Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Conqueror of the Elements

a part of “Conqueror of the Elements”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Iveir has gone through changes. Changes that most are not prepared for. However, in the midst of the change, the slight chaos, foreign rule takes over the empty throne of the Water Kingdom. From there, conquering the rest of Iveir is only a matter of time

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conqueror of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:32 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Conqueror of the Elements"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Conqueror of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:36 am

Hello there! So I'll have my old character sheets up sometime tomorrow. I'm sure Eddy will have his in by then too.

In any case. For the character slots that say TBA, Eddy and I are currently in the middle of trying to find old roleplayers from the first story arc. From there we'll see if we need more spaces or not. We should know for sure sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, feel free to start getting your characters together! I'm excited to see you all :) Thanks very much!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:50 am

Well just in case there's no spots, and I'm possibly swamped by some other stories.(plus a possibly inactive story I made yet only a few people have made WIP's or completed sheets for. *sigh* cest' la vie.) I wish you all good luck on this story!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:36 am

So... I made a character, but can I ask which is the previous role play? I feel like I want to see it so I know how it turns out.
(Go ahead and stalk me for my posts.)

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:44 am

Hiya moahi!! Always nice to see a familiar face. The previous one was Kings of Elements: Reboot. We never fully finished it sadly but Qaida and I decided to continue on anyways!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:37 am

Hi Moahi! Thanks for joining up with us ^.^ I'll be looking at your character later today. Here's the link to the old roleplay. Like Eddy said, it wasn't completely finished though we were very very close. In any case, here you go ^.^

Enjoy reading. Also, I should mention that at some point during that old roleplay we all transferred to a writing pad were we all wrote simultaneously on the pad and it was awesome!! Anyhow. We won't be doing that here with this roleplay as I'll be far to busy to do so. But anyhow.

roleplay/kings-of-elements-reboot

There you go :) I'll be getting my characters in later tonight. I have a few things to do today so. Three of the listed characters are old character sheets so it's just a matter of copy and pasting :) Shouldn't take too long. I only have one character to create from scratch.

Thanks again! I'll talk to you all later. :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 am

Qaida-channnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! *Tackle glomps and noms your head* <3<3<3<3 Qaida Qaida Qaida :D

I'm so excited that you're back! xD I've missed you! And I've missed Elements >3<, of course!

Am I going to have to do a bunch of editing to Minnow to have him fit into the more recent roleplay? Or can I just resend him?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Skwidge!!!!!!! *falls over from being glomped*

Nfflnfofhahnfihgoth.....

I'm free!!! >.> Eeww... I think you left some slobber there Skwidge XD

As for our dear Minnow (who I'm excited to have along for the ride again thanks so much!) Just update his age to three years older and you're good to go :) No orbs in this one. In the first one, the ending basically was with the orbs remaining in Reimrand so our kings won't have them anymore. Everyone goes off of sacrifices except for Valrien.

Other than the three years later thing, no need to change anything on his sheet ^.^ I already gave the basic background from the first Elements in Siya's sheet so you guys don't have to (that's directed at my old players by the way >.>)

Thanks Skwidge!! I look forward to receiving Minnow's sheet :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Greetings, all! I have been looking forward to joining one of Qaida's RPs for quite some time, and I would like to reserve the Earth King. I shall try and make a start on the character sheet on the morrow.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Oooh, I wonder if I should bring Lutchka back. After all, somebody's gotta drive Chromi insane ;3. I'm still determined to have them get together XD JUST ONCE, AT LEAST.

She might not be as main of a role, though. Maybe disappeared for two years or something, idunno. I'll have to mull it over with you Qaida-chan~

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myfootlesscow9 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:43 pm

May I do king of the forest? if its not too late? thanks let me know!

Myfootlesscow9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey everyone, just so you know (and this is mostly for new players who didn't have an original character from the first Arc of this Roleplay) you have to go through both Eddy and myself to get a character accepted. So keep in mind there are two of us that you'll have to impress ^.^

Skwidge, whatever you wanna do with Lutchka is totally fine by me :) If you want to pull her back in, by all means feel free to do so. If you want to make a completely new character, that's cool too. Thanks so much for jumping in with Minnow though, I'm really happy to have him back ^.^

Myfootless: I do have a friend who is interested in the Earth King(Queen for him), so I'll unfortunately have to decline. I'm sorry. Good luck in your other roleplays though. ^.^

Also, I didn't put a time limit or anything because I wasn't sure when I wanted to start. Anyhow, so far it's looking pretty good with characters. So, with that in mind, if everyone's characters could be finished for me by next weekend? That would be great ^.^ Thanks very much!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:49 am

Hello...

Qaida? I've got a couple questions. First; What did you mean: "the Earth King(Queen for him)" That whole sentence confused me... >.<

Secondly; Why are all of your guys so short!? I mean you do know the average height for a man is five foot ten inches right? I usually make my male characters between six foot and six foot four... Would I be in trouble if I did that? Because I was thinking of a character and in my mind he was about six foot one... *sweat drop* But then I went and read about all the characters and none of the girls have heights and the guys are between five foot five and five foot eight... So If I put down my guy's height as six foot one he would like TOWER over everyone else... Lol, kinda funny... *snicker*

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:52 am

Karasu, the reason behind Qaida's choice of words is that I've decided to make my character a female rather than a male. Even out that gender ratio a little bit. xD

Also, gonna agree with you on the whole heights thing. The guys do seem quite a bit shorter than one might expect.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:08 am

To be honest....I have no idea why the guys were all made so short...I never really noticed it 'til Gamer pointed it out so~...yeah! Feel free to make them whatever height you want, it was more so coincidence rather than intentional >.>...

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Okay cool! I was worried for a minute that I'd have to make him shorter... But anything less then Six foot doesn't fit him in my eyes... lol. So he'll just be a giant to everyone else... >////<

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Make him as tall as you want XD Yeah, as Eddy said, everyone just sort of ended up shorter >.> No need to do the same with your character though lol XD

Yeah, I tend to make my characters rather short.. I'm not sure why actually >.> They're either my height (5'8) or shorter. The shortest I've gone for a guy was like 5'5 I think, nothing shorter than that. For girls my shortest was 5'4... 5'2? ^.^ Never any taller than 5'7 I think for my girl characters, maybe once but I can't really remember lol :)

Anyhow, thanks and I look forward to your character!! <3

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:52 pm

So tiny! *pokes*, yeah I like never make my guys shorter then 5'6, though I have made them ridiculously tall! Haha, all my girls are between 4'10 and 5'8... Though I don't make them that often since I am super horrible at playing them!

I'm super excited 'bout Conqueror of the Elements! *nose flare* I can't wait until I finish my character to show you... I'm having some issues with the strengths and weaknesses of a water user... I have to think about it more... Plus backgrounds are pretty hard too... *sigh*

BUT;I will prevail! Some how...

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:58 am

A little bird whispered me about this roleplay, and I was wondering if I could snag an Earth protector spot.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Byte!!! Hey long time no see :D

Yes of course you can grab a protector spot! ^.^ I would love to have you. Thanks so much for your interest!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!