Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Dirt

The Dirt

a part of “The Dirt”, a fictional universe by Nihilist.

6 Forgotten heroes around the world die simultaneously. Quietly. Unnoticed. In the same instant, 6 children are born, destined to unite against the purest of all evils... But the Dirt has other plans. [FULL!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dirt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dirt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dirt"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nihilist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dirt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi there. Nifty-looking roleplay. I was wondering what The Spirit would embody. Is it more along the lines of emotion and force of will or is it something different? It's just a little uncler to me, I guess. I'd possibly be interested in asking for tht role with a more clear definition. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:36 am

Check the Intro of the RP c: I just updated it, also, sorry if the writing is a little choppy or otherwise sounds shitty, I rushed it cx

Nihilist
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 am

Doing things properly, I would like to reserve The Spirit. c:

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:40 am

Looks interesting, I'll reserve the Truth please.

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:18 pm

I'd like to reserve The Mind, please! :)

Edit:
@ Nihilist: Do you happen to have some sort of character sheet for us to fill out, or should we make our own?
Last edited by mortalcreator on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Seems cool :D

May I reserve The Hope?

Edit: Funny enough, I was about to ask the same question (and I will anyway :D). Is there a character skeleton?
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi!I really like this role play already!May I reserve The Heart?

I'm gonna make my character bad-ass! o3o

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:25 pm

That filled quick! All updated for you guys c: I'll make rules shortly, and there is a basic skeleton at the bottom of the description you can fill out, format how you like c:

Nihilist
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Okay, cool! We've got a full party. Now, I'm going to need everyone in here to collaborate with me a little bit. My character's abilities will be growing depending on my relationship with all of your characters. So while I need to get an idea of my exact relationship with all of you, an integral part will be having a set "best friend." And I think I want it to be Truth, based upon one of my character traits. So if everyone could IM or PM me at your own leisure, I would really appreciate that.

On that note, it seems that these kids are all the same age. We should all agree on an age for ourselves. I'm fine with near anything, since the FC I have in mind fits any age basically.

EDIT: We're 18. Final year high school students.

-Senpai

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Ahh... Raziya is almost done. All the formatting is completed --which surprisingly took forever-- and now all I need to do is fill it in. I already know what I'm going to put in... question is, how? >.<

Anyway, she should be done by the end of tonight-- if not, by the end of tomorrow, in other words the absolutely, positively latest time possible. You can check her out if you want, though there isn't much to see at the moment, other than a physical description, some quotes and a few nicknames.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Oh, Nihilist, important question. Are we aware of our powers or is that something we'll figure out on our own through RP?

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 pm

And I have yet another question to add...

If, these Aspects of Annihilation are opposites, if, hypothetically, they were in the same room, would their powers be neutralized? For example, if Hope were trying to negate fear while Doom was trying to induce fear, would neither of them have an affect on anyone, or...?

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:46 pm

I finished my character! ♥

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 am

Sheesh, these Character Profiles though... Make mine look like nothing at all <_<

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Another quick question: do these kids already have their powers and status, or will they get them during the course of the roleplay?

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:01 pm

I had already asked that, Mortal, haha.

Nihilist has been offline for a few days, though. I mean, I asked a question Friday and now it's Monday not hearing anything back. No offense to Nihilist or anyone else here, but if we don't get some sort of nod from him or an update about his MIA status at least, I am probably going to drop from this RP on Wednesday. I: Been hyped only to have my hopes delayed for a long while.

Senpai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 pm

I know, I just thought maybe asking again might help. Sorry!
:( Aw. I don't want to drop this either, since I've been working on my character sheet. I hope Nihilist comes back soon!

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Me too! I put a lot of effort into Raziya, especially with the backstory. It would be a shame to see this roleplay drop.

:(

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mortalcreator on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm

If Nihilist doesn't come back, do you think we can make a spinoff roleplay?
I nominate Senpai to be the GM

mortalcreator
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!