Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn

a part of “Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

[Now Accepting] Vampires and Werewolves have had an ongoing rivalry for centuries. But when Human hunters join in the fray, will the two Immortal factions coexist? [Inquire Within]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 am

Rules:

1. Have Fun - This is one of the most important rules of them all. Don't be miserable and make others miserable. Roleplaying is about creating a story with other writers and having pure fun.

2. Respect - Please respect my decisions, roleplay and your fellow roleplayers. This is also one of the most important rules. I realize some characters won't get along, but don't make your character a bitch or a know-it-all. There is nothing more annoying. Also, please respect other people's characters.

3. Characters - Make your Character realistic and interesting, please. Also, if someone has submitted a character before you did, make sure you read over their character sheet before submitting your own, just to be sure that they are not similar. Vampires and Werewolves have flaws and weaknesses! As well as humans. Remember that. And vampires do not sparkle and shine and the werewolves are normal sized - If you think anything different then this roleplay is not for you. Don't make your character one of those sad, wimpy types either those characters get boring really fast. I would love to have a few powerhouse characters but still, either they have a few flaws and weaknesses. And don't everyone make a female character please. I am willing to let you guys play a minimum of two characters, Male and Female but it is not require.

4. Character Sheets - Fill out all of the desired areas that I have provided please. And wherever you see where it says a required number of paragraphs, I really mean that required number of paragraphs.

5. PG-13 - I am fine with a lot of things when it comes to swearing, gore and violence but when the clothes start coming off, fade to black or take it to the PMs. Also, since I don't know everyone else's limits, try not to be as descriptive with the gore, please.

6. Posting - This is a literate roleplay and I am expecting at least three paragraphs from each person. Please be able to post at least two to three times a week. If I am going to be gone for a minimum amount of time, I will let you know and please show us and me that same gratitude. Also, for you speed posters out there, please allow at least three people to post after your last post before posting again. If your character and another character is going to have a long ass conversation, please get together and do a collaboration post. Please be committed and active in both IC and OOC.

7. Reservations - You may reserve a character(s) but I will only hold your spot for two days, which should give you plenty of time. If you need more, shoot me a PM and I will extend your reservation. Also, to reserve, put your favorite movie of 2014 somewhere visible so I know that you have also read the rules. Thanks.

8. Commitment - Also another important rule. If you are accepted then please don't post one, or two posts then disappear. Stick it out till the end or just don't join at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Bitten | The Rivalry Reborn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:07 am

Hi! Could I reserve a Cacciatori member/FC: Vanessa Hudgens?

To be honest, the only movie of 2014 I've watched so far is How To Train Your Dragon 2!
Last edited by fivehours on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:46 am

Hello! Could I reserve the Cacciatori leader FC: Taylor Swift? Please and thank you! My favorite movie... It might just have to be X-Men Days of the Future's Past.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:55 am

Hi! Could I reserve beta/deltas little sister Fc: Danielle Campbell.
Call me crazy but I really liked deliver us from evil, only because the exorcism scene was so freaky though.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:26 am

Yay! Interest already! Your guys reservations have been seen so go ahead and start making your characters.

I'll fill the slots when I get home from work later tonight. :)

Also, if you guys have any friends that might be interested in this, please don't hesitate to send them here. Again, thank you guys for your reservations.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:27 pm

Can I steal FC: Tyler Hoechlin (and possibly change the FC? :D)?

I don't think I've watched any 2014 movies... o_o
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 pm

@Gentlemiss: Who did you have in mind? And okay, that's fine but what was your favorite 2013 movie then? :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Definitely The Great Gatsby, since I can't think of any other film and Leo is adorable so... xD. I was hoping for Bradley James or Anthony Gastelier.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

@GentleMiss: Haha. No doubt about that. Leo is smexy! :D

But just choose one of those and upload a gif then I'll change it to the introduction page when I get home. Okay? :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 pm

May I reserve Nina Dobrev?

My favorite movie this year is either 300 : Rise of The Empire or the newest X-Men. It's awesome.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:10 am

@Everyone: If you guys have any friends that might be interested in this, please invite them here. Or if you want to take on an extra role, don't hesitate or be shy. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:23 am

@Everyone: Hello guys! Just seeing how your guys characters are coming along. I only got one WIP so far but I really cannot wait to see your guys characters. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

So Lykos, for the most part, is done. ^_^ Hopefully you like him! I'm really really horrible at backgrounds... so it make take me awhile to force something for his. /: I also wasn't quite sure what the ability section was for, so I left it blank until I was more sure, heh.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 am

Hello everyone! I'll have my character up tomorrow after work and I apologize for the long wait. Also, I was think that since we got two characters per race, what if we did the role play with six writers and have everyone else be NPCs? Just a suggestion which I need feedback on please.

I really want to get this started soon. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Hello! Could I snag FC: Chris Hemsworth? I think...hmm...this is a hard question...I am definitely sure that How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be at the top of my list, but as of now ix cant ant say that I really loved anything just yet!
Also, I'm considering changing his FC, if that's fine by you.
Thanks!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 pm

@Fallen: Hello and welcome abroad! I'm fine with you wanting to change the FC, just let me know who you want to change it too.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Dumisa, I'd love to change my FC into Clement Chabernaud, if that's fine with you? If you don't like him then I'll go and find someone else. Thanks!

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:36 pm

@Fallen: I'll have it reserved for you when I get home.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 am

Okay everyone, I've accepted all the characters(even the WIP) and I plan on starting this before the week is out. Is that cool with everyone? :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Ok that sounds good to me :)

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!