Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

Character Opinions

a part of “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

Welcome to Deadman Wonderland; a privately run Japanese prison for sinners such as yourself. Here, friendships may be earned, but on the battlefield they can be easily broken. What will you do to survival and escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]FONT%20NAME%20HERE[/img]
[img]le%20GIF%20HERE[/img]
[i][size=90]♡= Romantic || ★= Friends || ☠= Enemies || △= Neutral||
[color=COLORHERE]Friends[/color]
[color=COLORHERE]Possible Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=COLORHERE]Enemy[/color]
[color=COLORHERE]Neutral[/color]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Males%20Of%20G%20Ward&name=Arista2.0.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

Deadman #2 :

Deadman #4:

Deadman #6

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Females%20Of%20G%20Ward&name=orangefi.ttf&size=40&style_color=FF0099[/img]

Deadman #1 :

Deadman #3 :

Deadman # 5 :

[/size][/i]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][/center]
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:37 am

♡= Romantic || ★= Friends || ☠= Enemies || △= Neutral||
Friends
Possible Romantic Interest
Enemy
Neutral

△Takasugi Takane★
"Such a young boy with such potential. If only he could be more optimistic and perhaps tone down on the sarcasm...."

She sees this deadman as a potential addition to the resistance. However, his blunt attitude is quite hard to overcome. His branch of sin is quite dangerous but he seems to understand it quite well. She wonders if perhaps one day he will join forces with the rest of the rebels and help in the escape. She often wonders what goes on in that head of his.

Deadman #4:

★Gai Havelock♡
"I-I promise to follow you to hell and back if that means freedom for not only us, but the others as well...."

In her eyes, Gai is is indeed a leader. She doesn't question his judgement and doesn't question his orders. However, she often wonders at times if he hates her more then anything. Not a single day goes by without her grieving in guilt. It was indeed her fault that he had lost his arm. She could never stand to hurt him again. She owed everything to him because without his help, she would have been dead a long time ago. She only wished she could have encountered him in a place other then this.

Deadman #1 :

★Minami Sonobe★
"Oh she is quite the interesting lass to watch. Such strength and intelligence. Perhaps all she needs is a friend to complete her."

She is quite the interesting thing to watch however she doesn't seem to trust Yuki very much. She didn't seem too satisfied with the transmitter that the rebels were able to give her but Yuki hasn't given up hope yet. Yuki has no intentions of hurting anyone especially the youth of G Ward. However, if the girl wishes to have her distance, Yuki will do it. Well..... maybe after a hug or two.

☠ Yuki Nakagawa ☠
"Just.... Go and do the world a favor and die...."

Yuki has a self confidence problem which leads to her believing that she is her own greatest enemy. She hates what her branch of sin has turned her into. She was never this blood thirsty. Never this vicious to others. She never had to worry about others being afraid to even come and speak to her. She even thinks that the only way to stop her own madness is to end it herself.

Last edited by C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:45 am

Friends
Enemy
Neutral

△ Takasugi Takane △
"Smart enough not to trust quickly; too wary to trust at all. The former will keep him alive; the latter will keep him imprisoned."
He views the younger Deadman as something of an anomaly. An exceptionally dangerous Branch of Sin renders the boy a dangerous opponent, but his truly exceptional levels of distrust of those around him largely preclude him from Gai's plans. Nonetheless, Gai makes an effort to be kind to Takasugi; he would be another valuable asset to the rebellion, after all. Perhaps, in time, the two could even be friends.

Deadman #4:
N/A

Gai Havelock
"Oh, don't let me go on about myself, now. I might just fall in love with him all over again! No, tell me about yourself; where you've come from. Maybe then, I can help you to where you're going."
Gai's views on himself are wholly obscured to outsiders. When dealing with others, he plays a one-man good-cop-bad-cop act; one moment, he'll be arrogant and smirking, and the next, humble and complimentary of his conversational partner. What he truly feels - about himself and his past - remains shrouded in mystery, although the members of G-Ward who are closer to him notice that whenever he looks in the mirror, he always faces towards it with his left side, as though to conceal his disability from his own gaze.

Deadman #1 :
N/A

★ Minami Sonobe ★
"Ah, the Shrike; my dear friend. One of the sweetest, best-natured girls I've ever met. A little courage, and a little care, and she'll be free by our sides. Assuming her fear doesn't get us all killed, of course."
Gai's of two minds about Sonobe. On one hand, he views her as a dear friend; sweet, kind, innocent and always willing to help. He greatly enjoys spending time with her; when he's not working with his friends in the resistance, he'll often be found hanging out with her, joking and laughing. Their bond has deepened recently with their disabilities; Gai has been trying to emotionally support Minami over the loss of her voice, due to his own experience with losing an important part of himself. On the other hand, he doesn't trust Sonobe one bit - he knows better. He's been around her long enough to glimpse who she is inside; he's watched the gaps in her behaviour, seen the people she's quietly discarded, all for the sake of her survival. He's been known to muse that the two of them have far more in common than he first thought.

★ Yuki Nakagawa ★
"Yuki Nakagawa. My dear friend; my trusted lieutenant. I have no doubt that she'll stand by me to the very end of this task. Which, in a way, is exactly what I'm afraid of."
Yuki is probably who Gai is closest to in Deadman Wonderland, and with good reason. When she came to G-Ward, she was scared, poor and alone; she had no hope of a future, no concept of any ambition beyond perhaps a quick death in the Arena. He, having finally gotten his bearings in the place, saw his chance, and swooped. Offering her comfort and purpose in equal measure, he convinced her that another end to Deadman Wonderland was possible - one that finished beneath a blue sky, free of their shackles. He has trained her well, and appointed her second-in-command of the Resistance. But deep down, he harbours a strong resentment towards her over the loss of his arm - and deeper than that, he cares for her far more than he'd like to admit.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Friends
Enemy
Neutral

Takasugi Takane
"He's a very cold person, and it's hard for me to get along with him. Nevertheless I try."

Takasugi, being the sarcastic and sadistic person that he is, makes Minami work for a friendship. She doesn't feel that she has gotten to the point where they may talk freely but she makes sure to greet him and speak to him occasionally. However, she wonders if he will ever trust her because she knows he entirely too smart to fall for her charade. Perhaps if she earnestly approached him he might lower his hackles even a little…But that would never happen. Survival comes before friendship.

Deadman #4: TBA

Gai Havelock
"When I first met him I thought him to be a simple fellow bent on getting out of wonderland. Since then, I have changed my mind a thousand times. It wavers between a kind leader and friend and then a man to be wary of."

Gai is very friendly to Minami and she secretly enjoys spending time with the man as he is a kind man to her. However she wouldn't ever admit that to him since she also knows to also be wary of him. She knows he is ruthless and cold-blooded when it comes to a fight. That is why she takes extra care not to drop her facade around him, although partly because she does want to return his kindness. Nevertheless his pragmatic ways and interesting personality have earned him a slight amount of friendship with Minami. Even though she would deny it in her own heart. Recently, they have become even closer after she lost her voice. He is supportive and caring and this has opened her up even more. She has begun to treat him with less of the facade and more of her true self. It reminds her of Saito when he's around, however, Minami hates how endearing she is towards him and she remembers her purpose and mission again. She reminds herself that her survival is more important than any kindness he could give her. Therefore, Minami steels herself against the inevitable future of one day battling him. No mercy.

Deadman #1 : TBA

Yuki Nakagawa
"She appears to be a sweet lady but I don't trust her one bit. I often recognize a double standard because I have one."

Minami doesn't trust Yuki even though Yuki has been nothing but kind to her and vice versa. The two would appear almost friends and cheerful allies but that is not the case. Minami doesn't plan on giving Yuki any slack because she has heard the rumors of her gruesome kills and twisted demeanor in battle. Even though this would be a common point between them, Minami doesn't want to be the subject of Yuki's mercilessness.

"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:03 am

Friends
Enemy
Neutral

△Akira Saito△
"That guy is really creepy . . . I think I'll avoid him."
Scowling visage, check.
Uptight look, check.
Nervous twitch, che- oh wait, that's Jay.

Jay is going to be avoiding this guy for a long time.

△Gai Havelock△
"He's . . . just as scary . . . why am I not suprised"
When it comes to hearing about soldier types in the G-ward, Jay's first intention will be to run, alot.

★Minami Sonobe★
"She has a mechanical voice, she talks alot, she has that really fake smile I see on people that are trying to hide stuff . . . but she seems nice I guess . . . I mean she did kiss me"
Jay can see through that fake smile, that haughty and happy demenour, but for some darn reason he just can't get himself to dislike the lady.

△Yuki Nakagawa△
"She's nice, I guess . . . that other bit of her seems crazy though . . ."
Yuki's other side always gives Jay the creep and, unfortunately, he's a bit too negative to see past the problems

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!