Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fruits Basket: Hyde and Seek

Character Opinions

a part of “Fruits Basket: Hyde and Seek”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

In this Fruits Basket, Tohru and her companions never existed and its time for the real story to come out of hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Hyde and Seek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:19 pm

This forum is solely for the fact that different people like different types of organization for certain types of threads. While you still need to keep your character opinions in your character's biography, please also do this, since some people prefer this method.

NOTE: Not all of the characters are in this, but Nasia and I already know how many of each gender there is (by reservations only). Therefore, I left the remaining characters spots open, and I'll post in the main thread once all of the characters are in - that way, you can get most of this done and then later on add in the characters as they're submitted and accepted :D

So basically ... GET YOUR CHARACTERS IN GUYS! C'MON THIS IS SO UNCOOL >:3 I'm waiting on two guys and 1 girl to be submitted so that this is finished.

GO NASIA AND KURA! YAH YAH YAH!!!!!

Code: Select all
[center][img]Gif/picture%20here%20pretty%20please![/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ♬ = Family
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[size=200][color=#0000FF]Males[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/gengaku-sohma]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/gengaku-sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/orenji]Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/kaze-sohma]Kaze Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/yamato-sohma]Yamato Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/gengaku-sohma]Gengaku Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/mark-sohma]Mark Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/orochi]Orichi[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/ren-sohma]Ren Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/koujo-jin-sohma]Koujo Jin Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh%20dear,%20another%20gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]

[size=200][color=#FF00FF]Females[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/callista-nroiji]Callista Nroiji[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/miyako-sohma]Miyako Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/suzu-sohma]Suzu Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/turi-shoma]Turi Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/kimiko-sohma]Kimi Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/akihiko-sohma]Akihiko Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-hyde-and-seek/characters/kohaku]Kohaku Sohma[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url][/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]Last%20gif/picture,%20I%20promise![/img][/center]
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 pm

{Major WIP}

ImageImage

Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Strong, Quiet, Reserved, Shy, Hard-Working, Gentle
"Would you be so very upset if I wrote a song about your eyes? They're quite haunting."

Males

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "I'm sorry, but who? I think I recognize the name, but only in passing. He goes to the same college as me, correct?"

Kaze Sohma ~ "I know he's related to Gengaku, but I'm not sure how. I've partied with him quite a bit, and I've seen him at a lot of the clubs that Gengaku and I play at. Plus, he comes into my little cafe-dessert shop. I consider us close friends - well, as close as I can even get to someone. But we also go to the same college, so that's definitely something I enjoy! At least I have someone to talk to, seeing as Gengaku is eight years my senior and far out of college." ☺ | ♥

Yamato Sohma ~ "The Head of the Sohma family? I've heard quite a bit about him - and nothing good. But I can't help put hold some compassion for him. Don't get me wrong - it isn't pity. But I do feel that if he maybe just ... Opened up a bit more to his family and, well, everyone around him, he may just find himself to be happier. Of course, that's extremely hypocritical of me to say - I'm the last one to be talking about being closed-off from the world." ◑ | ☺ | ♥

Gengaku Sohma ~ "Gengaku? He's one of my closest friends - mostly because I really don't have any. To be honest, we aren't even that close. We're in the same band - he's on Cello while I'm on Guitar and Vocals - but we only talk when it pertains to food or partying. But man, can that boy dance! I definitely don't mind getting down and dirty with him - dance-wise, I mean! Actually, that's how I know about the Curse. I was grinding with him at a club that we had just finished playing at, and since it was so crowded, I was shoved backwards into him, and ... Well ... The rest is history." ♥ | ☺

Mark Sohma ~ "I'm sorry, but who?"

Orichi ~ "I've only met him once because of Kaze and Gengaku, but he's very hard-headed and stubborn. But he's tolerable and I wouldn't mind partying with the guy. Besides, he needs to loosen up a bit." ◑ | ☺ | ♥

Ren Sohma ~ "He's one of Kaze's and Gengaku's little cousins, isn't he? The Dog, if I'm not mistaken. But I don't know him very well."

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ "He's the Pig, right? Just a kid and he has to deal with this ... Poor thing. But I don't know him quite as well as I do his relations."

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "Me? Well, I'm me - and if you can't accept that, then you can go ahead and get the Hell out of my face - and my life."

Miyako Sohma ~ "I know she's related to Gengaku and Kaze, but I've never met the woman."

Suzu Sohma ~ "Miss Sohma? Ah, I never had her as a teacher - I came to Japan at too late of an age. But I've spoken to her a few times about going into a side-profession as a teacher, while running my shop from home and after school hours. She's been very helpful! We've also been speaking about Gengaku's and my's band playing at a school dance."

Turi Sohma ~ "Gengaku has told me a lot about the story of the Cat. I don't feel pity for others, but if I did, she would be on the receiving end of such. Besides, I can understand her. We're both alone." ◑ | ☺

Kimi Sohma ~ "Um, who? If she's a Sohma, I probably know who you're speaking of, but I've never met her personally."

Akihiko Sohma ~ "The bunny girl? Yeah, she has way too much energy for her own good."

Kohaku Sohma ~ "I ... Have no idea who that is."

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:57 pm

{Major WIP}

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Selfless, Trusting, Tasteful, and Refined
"Umm... Would you like some help? I can help you if you need it."

Males

Gengaku Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ [color=]""[/color]

Kaze Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Yamato Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Gengaku Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Mark Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Orochi ~ [color=]""[/color]

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ [color=]""[/color]

Miyako Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Suzu Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Turi Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Kimi Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Akihiko Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Kohaku Sohma ~ [color=]""[/color]

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Impulsive, energetic, agile, indifferent, abrasive
"Come at me with your life, and entertain me!"

Males

Genkaku Sohma ~ "Genkaku? He's the chef who lives with Callista, right? Hmm... We butt heads every now and then and he's a little rough around the edges, but he's actually a great guy. On the other hand, I feel like one of these days he's gonna hunt me down and make me a sautéed monkey. I don't know whether it's because I get on his nerves, or 'cuz I live on the Estate's roof, or 'cuz I stole some food he left on his windowsill one time... Ah! Don't tell him I said that! he really will sauté me!"☺/◑/♬

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "Oh, him. Honestly, i'm not sure what to think of him. He's a complete mystery to me. I like his eyes though! Do you think they're natural or did he have some super awesome surgery? I wonder how much it'd cost for that..."

Kaze Sohma ~ "Hm? Oh, you mean the sexy blonde one? Yeah, I know him! Out of everyone in the zodiac, he's probably my most favorite! He's cool, handsome, cool, awesome. Oh! Did I mention that he was cool?"

Yamato Sohma ~ "yamato, huh... I don't mean this in an overly rude way, but I'm not too found of the guy. Sometimes I can hear him screaming at the maids at night and... well... let's just say that he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would want anything to do with a person like me..."☠/♬

Mark Sohma ~ "Mark? To be honest with you, I haven't really spoken to him too often. I don't really know much 'bout the guy so I can't really tell you what I think of him. Although, I feel like we could either be buds or he'll be a target for my pranks."◑/♬

Orochi ~ "Mmm... I haven't talked to him much either. Honestly, I usually only talk to the same few people..."◑/♬

Kojou Jin Sohma ~ "The prince? Long story short, I do NOT like him. Everyone's always going off about how he such a great person. I bet he's just doing that for the popularity. Also, no matter what I do to prank him, he always has that same stupid smile on his face! What is wrong with him?"☠/♬

Ren Sohma ~ "What can I say? He's a good kid. Pretty funny. I'm not sure what to say about him. He's an interesting one. I like how he can be really optimistic about everything. Of course, it's for that same reason that he kind of annoys me. Really, I have nothing more to say about him. I get the feeling that he's into the rabbit though. Y'know, the pink one? God, they seem pretty nice together. It just makes me want to go over to them and... smash that goddamn lovey-dovey atmosphere! Erhm..."◑/♬

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "Callista? I've known her for a few years. She lives with Genkaku now, if I remember correctly. Pretty kinky, huh? Ahahaha... Sorry. She's a pretty awesome person. She goes to the same college as I do, so we see each other sometimes. Of course, that is to say, when I actually go to school. She works at this bakery place though, Leper Biscuit or something like that... Well, all in all, she's a pretty awesome person in my book."

Miyako Sohma ~ "Miyako? She's pretty cool. She seems all stoic and emotionless and stuff, I admire her for that! However, I feel like she has a lot of expectations to fill. I mean, it's 'cuz she's really smart and stuff so that's what everyone expects her to be. If she makes a mistake, everyone will notice. Also, I get the feeling she's like glass. It's pretty sturdy and strong looking from afar, but when you apply pressure to it, it shatters. God knows that I'm gonna be the person who does some damage at some point."♥/♬

Suzu Sohma ~ "Suzu... Well, lemme just say that we are not the most cooperative duo. I mean, I'm the stereotypical delinquent, she's the teacher. It's like trying to mix oil and water. That being said, I have nothing against her. She's pretty awesome. She seems to get really into video games though. But I think she should really cut down on the smoking... Also, she's pretty much one of the reasons I attend school every once in a while. If I never attended school at all, I get the feeling she would hunt me down and drag me there or, even worse, home school me. God... can someone just please marry the woman already?"◑/♬

Turi Sohma ~ "The cat, huh? She's pretty cool. Must suck to be the odd one out in the family, but sometimes you draw the short stick, right? Her reactions are usually worth seeing though. I mean, if you pull off the right pranks, that is. Really, though, she need to chill out. Someone give her a main course hug with a side of chill pill."◑/♬

Kimi Sohma ~ "I'm sorry, who? Auburn hair? Silent? Ah... now that you mention it, I think I've seen a girl matching that description. I've seen her stuffing her face with some pastry a while back... She seems pretty interesting, but I've never talked to her before. At least, I don't ever remember talking to her. She seem like someone who would make a great targe- ERHM! Friend."◑/♬

Akihiko Sohma ~ "The peppy rabbit girl? Say what you want, but I swear that she and the dog have a thing going, man. Have you seen them together? This sort of air of fluffiness surrounds them. I don't know why but it annoys me. I feel the need to smash that lovey-dovey atmosphere. Of course, I'm not sure that I would. The rabbit is pretty scary when she's riled up. She pretty fast too. Not the kind of person I'd entirely want to hunt me down."◑/♬

Kohaku Sohma ~ "Kohaku... The dragon? She's pretty interesting, seems like a fun person to be around. She does seem kinda spoiled though, like she's used to someone always watching over her... and I don't really understand the whole goth loli cosplay clothe thing. But she's pretty interesting. She seems like she needs a shoulder to lean on... We all have our moments, after all. "♥/♬

Tomaya Sohma ~ "Tomaya... I'm trying to think of something positive I can say about her. She's pretty handy with medicine and stuff. She's great at helping people get over colds or anything like that. Uh... I don't really have anything else positive to say. I mean, she's like a slave for Yamato. I don't get why she puts up with stuff like that, but she does. I dunno. It just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like it. I just hope I never get sick anymore."

Last edited by Sigma on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 pm

(Double post soooooory)
Last edited by afreerobin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm

WIP
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Hard-working|warm|Easily annoyed|Slightly perverted
"To cook for someone you love is the best feeling in the world. To cook for those who eat you out of house and home is another thing all together."

Males

gengaku sohma ~ "That would be me. Myself, and your cook."

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "I've litereally never heard of this kid."◑

Kaze Sohma ~ "Get off the damned roof and get an apartment already! -cough- Other than that, I don;t mind him that much, he's friends with Calli at her college since I've been graduated a long time ago"☺/♬

Yamato Sohma ~ "If he was any other person, I would surly have nothing to do with him. Unforturnatly, I don't have this damned luxury. At. All." ☠/♬

Mark sohma ~ "Meh, Nice kid. Don't get to hang out with him that often."◑/♬

Orochi ~ "He go out together, we drink together and I've had him try on my shoulder. Granted, I've never had a lover. Just a couple of one nightstands, but I can feel his pain from what he told me."☺/♬

Ren Sohma ~ "The first time I met him, I thought he was a little girl. He and Aki tend to come over when they please. I want to teach him how to cook, I've heard it was so bad he burned a bowl of rice pourage" ◑/♬

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ "Kaze hates this kid and it makes me laugh every time He has a good heart and good tastes, However I kinda wanna see him department store clothing since he wears nothing but the highest end clothing. At least he's not hard to find a gift for."◑/♬

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "We talk and I think of us as close friends...as close as someone like me can get to a woman. We're in the same band as I play the chello and she's lead vocals and guitar. However, she's eight years my younger and often makes me feel so old. She also knows about the curse due to an accident at the club where she was...dancing with me. WHAT?! I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE TOO!"♥/☺

Miyako Sohma ~ "I know her in passing. She's also going to uni, but as the rat she's always trying to find ways to make me hate her. I don't really care about this curse but damnit stop trying to push my buttons. It's not working."◑/♬

Suzu Sohma ~ "Yeah, She teaches at the highschool. Gods bless the woman for I cannot deal with a classroom of highschool students. I can hardly tolorate my own staff most of the time. She comes over and plays games with me often times. she's good people"☺/♬

Turi Sohma ~ "She hates me. By the gods she hates me. I've done nothing to her, but when the most of the family hates you for something you can't control, I'd be goring people too."◑

Kimi Sohma ~ "She tries to not seem like it, but that poker face is nothing compaired to Calli. But again, she comes by after school and requests something to eat, so she's fine by me"◑/♬

Akihiko Sohma ~ "As much as she can't shut the hell up about rumors, she's family and I can't stay mad...now if only if she would stay out of my things."☺/♬

Kohaku Sohma ~ "For a dragon, she is small spunky and sometimes scares me alittle. Other than that, I don't get the lolita thing...at all..."◑/♬

tomaya-sohma ~ -Wacking his head into the wall."Ok. Ok." -takes a deep breath- "Let me get this straight. The woman who takes care of me like the mother I never had while I'm sick, comes to my house to give me a personal phyiscal evaluation to check on my health since I am a chief and have to taste test everything to make sure that it's good enough to go out and does the same thing to our head....has been whoring herself to he the little twit...WHAT EVEN THE FUCK IS THE LOGIC HERE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS DID IT TOO? OH? NOW YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO BE A SLOW-ASS BECAUSE MY ANCESTORS WERE TOO!?" -This rant goes on for a long, long time. tl;dr He has nothing against her as a person, he fucking hates what she does to herself.-☠/♬

Last edited by kyuukonhime on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby מאַריס❤טהראַוון on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Work?

מאַריס❤טהראַוון
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Energetic, Bubbly, Crazy, Amusing, Clumsy
"Hey, don't call me short, you Gigantasaurus Rex!"

Males

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ [color=]""[/color] ◑

Kaze Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Yamato Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Gengaku Sohma ~ "" ☺/♬

Mark Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Orichi ~ "" ◑/♬

Ren Sohma ~ "" ♥/☺/♬

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ ""

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ ""

Miyako Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Suzu Sohma ~ "" ☺/♬

Turi Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Kimi Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Akihiko Sohma ~ ""

Kohaku Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:46 pm

♥ = romantic ||☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ♬ = Family
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
|Cold|Distant|Untrusting|Awkward|
"If I'm hated for something I didn't chose I'll hate them."

Males

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "Who? He has the cool eyes right?"

Kaze Sohma ~ "The monkey is annoying. I don't like him."☠♬

Yamato Sohma ~ "I don't even wanna hear that bastards name. I hate him more then the rat. Hell, I'd kiss the Rat to get rid of him. " ☠ ♬

Gengaku Sohma ~ "The ox....he's a pervert. I don't like him." ☠ ♬

Mark Sohma ~ ".....who?" ◑ ♬

Orochi ~ "Bastard. Bastard bastard bastard." ☠ ♬

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ "Eh. He's....just there." ◑ ♬

Ren Sohma ~ "How can someone be that sweet? It's gotta be an act." ☠ ♬

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "She's uh...well...She's okay...I guess I like the way she sees me. Not as the Cat but as me....The fact she's not a Sohma makes it better."

Miyako Sohma ~ "No. Don't talk about her. I hate that pest." ☠ ♬

Suzu Sohma ~ "Of my family I hate her the least." ◑ ♬

Kimi Sohma ~ "The uh...goat? I don't really know her. I'd probably dislike her." ◑ ♬

Akihiko Sohma ~ "That damn bunny that hangs with the dog....such a child. She needs to grow up." ☠ ♬

Kohaku Sohma ~ "What a pest. I don't like her. At all." ☠♬

Tomaya Sohma ~ "The one person who's shamed away like I am yet people still go to her because she's the doctor. And what she does to please that bastard God is sick. Anyone who does something like that for him is bad in my book."☠♬

Last edited by afreerobin on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
|Charming|Trustworthy|Kind|
"I feel like apologizing isn't enough..."

Males

Gengaku Sohma ~ "Everyone calls him a pervert. I've never seen it, so I think he's a nice man. I feel bad for humiliating him though ... or at least that's what happened to our ancestors."

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "I see him around the university..."

Kaze Sohma ~ "Kaze seems nice, but he can be very thoughtless sometimes. He might hurt someone he loves eventually."

Yamato Sohma ~ "It's my job to be there for him! If I wasn't ... I wouldn't even be allowed to exist ... I wouldn't let myself ..."

Mark Sohma ~ ""

Orichi Sohma ~ "Orichi! He's a very handsome man, and he's a lawyer! I'm studying to become one as well."

Ren Sohma ~ "Ren is absolutly adorable and I always feel relaxed around him. I'm glad he is a part of our family. I wish I could get to know him more."

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ "He is a nice and respectable young man and has a bright future ahead of himself."

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "Pardon?"

Miyako Sohma ~ "I wish I was a better person. My family and Yamato deserve much better."

Suzu Sohma ~ "She used to teach me in school, and she is very pretty and respectable. I want to be like her."

Turi Sohma ~ "I can't help but cry whenever I'm near her. I feel terrible, but she isn't going to accept any of my apologies anytime soon ..."

Kimi Sohma ~ "I don't know her to well, but from what I hear, my little cousin should be more confident in herself. She's absolutly beautiful."

Akihiko Sohma ~ "She certainly fits her role as the Rabbit. Her and Ren are so adorable."

Kohaku Sohma ~ "She certainly is pretty. I don't know that much about her though, I only hear rumors and I make it my point not to listen to or believe rumors."

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Quiet | Shy | Conservative | Obedient | Weak-Willed | Gentle | Sweet
"I-I don't think of anyone as my enemy ... But I suppose I've made a few in my life ... It couldn't have been that many though, could it?"

Males

Kaze Sohma ~ "Kaze is an interesting young man, to say the least. It isn't uncommon for me to be setting his injuries due to his recklessness, but he has a very fast recovery rate, so at least he has that!" ◑/♬

Yamato Sohma ~ "Y-You want to know about Yamato? H-He's ... I really care about him ... and I want to take care of him ... And ... Well ... I can't ... I just can't! Stop asking me embarrassing and inappropriate questions like this!" ♥/☺/♬

Gengaku Sohma ~ "I don't think Gengaku likes me, but ... Not very many people do ... Except for Callista ... Every time I try to speak to Gengaku, he either gives me the cold shoulder or a dirty look. But ... I'm used to it ... And I don't hold him at fault ..." ◑/♬

Ren Sohma ~ "Ren is adorable, to say the least! Him and Akihiko are just the cutest things together! Him and Akihiko are almost always together" ◑/♬

[url][/url] ~ "Pardon? Who?"

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ ""

Miyako Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Suzu Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Turi Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Kimi Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Akihiko Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Kohaku Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Tomaya Sohma ~ "" ◑/♬

Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:12 pm

MAJOR WIP
Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Nassisitic|insensitive|Egotisitcal|Closet-sweetheart|party animal
"Man! I'd give anything to go on the town tonight. If only I had somewhere to come back too."

Males

gengaku-sohma ~ "Gengar....gengar...gengar....That was the year I changed and knew that there are some people should not be fucked with. I roomed with him my first year of collage, granted I taught him Norwegian, he kicked the shit out of me more times than I can count for picking on the twerps that didn't think of me as awesome. Oh I tried to get him on my side, but the man is built like an ox and I was made a beast of burden for him for that year in more ways I wish to talk about. But somehow, during all of that I still consider him one of my better friends...even with the scars he gave me."

Orenji/Takehiko Tachibana ~ "Never heard of him"

Kaze Sohma ~ "Nope, Still never heard of this one. Has gen's last name though"

Yamato Sohma ~ "Still nothing"

Mark Sohma ~ "Nothing coming to mind"

Orichi ~ "Not a thing"

Ren Sohma ~ "Nope"

Koujo Jin Sohma ~ "Nadathing"

Females

Callista Nroiji ~ "I know that name! She was the little berry haired girl that took collage classes my first year! She was such and easy target with her dad being the town drunk and all. Not like it was really a surprise that I of all people picked on her. But that was also the same person at almost always got me my ass kicked by not only Gengar, but this stupid ox that ran around town that no one could find for some reason. The little crybaby brat disappeared the next year. That or just got good at hiding. Wouldn't be surprised if she were somewhere else, no skin off my nose. "

Miyako Sohma ~ "Sounds like a cute one, but no."

Suzu Sohma ~ "Nothing, but also sounds cute."

Turi Sohma ~ "Turi? I've heard that name before! She was the cute girl that works at the bar! Her boss is a bitch though. I feel kinda bad for her."◑/♥

Kimi Sohma ~ "Nope. same thing for the others."

Akihiko Sohma ~ "Still nothing."

Kohaku Sohma ~ "Is this the last one? Cause I don't know any of these people."

[url][/url] ~ [color=#]""[/color]

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!