was a foster kid, with no real home or family to speak of in the first place. Her birth mother was a drug addict who abandoned her when she was a toddler and there wasn't a father listed on her birth certificate. Still though, she's easily the most optimistic and friendly of the bunch, and a lot of residents view her as a little sister figure as she is the youngest. Her girlish and cutesy style doesn't help matters either.
Face Claim Suggestion: Marzia Bisgonin
Face Claim: Nastya Kusakina
Character Name: Eliza Caverly
Availability: Taken by QuiteLovely487

ImageGirl Two is loud, reckless and easily the 'party hard, work later' type. She prefers being intoxicated to any other state of mind and frequently dabbles in many kinds of drugs. She's a waitress/photographer and nobody is entirely sure where she comes from, when asked about it she usually just says she lives in the present and that's the end of it. She likes to have fun and when the others want to party, she's the one they go to.
Face Claim Suggestion: Hannah Walpole
Face Claim: Hannah Walpole
Character Name: Avery Cade
Availability: Taken by dreamingreality

ImageBoy One grew up in a wealthy household with everything he could ever want and desire, yet at the age of eighteen he found himself fleeing with as much speed as he could muster. When you grow up in a picture perfect life, you're bound to have a few skeletons in the closet...but nobody's really sure what it is. To his roommates he's just that moody guy that left a perfectly good situation and doesn't speak much. They all like to joke and speculate about what his reason may be.
Face Claim Suggestion: Gaspard Ulliel
Face Claim:Open
Character Name: Open
Availability: Open

ImageBoy Two was kicked out at eighteen for his homosexuality, having grown up in a strict religious family. He's a student at the local college and works full time there as well. When he's not studying or working he's a pretty laid back dude and has as much fun as he can. He's the oldest of the group, though he definitely doesn't look it. He's also the only one with a real plan for his future.
Face Claim Suggestion: Dan Howell

ImageBoy Three is a quirky boy with a lot of hippyish sort of qualities to him. He's quite close with his family and speaks with them often, as he's a traveler of sorts. He never spends too much time in one place and has moved across several states in the last year alone. He wants to see as much of the world as he can before he settles down to one place and has a pretty large fear of getting 'stuck.'
Face Claim Suggestion: Simba Lombardi

ImageBoy Four has a degree, albeit it only and AA in Art. College has never been in his thing and his parents frequently pushed for him to go, leaving their relationship intensely strained. When they found out that his major was art instead of business like he had originally told them...they told him to switch or he'd have to move out. He chose the latter. (Possible pairing for boy two.)
Face Claim Suggestion: Miles McMillan
Face Claim: Francis Manapul
Character Name: Dustin Marcus
Availability: Taken by Sonohra

I'm sure I'll make this pretty later. Right now I'm tired and it's very warm and I just wish to get this up.
1. 300 word count minimum.
2. No anime photos.
3. You must post at least once every other day. I don't think that's asking too much.
4. Be respectful of your fellow role players.
5. Have fun. :)
Last edited by Quitelovely487 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Oh damn. That's great! Thank you :) I'll edit it tonight

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 am

If anyone has any friends they'd like to invite, feel free. :) I'd really like to get this going.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:09 pm

I can take on another character if you'd like.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm

I could as well. But we'd still need another. >.<

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 pm

I found someone who wants the role of boy 1! And I'm making a character sheet for boy 3.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:10 pm

I'll have boy two an the first post up shortly :) Thanks Quite.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

dreamingreality wrote:I'll have boy two an the first post up shortly :) Thanks Quite.
Is this RP still happening? I'm pretty anxious to get this started if people still want to do this.

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Oh Gosh, I'm sorry. My life has been insane but I think it may be slowing down a bit. I think this particular thread is dead. Perhaps you and I could make a new one that may generate more interest? I'm really no good at GMing by myself. >.<

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm

dreamingreality wrote:Oh Gosh, I'm sorry. My life has been insane but I think it may be slowing down a bit. I think this particular thread is dead. Perhaps you and I could make a new one that may generate more interest? I'm really no good at GMing by myself. >.<

That's cool with me, if you want to revamp this RP or come up with a new one I am open to help with that. I just made a new Rp if you'd like to join: roleplay/cape-casanova-ii

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!