Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

You Left Your Mark On Me

You Left Your Mark On Me

a part of “You Left Your Mark On Me”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

"And when one of them meets the other half...the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy..." - Plato

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “You Left Your Mark On Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

You Left Your Mark On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:24 am

The Character Sheet

Hey, guys!! Thanks for taking the time to look at my RP and possibly reserving characters. For those interested, here is the character sheet below. Please reserve here in the OOC. Again, you do not have to use this sheet, but use it as a guide because I do have a few specifics that I want.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Character name (Use fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com)[/img]
[img]large gif[/img]
[font=times new roman][size=120][I]"Meaningful quote here"[/I][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Garamond][size=120][url=]Theme Song[/url]       [url=]Theme Song[/url]     [url=]Theme Song[/url][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]large gif[/img][/left]

Name:

Nicknames:

Sexuality:

Ethnicity:

Face Claim:[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img][/img]large gif or pic[/right]

Physical Description:

Scars/Marks/Tattoos:

Clothing Description:[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img][/left]
Quirks/ Habits/ Oddities: At least three.

Dislikes: At least ten.

Fears: At least three

Secrets: At least two.

Personality: I expect at least two, very well-developed paragraphs. You need to know your character deeply and I need to be able to read that.[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]large gif or pic[/img]
[img]large gif or pi[/img]
[img]large gif or pic[/img][/right]

Place of Origin:

Family & Important People:

History: I need at least three paragraphs. This explains how your character has become the person that they are. This is their story and you need to flesh it out. Give me tragedy, give me happiness - give me detail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: You Left Your Mark On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 am

@Girl: Hello again! May I reserve the Lucas Till FC?

I might reserve another character but seeing if the character gets an interest. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:57 am

May I reserve Gage Golightly? Thanks!!

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 am

Can I please reserve Arden Cho this seems like a interesting roleplay

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Yes to all.

@Dumisa, hey! Sorry about disappearing. Don't know if you saw my message in the welcome desk

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Last edited by Gentlemiss on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:15 pm

And he is all yours :3

EDIT. So sorry, there's already a request for him.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:54 pm

@Girl: I didn't see your message but Jinny(BleedingLover) posted it in the OOC and then I saw it. But it's fine honey. Things come up that we cannot control. I understand completely. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 am

[Ignore this post..]

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Can i reserve the Jared Padalecki FC?

museman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:43 pm

@museman, go right ahead.

@ALL, if you can, please tell those you know who would be interested of the remaining roles. I would love to get this started some time this week or this upcoming weekend.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:12 pm

For some reason I'm having trouble getting pictures to show up. I have one at the top of the character sheet, but I will try and fix this. Is that fine though?

museman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:16 pm

@Girl: I'll take up another role, if need be. Male or female.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:17 pm

@museman:Yeah, sure. Submit what you have. Sometimes, certain images from fanpop or photobucket don't show up and so you have to find them from Tumblr. If you're still having trouble after you try to fix it, I will see what I can do, kay? :D

@Dumisa: Thanks, hon.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Ok that's fine. I just finished it by the way and it should be submitted.

museman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 pm

@Girl: Which role do I need to take? :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:50 pm

There are two couples that need one of the halves taken. Whichever one you decide will be fine. I might take the other if there are no requests by tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:28 pm

@Girl: Okay. That'll be fine. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am

@Girl: Are you removing the Lesbian couple? By the way, I'll go with Daniel Sharman. :D

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm

All: Sorry for disappearing, guys. Working on something big at work and just...UGH! Anyway, hoping you're still with me and finishing up characters :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!