Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love is a Fickle Matter

Character Opinions

a part of “Love is a Fickle Matter”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

For these six teenagers, their relationships are far from normal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love is a Fickle Matter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Gif/picture here pretty please![/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ♬ = Family
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[size=200][color=#0000FF]Males[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/kiro-hiroshima]Kiro Hiroshima/Male #1[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/jou-kudo]Jou Kudo/Male #2[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/zero-tamashi]Zero Tamashi/Male #3[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh dear, another gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][color=#FF00FF]Females[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/avazona-illigardi]Avazona Illigardi/Female #1[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/kai-zurita]Kai Zurita/Female #2[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-is-a-fickle-matter/characters/eurydice-desir]Eurydice Desir/Female #3[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]Last gif/picture, I promise![/img][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Family
Soft-Spoken, Intelligent, Quiet, Gentle, Kind
"A smile as beautiful as the rays of sunlight - what a rarity indeed."

Males

Kiro Hiroshima/Male #1 ~ "... Kiro ...? Well, he's my brother ... So I have to tolerate him in a way ... But at the same time ... I love him. Not just as my brother, but ... Also as a man. He's also my closest friend - and he has been since the first memories that I can call to mind." ♬/☺/♥

Jou Kudo/Male #2 ~ "My goofy, nerdy cousin? Why, I adore him of course! He may be a little weird, but aren't we all? Besides, he's one of my closest friends!" ♬/☺

Zero Tamashi/Male #3 ~ "Zero? Well, there's not much that I can say about him. He's a friend of mine, but he keeps to himself most of the time. I've tried to get him to open up on more than one occasion, but I haven't succeeded yet - obviously. But I owe him for saving my life, so I won't be giving up anytime soon." ☺/♥

Females

Avazona Illigardi/Female #1 ~ "What - me? There's really not that much to me. I'm not that interesting ... I'm plain and simple. A mutt hiding in pedigree's clothing ..."

Kai Zurita/Female #2 ~ "My best friend? I love her! She's been one of my best and closest of friends since elementary school, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. We've made so many fond memories together, and I hope we continue to do so! I just wish ... That I could tell her about Kiro and me."

Eurydice Desir/Female #3 ~ "She reminds me of my mother - er, Kiro's mother. She's gentle and sweet. I value her as a friend and I wouldn't give her up for anything. Not that we're very close, but I wish we could change that." ◑/☺

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Family
Awkward, sincere, kind, nerdy, passionate.
"Don’t you think the stars are so pretty at night?"

Males

Kiro Hiroshima/Male #1 ~ "My dad’s sister was his mother. He used to give me a hard time, but he’s a little more approachable now. He really does take good care of Ava too, so yeah, he’s a good guy in my book."◑/♬

Jou Kudo/Male #2 ~ "Uh, I-I don’t know why you would want to know. I wish I was a little more……coo- It’s too embarrassing to say out loud!"

Zero Tamashi/Male #3 ~ "What? I think I’ve seen somebody like that before, but I can’t seem to put my finger on it."

Females

Avazona Illigardi/Female #1 ~ "She’s a good person. We aren't really related by blood but I couldn't call her anything but family. Plus she’s always interesting to be around."☺/♬

Kai Zurita/Female #2 ~ "I… tutor her? Wait, thats not a question! I’M NOT ACTING WIERD!"

Eurydice Desir/Female #3 ~ "She’s like a little sister, we've known each other for a long time. She’s such a kind person, I wouldn’t ever want to see her get hurt."

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Shy, kind, fearful, observing
"I prefer to not say anything at all..."

Males

Kiro Hiroshima/Male #1 ◑♥ "I don't really know him, but from what I hear from Jou, he's an okay guy. Seems like the kind of guy I would...never mind." ◑♥

Jou Kudo/Male #2 ☺♬ "I value him like an older brother, and treat him as such. He is my family, even if we're not related by blood." ☺♬

Zero Tamashi/Male #3"He has ruined my life. I can't sleep at night because of the things he's done to me. And why? Because he likes to see others in pain. That's not the kind of person I can be friends with. If only I could tell someone..."

Females

Avazona Illigardi/Female #1"I know her, but she introduced me to him. Maybe she didn't know what she was doing, but she had to know the kind of person he is...right?"

Kai Zurita/Female #2"I like her, but I would never be able to get up the courage to talk to her. She's so funny and outgoing, and I'm so...blech."

Eurydice Desir/Female #3"Do I really have to do this? I guess I'm okay...wish I could get up the balls to talk every now and again, but whatever..." ◑[/center]

Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Kai Zurita
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Deceitful, Manipulative, Mocking And Witty
"I may not look it, but I do hold grudges."

Males

Kiro Hiroshima/Male #1 ~ "I know he's Ava's big brother, but it's hard to recall if I've ever met the guy. He's always busy or at school or work."

Jou Kudo/Male #2 ~ "Well, he tutors me. What else? He's actually pretty cute! He's a genius, but he's also pretty dumb. I feel bad for playing him sometimes, then I remember he's a guy. He'll abandon me sometime or another."☺...♥

Zero Tamashi/Male #3 ~ "I don't like him. At all. I know he's Ava's friend, but he's a real ass hole. And on top of that, my skills don't work on him! He's gotta be an alien or something ..."

Females

Avazona Illigardi/Female #1 ~ "Ava is my friend, and I couldn't ask for a better one. We've known each other for a long time, and she might just be the only person that knows me."

Kai Zurita/Female #2 ~ "Me, myself and I! What isn't there to love..."♥☠

Eurydice Desir/Female #3 ~ "I know her ... well know of her. She seems very shy and closed off to the world around her. Sometimes I wonder if she's okay."

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!