Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Blood

Wolf Blood

a part of “Wolf Blood”, a fictional universe by Sanarith.

Two packs of werewolves fight to keep their secret safe... But can it last when mysterious killings keep on happening in the woods, and it looks like the only thing that could be doing it is one of them, how can they keep it secret for much longer?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wolf Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wolf Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Over 100 years ago, Wolfbloods first came to the small village of Redbrook, in the Forest of Dean.
[font=papyrus]These Wolfbloods formed two packs - The Wild Wolfbloods, the Lunar Pack, who lived in and around the Forest of Dean, which hated Humans and the Civilized Wolfbloods alike and the other pack, the civilized Wolfbloods, or the Solar Pack, lived in the village of Redbrook and lived as Humans during the day, and as Wolfbloods by night. They just try and keep their secret hidden. However, a new threat is emerging. Human teenagers around Redbrook are being found in the forest, torn apart by what looks like it could only be Wolfbloods. With Humans finding the remains, their secret becomes ever closer to becoming revealed, and tension begins to build between the two packs. But as tension builds between the parents, some of the younger generations begin to fall in love...

Welcome everyone! Please post your reserves down below, along with a Face Claim. MAKE SURE IT'S REAL! Thank you so much for your time.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Wolf Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello! I have just finished watching the show or the first season like 3 days ago and I thought it was a pretty good show. Anyway, I would love to reserve the Female Guardian for the solar pack with Adelaide Kane Fc :)

I think I have to say I like the nighttime the best because I love to look at the stars and moon and the silence is unbeatable unless you live where it's really noisy at night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Hello Urania! So glad I'm not the only one who likes this show. :-) Where were you watching Series 1? I'd love to watch it again, that's why I'm asking. :-)

I'll of course reserve you the Guardian! :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I believe it's on Netflix now! :D and Thank You!

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Unfortunately I don't have Netflix :c Oh well. I'll watch it on iPlayer. xD Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways, I'm going to bed. Hopefully some more people will reserve overnight and I will accept in the morning. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi! I'd like to reserve the female lunar scout with FC Alexis Krauss!
I prefer the morning to night because I love the feeling of getting up and doing things before others even wake.
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:23 am

@Sanarith

Hello again! May I reserve the Lunar Alpha please? I'll be using the FC: Colton Haynes.

And I prefer night time because I love sitting outside and staring at the stars. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:42 am

Hey Dumisa and sadginger!

I've reserved both of them for you. Thank you so much for joining! :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Quick update!

I have now posted a roleplayers wanted ad, so hopefully it will get some more attention. It can be found here, if you want to check it out, out of interest.

wolf-blood-roleplayers-wanted-t92852.html

Hope you are all well!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaiZebra on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello! I prefer nighttime. I'm not a morning person and coffee barely gets me by during the day. Ohoh! And funnily enough I JUST finished watching the first season of Wolf Blood on netflix. So seeing this roleplay was super exciting for me heh heh.

EDIT: I submitted my character…Anddd obviously I got way too excited haha because I definitely finished it early. If you accept it lemme know if there is any problems other than the role part since I'm not sure if you need a beta or a guardian first in the Lunar pack.

SaiZebra
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 am

Hello SaiZebra!

I really love Sherrie! She's amazing. :-) As in terms of roles, I don't really mind what roles are taken first, so you can choose. Also, what is her Face Claim? I just need that for the introduction bit. :-)

Thank you for joining us!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaiZebra on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:25 pm

The face claim is Miranda Kerr. Sorry, when I edited that posted I took that part out haha. And thank you! I love Sherrie too haha.

Also, I guess I'll make her the beta since those positions are usually important and Sherrie would fit there. I don't think a Guardian would be perfect for her since she's way too playful and not so serious. As a beta she could balance it out and be a strong part of the pack since her skills fit the bill of beta.

SaiZebra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Thanks SaiZebra for doing that for me. :-) She is now up on the front page.

I am really loving all the characters! Keep going guys. It's going so well.

I am still trying to attract attention, especially to the male roles. If it's possible, could I ask a favor? It would be SUPER DUPER amazing if everyone could try and attract attention to it. I know it's quite a big thing to ask but I would appreciate it immensely! I just want to try and balance out the genders.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Hey all,

Just gonna ask a quick favour from you all!

Since there doesn't appear to be anybody else wishing to join, I was wondering if we could all double up characters. More specifically, male characters. I will also be making one, a Lunar Scout male. I really hope you are all okay with this.

I am hoping to write up the first post on Sunday, or late evening Saturday (GMT). I hope to see you all there!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Sure thing! I'd love to take solar male alpha with fc of t.o.p from big bang!

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Also I finished Charmaine! I'll probably go back and expand on the personality section somewhat in the near future.

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:05 am

Sure thing! I'll reserve him for you. :-)

Also, Charmaine looks really amazing. I really am loving all of the characters you guys are coming up with.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaiZebra on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Hey! I just want to let you know that I'm going to fill the Lunar pack guardian male role~~

I'll be using Marlon Teixeira As the FC

EDIT: He's finished! I did my best in a short period of time. I wanted to work him into the plot a bit and also keep it pretty and detailed. So yay!

SaiZebra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:04 am

@Sanarith:

I'll get a post up later tomorrow.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 pm

@Everyone:

Your guys posting is nice. I can see this role play going far and beyond. Let's keep it up, you guys! :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!