Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy For The Unusually Gifted

The academy for the unusually gifted

a part of “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”, a fictional universe by TwitchtheLady.

An Academy has opened in the-middle-of-nowhere Arizona desert, offering refuge to all gifted (People with superpowers) students, Is it really a safe haven, or is no where safe now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The academy for the unusually gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwitchtheLady on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The academy for the unusually gifted"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwitchtheLady
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The academy for the unusually gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey guys!
So I wanted to suggest having room mates sorted out and stuff.
I was thinking we could have the character's names drawn from a hat
to make it fair, so it's random or by an online generator thing.
Because I don't think anyone knows where their characters are supposed to be at the moment. :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psy Hound on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 pm

I like that idea. I second the motion.
When can I know my room then?
I wanna know who my room mate is <3
Yeah I didn't go into the actual arriving at the place because I have no idea where to go o.o

Psy Hound
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 am

I think it's a good idea too!! We should do that :)

alitura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Thanks for letting me join. I'm still a little new to roleplaying just to warn you.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Is it too late to join? if not, can I join? :3
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

I don't think it's too late Squee :D
I hope you get accepted!
And it's all good CutUp, this seems like a fairly
casual RP, so don't worry. c:

I found this random group generator and just to test it and stuff the groups/dorm room mates it came up with are:

Utrien & James

Tyson & Jace

Jurou & Marshall

Judy & Michael

Cindy & Katherine

Rayne & Maya

This is just completely random and just to test it out.
If we have more characters then there could either be 3 in one of the dorms?
Or I could create another character to make it even 'cause I don't mind. : )
(Or if someone else wanted to, they could too)

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:39 am

That's cool, and thanks for letting me join
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:36 am

I think we have an even amount of characters again so it should be fine!!

alitura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:11 pm

So what is the roommate situation?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alitura on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Well considering people still seem to be joining maybe we should wait another little while? Or we could use the randomiser AppleSause found to assign them again?

alitura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 pm

I already used the first set he did with my character, I hope that's ok.
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psy Hound on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:54 pm

I think we should re-do it now that a couple more joined. So it can be a lil more equal and everyone can start with the actual interacting.

Psy Hound
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Are you still accepting?

I can make a character to make the number even. ^^

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psy Hound on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:57 pm

orokay wrote:Are you still accepting?

I can make a character to make the number even. ^^

Hello there orokay! Yeah we are still accepting characters ! Just fill out the form on the introduction page and submit the character when you are ready to go.

Ps: It's best if you make an intro asap after it gets accepted so you don't fall behind on the actual story. Were just starting so your good and still have time.
:) Can't wait to rp with you.
Just ask if you have anymore questions and someone will help you out ok?

-Psy Hound

Psy Hound
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:15 am

Now that the numbers are even will a new roommate list be put out?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Is it fine if I join? I don't mind reading to catch up. Only problem is, I'll make it into an odd number.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:13 pm

NethanielShade wrote:Is it fine if I join? I don't mind reading to catch up. Only problem is, I'll make it into an odd number.

Some of the people here don't have room mates, so I think it should be fine.

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:04 pm

It's fine, there are some people who haven't even posted yet. So we're actually down a few.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Will we have a posting order?

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!