Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ashes

Ashes

a part of “Ashes”, a fictional universe by Ruth Soul <3.

They used to be friends; the best of friends... But all friendships crumble eventually. Though who knew it would turn into a fight to the death? A fight that would decide the fate of the realm forever. [FILLED!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ashes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ashes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:12 am

Any questions/comments/concerns, post em all here! :D
"I'll take a potato
chip... AND EAT IT!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ashes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:24 pm

I'd like to reserve the disciple of darkness for the ashes side.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Your spot has been reserved. :)

Edit: Oh, dear. Darkness AND water on the ashes side?

I was trying to be fair when I listed Yvette's weaknesses when it came to the other disciples, but I didn't imagine two out of three would be against her. xD

Now, all that's left is for the disciple wind to be on the ashes side... x.x Bad news for the disciple of electricity.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Hey there! I haven't been RPing a lot recently and this looks like good one to get me back into it! So, lucky for Yvette, I'd like to reserve the wind disciple and have her one the originals side. ;)

Anyway, I haven't really put TOO much thought into my character, but she'll probably have a weakness/distaste for electricity, so I think it'll be interesting to see how her character and Yvette play off of one another.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:34 am

Alrighty! I'll be happy to reserve that spot for you.

I always love it when characters don't get along well. I've always found it the most fun when I'm roleplaying, just in general. It's more exciting that way.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:29 am

May I reserve Earth for the Originals side? :3 I love this plot by the way, it's my kind of thing. ;3

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:26 am

Of course! I'll reserve for you right away. ;)

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:15 am

I expect to see a few W.I.Ps (at least!) coming in today! Remember, reservations only last 3 days. Get your characters in before the reservation expires.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Hey! Sorry about how unfinished the WIP I sent in is. I really thought that I would have enough time tonight to finish it, but I ended up getting home for work late. I'm very sorry! I'm definitely going to try to get it finished tomorrow night. ;p

And I agree with you. Arguements/disagreements are always fun to write and I feel like they make you really think about what you're writing. When every character gets along in an RP it's always so boring and predictable and blah...

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:47 am

Can't wait to see more characters! I'll be reading everyone's and PMing some of you. \(^。^ )

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:47 am

Yay! We got two more characters in!! :D KEEP IT UP, PEOPLE!

@ LostRiver

That's totally fine! I know how life can get, but I'm really happy you at least tried to get a character in. It shows that you won't laze off on it. :)
I'll be watching to see when she's finished.... >.>------

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:14 pm

@LostRiver, your character's face claim is from my favorite anime of all time. I was going to say one of my favorites, but I knew that wasn't true. It IS my favorite. xD

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:42 pm

If anyone has any friends, companions, or just anyone in general who might like this roleplay, tell them about it! We need three (possibly four) more characters to start, and I am not letting this down just because of a lack of characters.

@ Lonely Ghost Your reservation only has one day left! If you don't get your character in soon, you'll lose your spot! Don't let that happen, so please, get your character in noooooow! It seems you haven't looked at my PM, so perhaps by a slim chance you'll look at this. PLEASE get your character in by tomorrow. Like I've said many times, WIPs are totally acceptable, as long as you finish them. We already need three more people, don't turn that into four.

EDIT: Blah.... Four roles now available.

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Hey there. c:

I would quite like to reserve the Disciple of Darkness for the Ashes side, if that role is now available? If not, that's fine, and if it is then can you let me know as soon as possible so that I can get a CS in? Thanks.
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:38 pm

That role is completely available, and thank you for reserving! I look forward to seeing your character. ^-^

EDIT: And if you don't mind, I think we could use a couple more male roles. T-T
Don't want Louie to be all alone now.... 4 females. 1 male. Talk about unbalanced. >.<

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Oh, I see that, and no worries at all. c'x I was planning on creating a male character anyway.

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Yay! More characters :D

Now we just need three more.... If there are no reservations soon, we might have to have a couple people play two characters.

EDIT: In fact, I'm going to make another character just in case no one fills in the roles. I guess I'll do it for fire... But the role is still available, I'm just making a back-up. So if we do need people to make two characters... we'll already have one done.

And I'd love to make a male, but... I have no good FCs. At all. And I don't like playing guys.
I think.. she'll be a girl. I mean... two guys is enough, right? Plus, there could be more guys... I mean, we still have three more roles left. I'm just making a back-up copy! Yah... I'm making a girl. T-T

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ruth Soul <3 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:41 pm

LET POSTING COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth Soul <3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sōgi-ya on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:52 am

Lost River: As I have told Bliss. I cannot inbox people. But I have looked into your character as well.

You're Ideal is fine by me. I have no problem with it.

Sōgi-ya
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:46 am

@ Sōgi-ya: Also, in regards to Sei and Keith. Before Keith betrayed the Originals, what sort of history would they have together? He wasn't always the enemy and was pretty good friends with a lot of the Originals. But like Sei he can be a total ass, sarcastic and cunning. In the past he'd often tell lies as a joke but he's extremely smart and people find it hard to tell whether or not he's telling the truth. He likes to measure up people's intelligence and also pick and prod minds so he'll overstep his boundaries and seemingly doesn't get phased by negative reactions, he'll just continue smiling and being his sarcastic self. Just wanted to know if you have any thoughts or ideas for their history together?

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!