Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hollywood High School

Hollywood High School

a part of “Hollywood High School”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

A normal and simple slice of life high school role-play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hollywood High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hollywood High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hollywood High School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Hollywood High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Playing as a teacher, would you be a core teacher or an elective teacher? Or could you play both?
~Yay for Meatbun! :3~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

I would like to get the core classes out of the way but if enough people join elective teachers can be taken as well.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anzura on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Wow, you've really put a lot into this :)
Quality HS RPs are rare, so I'll definitely try to make a character, though it might take a while.

Anzura
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

I really want this rp to be good and successful so I'll admit I have spent a lot on time on it trying to make sure it came out perfectly. Am still working on the putting up the other pages and I still have to make my characters so take all the time you need =)

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 am

Amazing RP!! :O I'll definitely be making a character or two, but it will take awhile for me to finish.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 am

Glad you like it. I still have to make my own characters and do some other stuff so take your time.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 am

Hey, I'll probably be making a character soon as well, since this looks very well thought out and really detailed.
My characters always take a little while though, though I'll be using inspiration from another High School roleplay I joined that never took off, so hopefully it won't take that long!

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiopeia on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:55 am

This seems very detailed! I think I'll have to make a character. In fact, I might just make the queen bee if that's alright with you?
{ Call me Cass}

Cassiopeia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 am

Chatoyant wrote:Hey, I'll probably be making a character soon as well, since this looks very well thought out and really detailed.
My characters always take a little while though, though I'll be using inspiration from another High School roleplay I joined that never took off, so hopefully it won't take that long!

As I told everyone else take your time. I don't want to rush anyone else, especially since I haven't even made my own characters yet.

Cassiopeia wrote:This seems very detailed! I think I'll have to make a character. In fact, I might just make the queen bee if that's alright with you?

You taking the queen bee is fine with me =)

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:36 am

I really love the detail you've put into this role-play, I'll definitely have to make a character.
Is it ok if my girl is vice president of the Student Council?

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 am

If your girl is a junior or senior she can be student council Vice President :)

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:58 am

Ok, I've made her a junior :)

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:37 am

Oh my goodness, this is one of the best high school roleplays I've seen for a long long time. I'd love to have a female junior prep, if it's okay! I have an idea for her. xD

Just a heads up, I am actually English, so some of these things I'm unfamiliar with. It also means that I am in a different timezone to a lot of you guys, so I'll probably post at different times. I should have a post up every morning for you guys though! :D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:21 pm

Yeah, I'm not familiar with American High Schools either, haha.

So...for these, 'Junior, Sophomore', etc. things, what's the age range of the people in them?
I'm assuming the senior is from 17-18, unless a grade was skipped over, or placement of your birthday is weird.

And 'AP', is that Advanced Courses?
What's the minimum requirement for Honour Roll? (Percentage wise)
Will we be using 'letter grades'? (A, B, C, etc.)

Sorry for so many questions, thanks.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:12 pm

14 - 15 Freshman
15- 16 Sophomore
16- 17 Junior
17 - 18 Senior

How old they would be depends on the year and month they were born but unless they skipped a grade or were left back a year these are the ages they would be in each grade.

AP is Advance Placement or courses as you but it.
To get on the honor roll all you have to do is have a GPA of at least 3.4 and higher. It doesn't matter if you have some A's,B's,C's,D's, or even F's. As long as it's 3.4 or higher your on the honor roll.
In my school I got letter and number grades depending on how my teachers graded so it's up to you to choose how you grade your students.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Oh, alright! Thanks so much. I'll probably just stick with percentages, since that's what I'm used to, haha.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Ahh, okay, I get it, assuming GPA means Grade Point Average. xD We don't have GPAs here, we base our tiers on our SATS results. *shrugs*

Anyway, assuming that it's okay if I take a prep, I'm going to work on her and hopefully have her up tomorrow morning? If it's okay that is.

Have a lovely day all of you!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chatoyant on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Ohhh my gosh, so many people taking preps.
Hm.

If it doesn't even out as more people join in, I might make a second character with a drastically different 'clique', haha.

Chatoyant
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 pm

So far am making a sophomore nerd and a junior royal and depending on how many male characters are made possibly a senior or junior jock.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!