Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mending Swords

| Relationships |

a part of “Mending Swords”, a fictional universe by KOKIA.

When the demons hidden in the forest have had enough of the people living among the Kazeoke village since they have been stealing their lands and homes, they fire up a new war. The Henshi War. {REMAKE} {CLOSED} {ADVANCED RP}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mending Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

| Relationships |

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Well, here we are! Everyone's most hated favourite thread! :D Relationships!~ Please feel free to post what your characters relationships with others are here. Also, please talk it out with the others to build relationships! I know, it's kinda obvious that most of the demons hate the humans and vice versa... but maybe not all of them do! Whatever you want~

If you do want to make a relationship sheet right now but still have a WIP, you can. But make sure you at least have your personality part in your CS done so others know exactly what your character is like. ^^; I will add more characters in as we go~

Have fun! ^_^

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character's Name[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]Picture/Gif[/img]
[size=150]"CHARACTER QUOTE"[/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=IrisUPC][size=125][b]| Full Name | Age | Role | Three Traits (can either be the ones provided on the intro page or new ones you came up with ;) )[/b]
♥ = Romantic Interest[/size] [size=120] || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/size][/center][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=IrisUPC][size=200][u]Humans[/u][/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Lady of Kazeoka/Chiyoko Kimura «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]
[size=120]Explanation. Why does your character feel this way about this character?
[I][color=colourhere]"Character Quote"[/I][/color][/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Yuki Rin «[/b]  {symbol here}[/size]
[size=120]Explanation. Why does your character feel this way about this character?

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]»  Kinjou Higurashi  «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Name «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]
[I][color=colourhere]"Character Quote"[/I][/color][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=IrisUPC][size=200][u]Demons[/u][/size]

[size=125] {symbol here} [b]» Nobara Yakedo «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Kakusa Itazura «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Ryuu Ashikaga «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]

[size=125]{symbol here} [b]» Name «[/b] {symbol here}[/size]
[I][color=colourhere]"Character Quote"[/I][/color][/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[/center]
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: | Relationships |

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm

"The relationships we make with others, good or bad, are what define us, they shape our futures."

| Kinjou Higurashi | 25 | Eldest Son of the Higurashi Clan | Three Traits (can either be the ones provided on the intro page or new ones you came up with ;) )
♥ = Romantic Interest
|| ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Humans

{symbol here} » Lady of Kazeoka/Chiyoko Kimura « {symbol here}
Explanation. Why does your character feel this way about this character?
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Yuki Rin « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Kinjou Higurashi « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Name « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

Demons

{symbol here} » Nobara Yakedo « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Kakusa Itazura « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Ryuu Ashikaga « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

"Character Quote"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:24 am

[img]Character's%20Name[/img]

"Ah, that complicated nonsense again."

| Yuki Rin | 18 | Member of the Kōaki Clan | Three Traits (can either be the ones provided on the intro page or new ones you came up with ;) )
♥ = Romantic Interest

Humans

{symbol here} » Lady of Kazeoka/Chiyoko Kimura « {symbol here}
He feels rather neutral toward her. Although thinking that she might be a little too stubborn for her own good sometimes, and that the war wouldn't have started, he bears no resentment toward her, nor does he approve of her actions. He just follows her orders and remains as her loyal subordinate, and it will remain as such.
"Why must she be so impulsive? Can't we just talk it out or something?"

{symbol here} » Yuki Rin « {symbol here}
"Do you really want to hear it?"

{symbol here} » Kinjou Higurashi « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

"Character Quote"

Demons

{symbol here} » Nobara Yakedo « {symbol here}
Somewhat hostile. He is at the enemy side, after all. Other than that he is slightly at fault for the war, though the lady is probably more at fault in that matter. But really, thinking of it logically, would she accept it after he burned down and probably destroyed half of the village?
"I'd admit that they're both at fault for that war but wow. What is nice entrance for a "peace proposal".

{symbol here} » Kakusa Itazura « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

{symbol here} » Ryuu Ashikaga « {symbol here}
"Character Quote"

"Character Quote"

Not done yet but I'm enjoying myself for being sarcastic XD. I kind of love his personality.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:44 pm

Yume Musaboru

"To say I don’t care about these people just to please you would be a lie. "

| Yume Musaboru | ?? | Member of Demon Tribe| Timid, Sweet, Loyal
♥ = Romantic Interest

Humans

» Lady of Kazeoka/Chiyoko Kimura «
Like with any other human, Yume has and probably never will think ill of humans. There have been times where she has visited the woman’s dreams but she has yet to show her presence to her.
"I pity Lady Kazeoka, she fears us yet she refuses to understand us"

» Yuki Rin «
"Quote"

» Kinjou Higurashi «
Yume has ventured into this particular man’s dreams many times before. She has even dared to show herself to him although she has made sure Kinjou knew she was harmless, even if Yume is anything but. At times she will go to him during his nightmares and may even sing him to sleep. The nightmares she has come upon often confuse her as she understands little of the bonds between family.
"The nightmares I’ve quelled make me wonder how he hasn’t broken yet. "

» Yamato Daijuuji «
Yume has heard of his exploits and she has yet to venture into his dreams.
"I’m wary of this man but if Nobara thinks I must see him then I shall. "

» Rika Juniko «
"Character Quote"
[/font]
» Setsuna Higurashi «
"Character Quote"
[/font]

[font=IrisUPC]Demons

» Nobara Yakedo «
The leader of the tribe she has decided to join. Yume follows every order Nobara gives her to the best of her ability. Nobara is intimidated by his presence but she knows understands why he is always stretching her thin.
"He is my leader, the man who chose to put up with my uselessness "

» Kakusa Itazura «
Itazura is probably the only real friend the dream eater has. Although Yume is often in uncomfortable situations with the woman, Yume just can’t bring herself to say no.
"Itazura is a kind person, I enjoy her company but I wish she wouldn’t hug me so "

» Ryuu Ashikaga «
Yume does her best to avoid being alone with Ryuu. It was shortly after Yume had come into the Tribe that she stumbled upon a dream by Ryuu. The dream was rather lewd, and since Yume had always done her best to stay away from those particular dreams her opinion on Ryuu had changed drastically. However seeing as he knew of her presence, his flirtatious behavior doesn’t help to keep the images from making Yume flustered. No one is aware of the reason behind Yume’s behavior around Ryuu so she wouldn’t be surprised if there was some misunderstanding.
"I don’t understand why he targets me. I am not one whom men target based on appearance, does he find it amusing?"

Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!