Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crossing Blades

Crossing Blades

a part of “Crossing Blades”, a fictional universe by Another Lie.

[1 Open Spot] An ancient Kingdom with a legacy that will shake the very fabric of reality... as the warriors of this world cross blades in the quest for their ideals, where will you stand? What will you fight for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossing Blades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crossing Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:44 am

Welcome to the OOC for Crossing Blades!

All reservations are to be placed here, in order to reserve I ask that you please do the following:

1: Please read the entire thread, including the rules.

2: Please post your characters face claim, along with an animated GIF file of said character.

3: Please mention the password somewhere and somehow in your post... and please try to hide it so that cheaters don't see it.

Well, that's that, this is my first RP on this site and I look forward to working with you all to make it a great one.

Assuming this attracts any interest at all... heh...
"You cannot hold what isn't there. It's pointless to look into nothing and expect answers. It's hard to protect that which we have never had... and impossible to cherish that which never existed to begin with. It's just another way that life can be cruel... and that cruelty will only lead to more of these created... Aye, they're sad things, these dreams of mortal man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Crossing Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Hello there! I am very much interested in this RP! The whole idea of a Soulstone is very exciting.

My face claim is to be determined, I wanted to reserve Chosen Human 2 before all the spots were taken.

Edit: For now the FC will be Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello, I would like to reserve a Pre awakened male.

The Face Claim I am going to use is Kenichi Shirahama from History's Strongest Disciple.

Crossing Blades, SoulStone, Swordmen, PreAwakened, Chosen, Tarantia

The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Oh, this does sound fairly intriguing...! I'd like to reserve a Female Human role, please. Don't really feel comfortable playing anyone chosen by some weird Soulstone, so I'll just stick with a regular, non-chosen human. =P

Face Claim will be Shura Kirigakure from Blue Exorcist.

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Oooh! I really like the idea that you went for here! I will reserve #4 of the Chosen Humans, the ones who were given blades by the Soul Stone.

My FC will be Ryuuko Matoi from Kill la Kill

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:52 pm

This looks amazing! May I reserve the First Human, the ones who received blades from the Soul stone, unless that one is reserved already than can I have chosen Human 3.

I don't know my FC yet,, but I will get back to you once I find it. Does it matter if it is a manga character?

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 pm

@Cheshire_Girl, JEDH3, Byte, ボクセルちゃん and ઽ૮૨α

Fuwah! I leave for a bit and five reservations are in already? I'm relieved and glad to see such positive initial interest. ^^ You can all consider yourself reserved... and my thanks for the kind words, makes me feel like these past few hours putting this together weren't in vain. ;_;

I look forward to seeing what kind of characters you all end up creating. It's nice to see one of each type of character getting chosen from the get go, should help with initial variety and such.

And don't worry too much about it ઽ૮૨α, just post a gif with the face claim at your earliest convenience... also I was going to take chosen number 1 myself but I forgot to put myself down as reserved... but no worries, the numbers mean nothing anyway so I'll put you down for Chosen 3.

As for myself, I guess I'd best make my own... self reservation I guess? I myself will be taking human 1 as I mentioned with the face claim of...

Tatsumi from Akame ga Kill! (That anime is so freaking good... maybe the Soulstone made it...)

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:07 pm

@ Another Lie - ^^ That is fine! I realized when I didn't see your own reservation that you might take 1 so I just asked for three just in case~

EDIT

Here is my FC :

Last edited by Scra on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:17 pm

I like the idea behind this SoulStone thing. Could I reserve a male chosen human?

FC will be Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm

@ઽ૮૨α

Aha, thanks for thinking ahead in that case. I will admit I'm a little overwhelmed to have six reservations already... you could say I was unprepared (I honestly expected people to trickle in slower than tree sap over sandpaper) but regardless, I have your name under human 3 now so it's all good.

And that face claim should be fine... I just have no idea who it is. XD Mind giving the name and series to a scrub such as myself? .3.

@Diarmuid O'Dyna

Speaking of six reservations, that's all good Diarmuid, consider yourself officially reserved. (I was actually hoping to see some Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero representation. ^^)

Another Lie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:41 pm

@ Another Lie - Oops! Sorry, I put it on there but accidentally deleted it. He is Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach.

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:00 pm

@ ઽ૮૨α

No worries, everything has been added to the main page. ^^

@JEDH3

Your character has been accepted as a WIP, as it still requires a good bit of work as I'm sure you're aware. Be sure to remember the minimum paragraph requirements for some sections when finishing. ^^

Be sure to post when you have finished your profile so that I might re-read it in its completed state.

Another Lie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:25 pm

I agree with O'Dyna and everyone else, this Soulstone idea is pretty cool! I would like to reserve the last chosen female ! I have a couple of Fc so I'll update this when I finally choose who I want to use!

UPDATE: I finally decided after a while thinking about it xD I'm going to use Yuu Koutari from Black Rock Shooter
Last edited by ☿Urania☿ on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Did the site go down for anyone else for a while?

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Yeah, that sucked. I almost lost all of my work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋᎥᏗ on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello there!

I love this! The whole SoulStone thing seems like a good idea. ^^

Would it be alright if I reserve Pre-awakened 2? I will get back to you on the FC since I can't think of one right now.

EDIT: I got it! Kagome from Inuyasha:

ᏝᏋᎥᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Ooooooh can I reserve Chosen 6? More possibilities with a SoulStone.

Can I do manga FC? I don't watch much anime at all soo....

Musashi from Vagabond

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:49 pm

I submitted a very WIP character skeleton, just so I could save my work in case the site stops working again.

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello there!

I hope it's not too late to get into the SoulStone action. Is it?

I'd like to reserve Pre-Awakened Three.

I tried. And failed. Very sorry- but I want Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) for my FC. Please don't disqualify me...

(Phone Problems)

Well, have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Hey!

It's not too late to get into the SoulStone action, is it?

I'd love to reserve PreAwakened Three, if possible.

I tried very hard but failed to get the FC I wanted-Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail- because I'm using a phone currently. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll get it ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!