Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Infection: Earthfall

a part of “Infection: Earthfall”, a fictional universe by R.T.M.X..

In the months following a devastating viral outbreak on a global scale and a new offensive under preparations to reclaim humanity's former glory, a team of operatives have been deployed to investigate the sudden disappearance of an important asset. REBOOT

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infection: Earthfall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Infection: Earthfall"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Re: Infection: Earthfall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:51 am

dude do you have a charrie outline or should i wing it
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:53 am

I do have a character sheet, as well as more important information that I'll be posting, though I'll be taking a break to clear my head and finishing up a few hours later.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:55 am

aw alright

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:12 am

A well-made Sci-Fi RP is something only found once every 5 pages, and this time you have the honor of hosting that RP.

I shall be joining.
No.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 am

Interesting idea for a RP, Me gusta xD Expect a character from me my friend. x3
I do say since I have other characters to work on I might have it much later today if not by tomorrow but not past tomorrow.
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Djiin on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:05 am

Hey! This seems really interesting and I'd love to join! I eagerly await the character sheet c:
-insert something clever and witty here-

Djiin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 am

You know I'm in and I've decided to reuse Art. Give me a bit to revamp her for an advanced time period. What are we saying happened in the one that died, character vise to the ones we won't have? Or if you also use same character, just going with they were transferred over for this?

I'll post the link to the other two and see if I can get them back, but don't hold your breath. Also don't expect Art today, probably tomorrow at best.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:26 pm

It's not often I get to say this, but I'd be honored to join back up on this again. Hell, how could I not? It pissed me off like you wouldn't believe when life round-house kicked me in the face last time.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Umm if I could definitely get put in for this that would be awesome.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Rewriting the specializations, as well as refining the character sheet as well, so they'll be up shortly.

@AvengerSpirit

Already included them in the messages regarding the RP when I PMed you and Raidose.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:09 pm

I would totally down to play a medic for either red or blue squad.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:13 pm

@Legate
I'll let you take a shot at the Medic spot if the other two from the original aren't capable of replying to AvengerSpirit or here within the next couple of days.

I'll be putting up the link to the company's history within the next couple of hours.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm definitely interested! Sorry about the late reply, ill respond in detail to the PM shortly!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Ah, are all the spots taken then?

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:09 pm

This is getting better and better I would like to play the Crowd Control if I can that is. Concerning the armors looks, can you change it to you own specifications? Or is that a no?

Also I will also be planning on PM regarding the addition of certain pieces of equipment as soon as I get to fixing my ideas and bugs on them.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Hey Raidose, it seems that you'll have some competition for the Crowd Control spot if you're planning on bringing Axton in! lol

@Setsugie
Regarding the armor, that's the basic appearance, where there are no extensive modifications or upgrades done to the armor, so armor appearances aren't set.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey, we're facing hordes of mutant zombie monsters here. Can you really have too many nukers on your team? Besides, if Axton doesn't get in here, who's gonna kill it with fire? XD

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:54 pm

I agree with Randose you cant have too many and heck I can expand on that kill it with fire comment because you can nuke the motherfucker just to be sure :D

Setsugie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:15 pm

......I like your thinking.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!