Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reunited in LA

Reunited in LA

a part of “Reunited in LA”, a fictional universe by lovestorygurl.

We all left highschool, leaving others with emotions for us, whether it was love or hate. They even left us with those same emotions. And now, we reunite again. In college. Who would have known we'd all end up together again? More info inside!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reunited in LA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reunited in LA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:42 am

Welcome :) Please reserve characters! :)
Last edited by lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reunited in LA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:17 am

Welcome to Reunited in LA. I really hope you guys will join this roleplay. I honestly think it will be pretty fun. Feel free to reserve characters. One person can reserve a maximum of two roles. If you want to make the character sheet more detailed and colorful, feel free to do so :)

If you have any questions what-so-ever, just ask here, I'll be glad to answer :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 am

Also, if you want to make changes in FC's, just let me know :) If I like the FC you have in mind, I'll accept your FC changes :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi, lovestorygurl! :)

May I reserve The Pessimist|Open please? If so, I would like to know ahead of time so I can start my character sheet.

And, may I change the fc to Karen Gillan?

"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:59 pm

May I reserve the optimist?

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Magical_Pinapples: you may reserve her and yes, I'll change the FC to Karen Gillan :)

SaxyLady15: Yes :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

May I reserve The Flirt, face claim Phoebe Tonkin? Please and thank you.

EDIT: Ill also reserve The Outcast, Chance Crawford. Thank you again haha.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Yes, you may reserve them both :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 am

One character's name is Joseph Wright...I have a huge crush on a guy named Joseph Wright!!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am

I am going to send in a submission form for the party animal, but I'd like to know what his relationship with all of the other characters are.

I imagine him as the guy who seeks fun and action. Absurdity, laughter and jokes are his area, though he is very passionate when it comes to girls. He's the flirty guy who seeks warmth of the female body. He drops everything when given the chance of sharing bed with a fine girl.

He's got a few issues making it hard for him with relationship though...drama~
~Peace and play. Be merry and gay ~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 am

I just saw this thing in the RPW section.

But... They're taken. Damn :(

iCakez
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coma on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:10 am

Enitsirk wrote:I am going to send in a submission form for the party animal, but I'd like to know what his relationship with all of the other characters are.

I imagine him as the guy who seeks fun and action. Absurdity, laughter and jokes are his area, though he is very passionate when it comes to girls. He's the flirty guy who seeks warmth of the female body. He drops everything when given the chance of sharing bed with a fine girl.

He's got a few issues making it hard for him with relationship though...drama~

Hey there!

So, if you haven't been told yet, just click on a character within the character tab, and there's a whole relationship section there! It should be a pretty decent starting off point, no?

Can't wait to see what you dish out :)!

Coma
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Yeah, I am a little demented.

I have read up on the relationships and I am adding this character a little on the whim here s it seems people are eager to get things going. If there are errors in the characters sheet about relationships, then it may be fixed in the posts. Because I'll thread carefully when doing so. Anywho, I'll submit now and see how it goes.

I hope I deliver the goods ;)

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Well, we can finally start things! I'll write the very first post now! :DD

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 pm

I will try to post tonight but if I don't I will post either Wednesday night or sometime Thursday.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coma on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Posted up. Hopefully it wasn't too long. I got a tad bit overexcited I suppose!

Coma
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:41 am

Hey, guys! I'll be posting up an extracurricular activity thread when I get home from school and cross-country practice. I'm currently on the Pacific Time.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:49 am

I'll try to post sometime today.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!