Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tome

Tome

a part of “Tome”, a fictional universe by BurningDark.

closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello all you fabulous people.

Welcome to Tome!

I hope everyone enjoys and stuff. Yeah.

Have a nice day

-BurningDark
Last edited by BurningDark on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Tome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Can I reserve the soul mate with the power of time? And I'm not sure what you mean by the password so I'll just tell you my favorite book. It's the Hobbit.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:00 am

Okay reserved for you. And you pass.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 am

Hello there! This roleplay looks like it will be really interesting~
I'd like to reserve the Space element if I may. Not sure if the password is just the word 'book', or if it means I should state which book is my favorite. If that's the case it would be The Darkest Hour from the Warriors series.

I'm going to be using Gareki from Karneval, so he'll be male. Also, just to alert whomever decides to take the Fire spot, I'm open to anything!

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 am

Definitely. I hope I've cleared it up a bit...

I'm very glad you're excited and will definitely reserve Space for you.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:56 am

Osu!

I would like the reserve the Fire elemental. My favorite book is The Giver. The Giver is a good book if you like philosophical stuff~

@Attack Yeah, I would be up to talk about them if you want to. I'll be available later on, unless if you have Skype o3o

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 am

I'll have my FC up later today. And whoever takes Water send me a PM.
Last edited by afreerobin on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 am

Hi!
I would like the spot of the water elemental, please. I'll be making a character for it now! My favourite book is the Lords And Ladies. Part of the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, who is an awesome writer. Read it of you want to laugh or have a grasp on human nature.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:39 am

Here is my FC.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Sorry, Dementedness, I don't have a Skype account. I'll be sending you a PM today though with some information about what I plan to do with my character. Respond whenever you're free to! :)

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Wow!

I'm really excited now. I go to school (against my free will of course) and then when I check Tome again, so many reservations! I'm glad everyone likes the idea and you all have your reserved positions ready.

I can't wait to meet the characters. *does happy dance*

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zux on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:47 pm

May I reserve the soul mate with the power of life? And my favorite book is Being and Nothingness.

zux
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 am

Here's my MC face claim:

It's Kyousuke Kazama from kimi no iru machi. I'm gonna assume that I've passed and will start making a character right away!

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Yay! Fridays are awesome.

@zux Of course! Welcome to Tome. (And you pass)

@Alle9009 Alright, I'll add that. And you passed.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:08 pm

So what do ya'll think of Mari?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:34 pm

@Afreerobin
I like the FC you chose for her. It's really different! I think her handicap is going to play a big part in everyone's character development with her(though that's my opinion). She seems like she's going to be a cool and interesting character to roleplay with :3

@BurningDark
I hope it's alright that I may not have my character finished until Monday. I work all weekend so I'm going to be really exhausted Sat and Sun ><

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:57 am

Mari looks badass! Though Wes is probably going to tease her using her height and looks (she kind of looks like a boy from his perspective). He means well by it, and it's normally a sign of affection for him, but that would probably cause tensions between them. He'll probably try to solve it using food.

@BurningDark - is there any visible signs if the characters use their powers? For example, a glowing sheen in their eyes or something?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Hey everyone!

@afreerobin

Mari is a very interesting character, different but very cool. I look forward to seeing how they'll all interact.

@AttackonFluffy

That's completely fine, I understand. I'd like to have all of the characters finished by Wednesday, but that may not be possible. I have no deadline currently, so no pressure.

@Alle9009

Good question, I'll actually make a topic for stuff like that.

At the Choosing Ceremony, the Soulmates will be tested and their joint powers will emerge. They each receive a tattoo of sorts, like a brand showing which element they have. Whenever they use a power, the brand will glow. The glow is barely perceptible unless you look for it. It will also be brighter or dimmer according to the strength.

Ex: Image
(I'm not even sure what that's from, so if you do, have a cookie.)

Any questions are welcome.

Have a nice day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi~ Just peeking in the ooc so people knows I'm not dead~.

{Also, that thing a mcgoo is from Dishonored. It is called the "outsider's mark"}

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:40 am

Nevermind, good luck with the roleplay tho!

Thy
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!