Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wichita Falls Murders

Week 0: Information and News

a part of “The Wichita Falls Murders”, a fictional universe by AgathaBenson.

A murderer strikes this small snowbound town just as its people are celebrating its centennial. One by one the townsfolk begin to drop...will they be able to catch the killer in their midst, or will they all lie buried in the snow before New Year's?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wichita Falls Murders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Week 0: Information and News

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgathaBenson on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello, fellow suspects!

This is just a reminder that the game officially starts tomorrow. I have decided to unironically dub this first week of gameplay 'Week 0', for the simple reason that it will serve as sort of a 'prologue' to the main story. I'm still welcome to new characters during Week 0, and even into Week 1, so no need to panic if you want to make more characters or anything like that.

Week 0 will take place on Monday, December 15, 2014 (technically this game takes place in the future! ZOMG!!!:o), starting in the morning and moving on through the day, with 'time jumps' throughout the week to afternoon and evening, respectively. (I'm thinking of moving to afternoon on Wednesday, and then to evening on Friday). Murders don't start until Week 1.

The snowstorm destined to isolate our characters hasn't started yet, and the weather will be cloudy, cold, and slightly windy...but no precipitation.

The film crew will be on their way to Wichita Falls. I'll be sure to have Kim head up a thread so she and her fellow schoolmates can stick together. ;) As for 'local' characters, already in town, you can all do as you please.

I'm not sure when exactly I'll have the first posts for Kim, Miriam, and Bill up, but I'll try to have them up first thing in the morning here on the East Coast, especially Kim's, since more characters will be revolving around that.

Either way, I hope to be in full swing by tomorrow afternoon, and can't wait to get started RP'ing with all you folks!

Thanks,
-Aggie :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgathaBenson
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Week 0: Information and News

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgathaBenson on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 am

So...we've started the game! Feel free to start posting at your leisure. Kim's crew can be found in the 'Road' section, and Miriam is chilling in the B&B, awaiting Willa. A little note to No Vacancy Motel (Zach) and Humble Popinjay (Penny) that you can have your characters already be at the Shermen House, or still on their way to town, or just arriving. Whatever's cool with you.

Everyone else can do as you will...so long as you enjoy yourselves. ;)

Thanks,
-Aggie :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AgathaBenson
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!