Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Into The Woods

Into The Woods

a part of “Into The Woods”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

I'm bad at descriptions, look inside for information!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Into The Woods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Into The Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Into The Woods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Into The Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Hello I am interested in being in your rp. Since I don't see any roles, you might have not finished posting, so I will wait until you give the roles to choose. Or are will allowed to reserve anything?

Here is a gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Oh my gosh he's so cute! Anyways, there are no specific roles. I didn't want to put a limit on how many people could join or what type of characters there should be.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:05 pm

May I make a male dragon?

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Yes, but would you mind giving him a human form that he can turn into? He doesn't have to ever be in it, but it's just a bit easier to interact that way.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Of course ^^

Scra
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Awesome, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANameOrSomething on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 pm

I'd like to make a character, if I can!

I know that you said anime only in the rules, so I was wondering if Gil Marvede from Ava's Demon would be okay? It's a webcomic, not a show :( If not, then I have someone else in mind so it's okay!

Anyway,

ANameOrSomething
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Yes you can make a character! I would prefer your FC to be from a show.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Hey there, this looks pretty neat but I've got a question. Wizards are mentioned as originally existing in Noraneko and I'm curious, what's the difference between a wizard and a human? (Aside from the obvious fact that one can wield magic and the other cannot)

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Wizards have the gift of magic bearing. Normal humans cannot use magic because they have no magic within them, but wizards are born with it and can use it to make potions, wield spells, summon familiars, etc.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Got'cha. Well then, I'd like to reserve a spot as a wizard then! My FC shall be Touko Aozaki

And here's a baby snake!

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Awesome, thank you so much for joining! If you can, please ask your friends to join!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Dammit Keen way to beat me to the punch.

I wanted to use Fredrika from Chaika but we already got a dragon soooo...

I'll take the first human role, FC Aila Jyrkiäinen

Red Pandas are literally the best, even the babies.
Last edited by MaxwellH on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:19 pm

There's no specific roles, if you'd like to be a dragon as well then by all means make a dragon! Thank you for joining :D

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANameOrSomething on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:23 pm

My character is almost done! I changed the FC as well as a lot of things about him (he's a human now!).

I'll probably finish is history tomorrow, sorry I just don't have time tonight D:

ANameOrSomething
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxwellH on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:29 pm

It's more personal preference to not stack roles, especially since there is no limit. So don't worry about it ;3

MaxwellH
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:35 pm

@ANameorSomething, I saw thank you. I'm sorry about making you change it, I'm just a bit anal about these types of things.

@MaxwellH, alright as long as you're fine with it.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:55 am

This should serve as both FC and cute animal gif. Repede, from Tales of Vesperia - The First Strike.

But if not,

My definition of cute may be a little different than yours...
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:59 am

@Kestral, he's adorable! Would you mind giving him a human form as well though? He doesn't have to ever be in it, but just so you have the option should you grow tired of playing a puppy.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!