Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Demons

Plot Ideas/Character Relations

a part of “My Demons”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. (More Inside....) (1 spot left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas/Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Alright guys, since we have all the roles filled, I'm going to start off with this thread. Here we can discuss plots that you guys may want to add in, as I love to hear all your ideas~ I'll also talk here about the progression of how the roleplays going to go about.

We can also start figuring out everyone's other halves here, so once your characters finished, or if you already kind of have an idea, just post here your ideas on that part, or just message each other privately as well if you've already figure out.
For example, for my character Atheya, I would want her to have a male Aerea and I was also thinking of having a sibling for her. I thought it would just be a cool plot thing of long lost siblings. Her sibling doesn't have to be an Espirit either, she could have a Aerea sibling that's her half brother or sister. Atheya would have been born from and Espirit mom and dad, but the Aerea that would be her sibling would be born of Espirit and Aerea, so they would share a mom or a dad. But Espirit and Aerea are alright, so if one of you would be interested in having your character be a sibling just let me know!
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Plot Ideas/Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:58 am

Hey, may I have an extension on my character, please? My net went down. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 am

@Chrian Blaire and I agreed to have my Aerera and his Espirit be bonded. Just thought we'd let you know that.

EDIT. Also, this is Ruthie's room.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:35 am

Finishing update my char, and as Girl2Fine2 said, my Espirit and her Aerea will be bonded :)

Here's Eric's room.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!