Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Urban Gods Down Under

Urban Gods Down Under: The Confessions

a part of “Urban Gods Down Under”, a fictional universe by FunnyGuy.

Three strangers meet in the city of Gold Coast Australia to attend college. After getting acquainted, their entire lives change when a traumatic accident occurs. This event not only gives the trio a trip to the hospital, but it also grants them... power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Urban Gods Down Under”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Urban Gods Down Under: The Confessions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:10 am

The Confession

“Yeah… That’s the way I remember it. You can ask me about any day before or after the incident, and none would be as clear as this one.” I spoke calmly as I sat at a table. My eyes looked down at it in shame or perhaps it was my mood was hanging low because of the metaphorical weight on my shoulders. I looked a lot different. It was probably the serious look I wore on my face. “It was all chance, you know? We could have died, we could have took a different way, left later, left earlier, or just stayed home… I think about it all the time, how we got so… I can’t even say lucky. It’s cool; don’t get me wrong, but the shit we’ve had to deal with. The shit we’re still dealing with…” I sighed as I shook my head. “Sorry for getting off track… Like I was saying…”

“When everything went black, I thought I died. Maybe I did… But when I woke up in that hospital, it was like breathing my first breath! It was… It was incredible.”

“Back then money was… It was such a problem, for all three of us… Now I can… I can do anything. Name your price, and I assure you that it won’t be an obstacle for me or them.”

“I couldn't believe it was literally written all over his face and I didn't catch on right there and then. If I would have known about our power then, maybe we would have stood a better chance against them... or maybe it would have just attracted their attention to us sooner...”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!