Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soul Eater: Resonance of the Soul

General Conversation

a part of “Soul Eater: Resonance of the Soul”, a fictional universe by Conductor.

Death Weapon Meister Academy, more commonly known as the DWMA, is home to Meisters and Weapons that are devoted to learning new combat techniques in order to rid the world of Kishin Souls and Witches alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Resonance of the Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:13 pm

Just as the name implies, this is where general conversation about the RP will take place, and is expected to be utilized frequently. Any questions or concerns should be brought here and will be dealt with as soon as possible. Thank you all! ":P
[center]ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conductor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:53 am

Alright! So, I wanted to discuss pairing. Obviously, in the Intro you can see that certain pairs have already been made, but for the remaining two pairs I want you to take the time to talk with one another before making any decisions because ultimately if people just throw in whatever they want then someone may end up with a frail little girl meister wielding a giant axe for a weapon, etc. So please, if you haven't already, look into it, I know for a fact that afreerobin posted a meister and is in need of a weapon, so if you are reading this before posting a character and want it to be a weapon, converse and plan. It will be well worth it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:07 am

News Update! I was considering making the RP closed depending on whether or not afreerobin and C O S M I C pair up for this RP. If they choose to do so, then we can get this project underway, if not then we can always wait for the remaining two to jump in and we can go from there. It is up to you guys where we go from here.

On a side note, once we are actually ready to begin, I would ask that you please allow me to make the first post, just to set the paces and give people a general idea of where to begin. Thanks, all!

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:25 pm

After some conversation C O S M I C and I have decided to pair up. Now that that's done, I'm very excited to get this going!
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Awesome! Now, would anyone be opposed to just going with the three groups we have and running with it? That way we could start the roleplay sooner.

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:18 pm

So, I made an executive decision and now there will only be the 3 pairs, so later tonight I will be making the first post. Listed below will be rules for the first post, which can be made any time after my own.

1: If you and your partner want to know one another before entering DWMA that is all fine and good, but please don't proclaim yourselves an official pair until a few posts in and do so inside the school

2: Don't start off the RP with a fight, I don't want anyone having an unfair advantage in the amount of souls collected thus far.

3: Please try to wait until ALL others have posted before making a second post.

4: The role of NPC's will be played by everyone, just don't get too extensive with their actions. If there is ever a fight and an NPC is involved, we will cast a vote as to who gets to assume the role of said NPC!

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 am

Hooray for things getting going! :D

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 am

Just throwing it out there that I obviously made up this Professor Mikail dude.

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:39 am

Yeah, so if people notice, Brinne has undergone a serious rework. This is partially due to 2 things. 1, I had a lot of time on my hands, and 2. The most recent post involving her and Braum is going to thoroughly funk with her head, causing her to be an almost completely different person, therefore I felt a type of redesign was in order. Hope you likey like. :3

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Should I make an CS for Amanda? NPC or otherwise.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 pm

I don't think it's entirely necessary unless you plan on bringing her in now and then. Cory's going to mention her a lot because he's pining over her all the time, but I think that's about it. I may have a plot point for her later on, though. PM me about it~

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 am

Going on a little camping trip for the weekend. Ill be back sunday . w .
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conductor on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Thank you to those who have been utilizing the OOC, I was under the impression I would receive notifications once someone posted in here, but I haven't, so I apologize if I missed things.

@C O S M I C I hope you enjoyed your trip

@Everyone I am hoping the posts will start back up soon, I am personally waiting for others to get officially paired before I move on with the main plot, so anyone who hasn't been officially paired in Rp please make it a point to do so within your next couple of posts. :) Thank you!

Conductor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 am

It's only C O S M I C that are not partnered right?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!