Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lone Sin

Character Opinions

a part of “Lone Sin”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

The Ruinosus are attempting war, and this top guild isn't as ready as they think they are. With a new Guild Master, the world can only hope they shape up in time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lone Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:31 am

Once all characters are submitted, a Character Opinions Sheet will be put up. This doesn’t have to be done before we start the roleplay, but everyone would appreciate it if it was completed as soon as possible.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Opinions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:14 pm

I'll add people on as more characters get approved. This doesn't have to be filled out immediately, you need to establish how you feel about each other before you can have an opinion.
Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20here[/img]
[img]Gif/picture%20here%20pretty%20please![/img]
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ♬ = Family
[color=]Friends[/color]
[color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
[color=]Neutrality[/color]
[color=]Enemies[/color]
[color=]A couple of words that describe your character
"Quote from character"[/color]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Males&name=marlor.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/kain-axelsson]Kain Axelsson[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/von-myrkur]Von Myrkur[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/kyou-hayata]Kyou Hayata[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/yeijiro-kenmotsu]Yeijiro Kenmotsu[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/mikhail-dragunov]Mikhail Dragunov[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[img]Oh%20dear,%20another%20gif/picture![/img]

[hr][/hr]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Females&name=marlor.ttf&size=40&style_color=FF00AE[/img]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/amaterasu-himura]Amaterasu Himura[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/alice-vatalini-dimitru]Alice Dimitru[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/lone-sin/characters/ila-avani]Ila Avani[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[img]Last%20gif/picture,%20I%20promise![/img][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies
Broken|Seductive|Angry|Charming|Judgmental|Tease
"I will take back what I lost."

Kain Axelsson ~ "Will edit in..."

Von Myrkur ~ "Kid's a bit ... what's the word? Twitchy! That's what I was thinking, twitchy. A little trigger finger he's got on him. Don't get me wrong, he is quiet and doesn't really speak with me so I naturally don't hate him. He's also a Shadow Keeper, so I consider him untrustworthy. He's like background noise that you've learned to tune out. I can't help but keep an eye on him though. I don't want another one of those bastards to stab my in the back."

Kyou Hayata ~ "Jeez, someone have spare tampons? This guy is more moody than a hoard of teenage girls on their period at a boy band concert. Like ... wow. Occasionally I have said things to tick him off or something, so I tend to ignore him. Sure he can be nice, but the annoying outweighs it to be honest. But I like fire, so I can tolerate him. I mean, hello! Fire is the ultimate destroyer of everything! Wish I could join forces with him to slaughter every man on earth and then kill him when I'm done. Wait ... did I say that out loud?"

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ "Oh the amounts of hate I have for this guy ... he's the playboy on the top of the charts. Gabriel is an adorable playboy, but Yeiji? No. Just, no. It's like he's trying to be some sort of Prince Charming with his devilish looks and calm attitude. Please! I'm more of a ladies man than he can ever be and twice the woman he will ever get! Slow you're roll and cool your prideful ego, Yeiji. I don't let him know that though. I just bat my eyelashes and call it good. I just pray he never asks me if I actually like him. I can't lie of course, so I may end up making them all hating me now or later. -shrugs-"

Mikhail Dragunov ~ "Mikhail makes me want to marry Yeiji, he's that bad. He gets in a pissing contest with everyone who he thinks may challenge him. Now, granted, he is kinder to us guild mates, but still. I want to rip his head off play golf with it. Of course, like the other men of the guild, he thinks I adore him. But you wait ... one day ..."

Amaterasu Himura ~ "Now just because I consider a friend, it doesn't mean I like her. She doesn't trust people, I don't trust people. We're similar in some ways I guess. But she can tell an amazingly intricate lie without blinking. I kind of admire that. Then again, all I have to do is smile at a guy and he'll do my bidding. Not really a need to lie there. She's also rather small in stature ... kind of like a kid. I don't have a problem saying she's adorable."

Alice Dimitru ~ "If you expect me to say something bad about myself, you can stop right there. I hate one thing about me and it's the fact that I let a man get that close to me. All they do is hurt. I have a good reason to hate them. I, on the other hand, am flawless. I'm pretty, talented and unique. Girls wish they were me and guys wish they had me. Why would I want to be anyone else?"

Ila Avani ~ "I hardly associate with that girl. Yeah, I know she's older than me. So? She's just so down to earth and open. There is no way she is the same rank as me. How did she even get here? If she is so scared of death and emotionally attached to things, how in the hell does she accomplish a job. I'm beyond ecstatic that I have never had to personally work with her. Yeah we are in a guild together, but I usually go off and do what needs done on my own. Divide and conquer, am I right?"

Last edited by NasiaWords on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
"I don't recall asking for your opinion." MWIP

Kain Axelsson ~ [color=]"Ugh this guy is such a stick in the mud, he's so self centered and pretends to take the higher ups seriously and "[/color]

Von Myrkur ~ [color=]""[/color]

Kyou Hayata ~ [color=]""[/color]

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ [color=]""[/color]

Mikhail Dragunov ~ [color=]""[/color]

Amaterasu Himura ~ [color=]""[/color]

Alice Dimitru ~ [color=]""[/color]

Ila Avani ~ [color=]""[/color]

Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:34 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Quiet|Calm|Mature|Uncaring|Distrusting|Secretive
"Lets get it over and done with."
MWIP

Kain Axelsson ~ "(Will be updated when they meet) "

Von Myrkur ~ "A person who doesn't enjoy working with others. I am definitely loving how easily I can work with him right now. And his tendency to shoot at things? Its making life a whole lot easier for me. No, I'm not lying or being sarcastic. Go on. In any case, his annoying habit to do things on instinct, shooting and buying things without a thought. Well, less trouble for me, his personality being the perfect opposite from mine. His demon poses another problem. Are all demons the utter and complete opposite? Still, she is somewhat alike to Setsuna, so I can handle her, at least. I'm not saying that I hate him completely, but I definitely don't love working with him."

Kyou Hayata ~ ""I just hope his actions doesn't get us all killed. His mood swings along with his high trigger rate just makes me want to scream in exasperation. How useful he will be in fights is highly unstable, depending on his moods, and he might be terribly useless. Having your plans to be specifically changed and based on his moods is honestly kind of annoying, even for me. His demon poses quite another problem too, with her endless bounds of energy and inability to follow orders. Ever as useless as her master. I can go on ranting forever, but his personality is not bad, so that pretty much tips the scale. The fact that he had a terrible childhood and his tendency to lie to get what he wants is pretty much alike to me, so I think I'm fine with him, unless its in fights."

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ "He has the same element as me, though our personalities differ somewhat, but I could use his over protectiveness. We have something in common, as we both love flying around aimlessly, but just because I consider him as a friend doesn't mean I like or trust him. He is much more useful in fighting than most of the others, and his many powers make me feel like looking up to him so I could be like him when I reach his age. He is a wonderful person to use to your advantage, and his open personality makes it so much easier to pretend to get close."

Mikhail Dragunov ~ "I can never express my annoyance for him in words. Firstly, his rage makes him hard to deal with, and I can hardly communicate with his moodiness and how he just snaps at people. I feel so very exasperated about his inability to just listen. How hard it is to do that, really? I know he does care bout us but his attitude is just... ugh. His weaknesses make me simply speechless. Unable to fight against women? Really. That would help the whole clan out quite a lot in that circumstance. He would be pretty much useless most of the time against female opponents, and its hard utilising his strengths in my plans. His demon is another problem too. She couldn't even fight, won't that post another disadvantage if we ever get into a fight? The fact that her master is protective of her is quite the problem too. I usually make it a point not to hate them, but I just don't see how we could get along."

Amaterasu Himura ~ "I can at least trust that I won't give out my own secrets, so well, I suppose I can only trust myself and Setsuna to be my best friend, the others just won't do."

Alice Dimitru ~ "She''s not that bad, and we have a lot in common, I don't mind her that much, yet I am not ready to share my feelings or secrets with her. She is amazing at using people to her advantage, and how she can just trick men into giving her everything in life just earns my admiration. While I admire Yeiji for his powers, Alice's skills on making people do her bidding is something I want to have."

Ila Avani ~ "I don't understand how she can express her emotions without trying to hold them back. Her personality is the opposite to mine, being calm inside while expressing her emotions outside. I have no idea why she wishes to do that, won't that pose as a weakness for her? I try to hide it so people won't be able to see my weaknesses, but she's just freely flaunting it. In a fight, I highly feel like she would be terribly useless. The opponent just has to trap some small animal and she would just fall for it, they could capture her with absolutely no problem. I do feel jealous of her ability to understand feelings sometimes though, it must be a lot less tiring in her life."

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Monotonous || Sarcastic || Anti-social || Impuivels || Lazy
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Keep that in mind."

Kain Axelsson ~ "To Be Added"

Von Myrkur ~ "What's there to say about myself? There isn't anything particularly special about me. I'm just me. Even so, I'm still my own worst enemy."

Kyou Hayata ~ "Hayata... As much as I wish I were lying, I do know who you are referring to. I don't particularly hate the guy or anything, but he's loud and moody. If anyone really needed a chill pill, this guy would need five. That being said, he isn't that bad of a guy. He actually went to the academy and stuff so he probably knows what he's doing. Even so, I think I'd rather keep my distance from him. There's also his demon, the fox one... She's too energetic as well. I mean, Rune is plenty energetic herself, but she's a different case... Hayata's demon is just unpredictable to me.One second she's joking around, but say the wrong thing and she'll end up biting you. Again, I'll just keep my distance."

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ "Kenmotsu... I know of him. If I had to say something, it would be that he has a... hero complex of sorts. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing to have. It's just that... I'm not sure if he knows how to make sacrifices... I don't know if he'd be willing to sacrifice someone important to him to save a lot of others. The road to hell is paved with good intentions... that's something he needs to understand. He needs to get his demon under control though. She tends to break things and then that means more work for the rest of us. God, I really dislike work."

Mikhail Dragunov ~ "Dragunov. What can I say about him... He's temperamental, rude, loud, and overall the kind of person I loathe associating with. I've been pretty lucky to avoid as much contact with him as I have, but in the few times that we have met we already got into a few arguments. Well, more like he was screaming at me while I stood there and listened. He needs to cool down. His rashness will get him killed. His demon, I'm not too found of her either. She's quite the... joker, I suppose you could say. Though, her perversion knows no bounds. There's a time and place for everything, but to her time and place doesn't matter. Remember when I said Hayata would need five chill pills? Well, this guy needs about ten times as many."

Amaterasu Himura ~ "Himura? She's the short, level-headed one, right? Honestly, she's probably the most "normal" out of everyone in this guild. Of course, she isn't completely normal. She's good in my book though. Not so noisy, not overly intrusive, doesn't bother me unless it's important, perfect. Then again, she doesn't seem overly trusting. She also seems like she wants some sort of compensation for things that she does. Her demon on the other hand could use a chill pill. Too much energy. Is it just me or are most demons in this guild overly-energetic... I don't like it. Though, I honestly wouldn't mind working in a pair with her. She seems capable enough of holding her own."

Alice Dimitru ~ "Dimitru, the other Shadow Keeper, right? That's reason enough for me to want to have a biased opinion of her. Besides, I've seen the way she manipulates people. She treats them like tools, items to be disposed of. Do I think that she's wrong for doing so? Not really. Humans are tools, we're merely pawns in the savage game of chess that is life. In the end, she's probably the smartest out of all of us, not that I'd say that to anyone else. It's not only her, her demon is a playboy too. Honestly, I don't care what they do. As long as they don't make a move on Rune, I couldn't care less. That aside, she's someone I wouldn't mind fighting alongside. She seems reliable enough to not put a knife in my back... I think."

Ila Avani ~ "Avani? She's the earth one who doesn't wear shoes, yeah? That's pretty strange, but maybe it's some religious type thing for Earth Keepers? Who cares? She's pretty fast and is good in martial arts. She's pretty accurate with throwing knives too. I have to remember to not get her angry at dinnertime unless I'm feeling suicidal. Her demon though... He's okay. He's pretty calm and collected. He kind of reminds me of a vegetable because of his color, but whatever. "

Last edited by Sigma on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
| Protective | Prideful | Charming | Calm | Friendly |
“Normal is just an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”

Kain Axelsson ~ "He’s going to be the next guildmaster, right? I’ve heard… varied things in regards to him. He’s supposed to be very powerful, but personality wise, I’m in the dark as much as everyone else."

Von Myrkur ~ "He’s the one with the trigger-finger, right? Von’s powerful, though I prefer people who are a bit more… lively. He’s not a bad guy, just a bit depressing. Not very energetic either. He can hold his own, though I’ve never been a big fan of shadow keepers. He doesn’t seem to hate me, so I guess we’re neutral."

Kyou Hayata ~ "Kyou’s a pretty cool guy. I like being around him a lot more than I like being around the others despite the fact that he can be pretty damn moody. He’s the more chill of the fire keepers, but that’s not saying much. Everyone is as cool as a cat compared to Mikhail. But unlike him, Kyou actually appears to have some good, friendliness in him. And we both like to cook."

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ "Sure, I love who I am, but there are many things I wish I could fix. And hopefully one day I will be able to improve upon the things I wish to."

Mikhail Dragunov ~ "Don’t even get me started on this guy. I don’t think anyone likes him. He’s just so angry and… loud. Not to mention, he thinks he’s better than everyone. I mean, come on, there’s always going to be someone better than you, I guess this guy just hasn’t realized that yet. Tempest also doesn’t like him. He shouts a lot, which startles her, and usually ends with something being broken."

Amaterasu Himura ~ "She’s the other wind keeper, right? The really tiny adorable one? She’s not too bad, though she doesn’t seem to trust anyone. I do hope to get to know her better; it would be nice to have someone I can share techniques with. "

Alice Dimitru ~ "Oh. Her. For some reason, she really doesn’t seem to like me. I’m not entirely sure why... Our personalities tend to clash a lot as well, too. I just don’t seem to very good with Shadow keepers. Tempest also doesn’t like Gabriel, which is really saying something."

Ila Avani ~ "Hmm… I like Ila. She’s amazingly nice compared to the other girls in our guild. She’s the kind of person I could sit down with and actually be able to talk to. I love her eyes… Tempest likes her, which is a plus. She’s just yet another person I would love to get to know better."

Last edited by Starlight77 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Expressive || Internally Tranquil || Resilient || Passionate
"The fact that I freely express my emotions does not make me weak."

Kain Axelsson ~ "Well, we haven't met yet, so how am I supposed to pass judgement on the guy?"

Von Myrkur ~ "If I'm honest, he kinda scares me. I mean I know I shouldn't say that when I hardly know the guy, but there's something in the vibrations he gives off that make me uncomfortable. Maybe if I got to know him better things would be different though."

Kyou Hayata ~ "I think he's a pretty cool guy. In fact, I like him a lot. He's a Fire Keeper with the ability to control blue flames and that's okay because it's his thing, but I try to stay away from him when he's playing with his fire. In any case, we're friends and I would like to know him better, but it's me who's getting in the way of that."

Yeijiro Kenmotsu ~ "I gotta tell you, this guy makes me happy. He's so calm and peaceful and he makes me feel the same. He's a good guy to be around and he's different from the others in the guild. While most of the other members give off sharp, high frequency vibrations, his are soft and calming. I don't know how else to explain it, but I just like being around him."

Mikhail Dragunov ~ "He's kind of... everything I don't like in a person. He just seems so angry all the time. I guess I can't really say I hate him because he loves the guild which is great, but I feel like he's the embodiment of fire which makes me uncomfortable."

Amaterasu Himura ~ "I can tell that she feels the same way as Alice about my emotional expression, but I have less of a problem with her than I do with Alice because I get the feeling that Amaterasu just doesn't get why I express my emotions in the way that I do. She's a bit like Mato in that she is calm and tranquil and that makes me like her. I don't think that I could truly be enemies with her, but I'm also not sure if we will ever be friends."

Alice Dimitru ~ "I honestly don't know what this girl's problem is with me. I guess she just doesn't understand that my emotional openness and my hatred of death do not equate to me being a weakling. She thinks that I don't know that she avoids me, but I know. I'm not dumb. Well, she can just go on being ignorant of the fact that being emotionally detached from anything does not make you strong. See what I care."

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!