Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Adventures in Galderia

The Help Desk

a part of “Adventures in Galderia”, a fictional universe by Seveneleven.

After the abduction of a princess, a group of adventurers will hear the call of duty and seek to rescue her from a ruthless dragon. A freeform roleplaying experience. ((No longer accepting any new players))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Adventures in Galderia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Help Desk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Got any questions, comments, concerns? Voice them here and I will work to help you out! So don't be shy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Help Desk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Oops, totally forgot to include the stuff for rule 7 =_=

Anyway, I'll just stick it here or something >_>:

Human, Black, Salmon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:43 pm

@AtlasAtrium lol! It's all good, you got it down now.

@Everyone So far I have enjoyed reading everyone's characters. Really great jobs!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LionHarp on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Um,im new to this website. And this will sound really stupid... but, how do I know if im accepted to a roleplay?

LionHarp
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:34 pm

As soon as your character shows up in the characters tab if the gm accepts it :p

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LionHarp on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

AtlasAtrium wrote:As soon as your character shows up in the characters tab if the gm accepts it :p

Ok! Thank you.

LionHarp
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello there! I am glad you chose my little roleplay to be one of your first here! Anyway, I shall look over your sheet. If I find nothing wrong with it, then I will accept it.

Edit: Darn, ninja'd!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:41 pm

btw we will be talking about stuff on this writing pad thing here
http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/Galderia
feel free to join in :)

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!