Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy For The Unusually Gifted

Relationships and Friendships

a part of “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”, a fictional universe by TwitchtheLady.

An Academy has opened in the-middle-of-nowhere Arizona desert, offering refuge to all gifted (People with superpowers) students, Is it really a safe haven, or is no where safe now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships and Friendships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:13 am

Hello! I created this thread to show any relationships between people. This can be any relationship at all, siblings, friendships, and couples. If both members of the couple/siblingry/rivalry/friendship agree, they will be put in this thread. If anything happens during the roleplay, they will be marked as (EX <relationship>), for example:

Lets say that Mihael and Desire started dating (metaphorically), they will be placed in this thread and be marked as

Mihael McManus and Desire Lavali (Coupled)

But, they broke up, they will be marked as

Mihael McManus and Desire Lavali (EX COUPLE).

Siblings can not be EXed, nor can relatives of any sort, including cousins, nephews, etc.

I hope I explained this well enough. Thanks again TwitchTheLady for accepting my request to do this. If you want your couple/friendship listen here, please message/PM me your partner and I will confirm it with them.

Hello everyone! I recently added a crushes section to the OOC thanks to a request by Squeeky, so I wanted to explain it a bit more as it is a little more different then friendships! So, with crushes there will usually be one person crushing on the other, meaning that it can be either one sided or can be a shared feeling. For example:

Lets use Michael Haddock and Marshall Stevens as an example (Marchael shipping, anyone?) Let's say Michael has feelings for Marshall, but Marshall doesn't feel the same way, they will be shown as

Michael G. Haddock → Marshall Stevens

Because it is not shared. However, let's say Marshall begins to develop feelings for Michael, it will be shown as

Michael G. Haddock ❤ Marshall Stevens.

However, let's say Michael falls out of that crush, they will revert back to square one, shown as

Michael G. Haddock ← Marshall Stevens

I hope I explained that well enough for you to understand! Again, if you'd like to request a relationship of any sort, please PM me your desired relationship with that couple, and I will put it down after getting permission from both parties! Thank you!

Friendships
  • Mihael McManus And Desire Lavali
    Couples
  • To Be Announced
    Relatives
  • Mihael and Caelan McManus <Twin Brothers>
    Exed Relations
  • To Be Announced
    Crushes
  • Michael G. Haddock ❤ Marshall Stevens
Last edited by MapleLeaves on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships and Friendships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Sort of but kinda not related, but I totally ship Mikey ad Marshall right now.

There should be a crush collum.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 pm

I'd agree to that if "Mikey's" ok with it. lol
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleLeaves on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:19 am

Squeekey wrote:Sort of but kinda not related, but I totally ship Mikey ad Marshall right now.

There should be a crush collum.

Thanks for the idea Squeekey! I'll put that on right away ^^

MapleLeaves
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Marchael all the way <3

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

I might have to draw the line at couple-naming

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwitchtheLady on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:54 pm

I have changed the time, and whatnot :3 just letting everyone knoww

TwitchtheLady
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!