Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Assassins In us.

The Assassins In us.

a part of “The Assassins In us.”, a fictional universe by inara1917.

A group of teenagers find out they have been lied to there whole lives, they find out they had been involved in some genetic trials when they were younger to create the worlds best assassins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Assassins In us.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Assassins In us.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Assassins In us."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Assassins In us.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:51 pm

I'd like to reserve a female assassin as well as a male scientist. Also, could you provide an example of a special ability each is granted?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:44 am

Ok dokey! Brilliant! As for special ability it can be anything really, it could be as little as being a techno path to as big as pyrokinesis, but their abilities wouldn't exactly be that advanced at the moment.

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Male assassin?
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Yea sure go ahead :)

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:19 am

Can I take a female assassin please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Yep that's fine :) That's all the female assassin spots taken :) just need 2 more males, but I may double up as a male not to sure.

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 am

Ill take a male slot.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Ok that's awesome! I'm hoping to make a start on this tomorrow!
I'm halfway with my character now, I've only added basics as I plan to finish it later. Also I plan on doing a relationships thread tomorrow so if you want to message each other to get some ideas then that would be good :D
Also just thought I'd let you all know I'm from the UK, just so you know if I'm on awkward times or anything :)

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Just going to let everyone know that I am going to be posting the first post soon or possibly in the Moring for me.
I know that not everyone has either completed their character or submitted it but we can work with this as we can bring them in at a slightly later point. As I think everyone finding out they were genetically enhanced at the same time is a bit much.
Anyway! Keep an eye out and I will be most likely pm'ing each of you to come up with some idea's of how the characters find out about their origins.

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:23 pm

I'm cracking out the final bits of my character now.

Also, just for future reference, where did you guys find those character skeletons?

EDIT: I also apologize for my utter lack of pictures, I am absolutely horrible at finding good photos for characters.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Well I made my character Skelton my self which I don't mind sending you if you want? And as long as the basics of a character is there I don't mind! As I findbyou tend to develop your character more through out the rp

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Also, I know I haven't tagged a couple of you. But you guys can still go ahead and post. I will work my way over to abducting you guys shortly :D

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

So, anyone know if phoenix will be joining us or not?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:25 pm

I have messaged her and she has said previously she is quite busy. I'll give her until tomorrow to post before I message her again.

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Sorry to say Imara, but your not going to catch Richard that easily, especially when he's carrying drug money for a Mafia crime boss.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:03 am

It's all right she has a plan for each of the character :D

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Im getting the feeling that beating the tar out of James is going to happen very quickly, or at least reminding him of his place on the food chain.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Most likely :P

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:55 pm

I can see James and Elysia clashing a lot :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!