Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragons Among Us

Dragons Among Us

a part of “Dragons Among Us”, a fictional universe by SageWater.

In a land of Dragons, and a time of war, four kingdoms fight for the right to rule all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons Among Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dragons Among Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragons Among Us"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SageWater
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragons Among Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:29 pm

I like this world you've designed. You should expect a Dwarf character from me pretty soon
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:10 pm

I'll be creating an imp in the next couple of days for your beautiful fantasy world =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 pm

I await meeting them!

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 am

I want to join, I really REALLY do since this would be the perfect chance for me to recreate Drograh, but I'm on the verge of starting the fall quarter soon and my scheduled will be a little hectic soon.

Eh, I might just submit a character anyway just for the sake of it. By the way I do have an idea inspired by the pathfinder version of the koboldswhich would be largely tied to what drew me to take an interest in this rp in the first place.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 am

Question: Would it be possible to make a dragon of an alternate type not listed? Like an Iron Dragon or a Dracolich?
"If people were rain, I was a drizzle, and she was a hurricane."
ImageImage

Tash
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:02 pm

I am really, really interested in this roleplay and am dying to join. I have a question though. If we create a dragon character can they have a humanoid form no matter what their species is? I read the Wikipedia pages and am not completely sure if all dragons have the ability to alternate forms.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:34 pm

I say that dragons can have the ability to have a human esque form, but many species have never wanted to or forgotten how. So there are a select few, but it's possible :)

As for other dragon species, ill look at the two you suggeted Tash, but more than likely it will work. When you find the type you want, just list the species and where they would originate from.

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:58 pm

so what exactly is this human "modern machinery" is it like what some would call magi-tech (assuming there's something like magic of course). Or are we just looking at stuff like guns, and other stuff slightly more reminiscent to the Early Modern Age?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:55 pm

For the weapons, especially the Humans, I wanted to leave it up to imagination. Nothing too high tech and modern, definitely along the lines of magi-tech (remember the Dwarves are the ones crafting it, so it has to be something they would make).

I don't really view this world as "Earth", so you have a pretty big play-pen when it comes to the mechanics. If you want a more precise answer, or if you want to bounce some ideas, feel free

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:36 am

Note: I've added some picture examples to the Dragons I listed below the introduction

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winterturtle on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:38 am

This sounds like a great world to roleplay in and if you don't mind I'll be trying to make up a human character. (Since it looks like there are already representatives from other races XD )

winterturtle
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Is something going to happen with this rp or what? Are we waiting on more characters?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Never be impatient with people. I understand you want this roleplay to begin, and it would have sooner but I've just recovered from the Flu and yesterday I lost my phone on the streets of California, and with it my internet connection.

I'm at a coffee shop now, and if you can wait just a bit longer, I am going to start it up soon.

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SageWater on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm going to send some PM's to people who showed interest but I haven't seen a character from them, giving them a chance to still join. I'll be writing a start up today, while at the coffee shop

SageWater
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 pm

thanks sage, did a reformat a while ago and lost track of this.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Sorry about all that happened or if I sounded impatient, I just get worried when nothing happens in a rp because it seems like quite a bit have died on me before they even started.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winterturtle on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

Should we all start starting (Dat wording) ? Or wait a tiny bit more?

winterturtle
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winterturtle on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:17 am

I also hope luck turns for the better for you :P

winterturtle
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm

SageWater wrote:Never be impatient with people. I understand you want this roleplay to begin, and it would have sooner but I've just recovered from the Flu and yesterday I lost my phone on the streets of California, and with it my internet connection.

I'm at a coffee shop now, and if you can wait just a bit longer, I am going to start it up soon.

To be far, if a new rp goes for long a period with out any activity most people tend to assume it's dead on arrival. I've seen dozens of roleplays I was interested in collapse within a week because no activity was happening and everyone lost interest and jumped ship. I myself was about to write this one off as another 'failed to ignite' before I popped in to check this morning.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!