Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Host Club REBOOT

Relationships

a part of “The New Host Club REBOOT”, a fictional universe by TinkTank.

Only accepting members from the original roleplay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Host Club REBOOT”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:25 pm

I take no credit, other than editing the sheet. This is based off of afreerobin's sheet in the previous RP and I have posted it for your convenience.

Code: Select all
[center][font=garamond][img]fontmeme%20name[/img]
[img]giforpicplease[/img]
[size=200][b]Type/Customer/Role[/b][/size]
| ♥ = [color=enter color]Romantic interest[/color] | ☺ = [color=enter color]

Friendly, good relationship[/color] | ✖ = [color=enter color]Enemies, bad

relationship[/color] | ◑ = [color=enter color]Neutral relationship, haven't met

[/color] |
[Color=enter color] Few Words describing your character [/color]
[Color=enter color]"Quote from character"[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[font=garamond][size=200]The Group[/font][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/hideki-akiyama] Hideki Akiyama [/url]
Description of relationship

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/madoka-hanikamiya]Madoka Hanikamiya[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/erai-yukanan]Erai Yukanan[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/riko-murasaki] Riko Murasaki[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/nemui-yonkoma]Nemui Yonkoma[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/hikaru-inoue] Hikaru Inoue [/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/arisu-nikos] Arisu Nikos [/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/ryuu-suzuki]Ryuu Suzuki[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/hisoka-fujimori] Hisoka Fujimori [/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/aki-saito]Aki Saito[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/walker-mcmullin]Walker Mcmullin[/url]

[Url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/orochi-raion-inuhoozuki] Orochi & Raion Inuhoozuki[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/seiji-shirokawa]Seiji Shirokawa[/url]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-new-host-club-reboot/characters/yukiko-yamauchi]Yukiko Yamauchi[/url]
Last edited by Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:07 pm

The Mean Type
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ =
Friendly, good relationship
|✖ = Enemies, bad
relationship
| ◑ = Neutral relationship, haven't met

|
Defensive | Closed Off | Hot Headed | Rude
"You wanna me to host you? Well let's get it over with. I wanna spend time with Doka-chan."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
'The bookworm really pushes my buttons. And he knows my secret. I've been keeping a close eye on him.

Image ♥☺Madoka Hanikamiya ♥☺
'D-Doka-Chan? I trust her....To keep my secret I mean! She's way too innocent to betray trust like that. Oh....we're dating now....It's just pretend.....all fake....Which is good of course! Not like I really want a girlfriend or anything.'

Erai Yukanan
'I don't like the way he stares at me and the other hosts. I may not be all that fond of them but he just gives me the creeps.'

Riko Murasaki
'Who? Murasaki? Oh yeah. She floats from host to host. She seems like every other girl that comes here. Besides Doka-chan of course.'

Nemui Yonkoma
'Ah. The pipsqueak. Yeah I do feel kinda bad for being so mean to her back when we were little. I'd apologize but I doubt it'd do any good. Best to leave her alone. Then again if Doka-chan found out what I did she may not like that....maybe I'll talk to the pipsqueak.'

Hikaru Inoue
'THAT GUY LOOKS SO FAMILIAR AND IT ANNOYS ME!'

Arisu Nikos
'Can say I know her.'

Ryuu Suzuki
'He smells the same as my father. Of cigarettes.'

Hisoka Fujimori
'That would be me. The guy who's not really a guy who took over her dead brothers life who's also fake dating a girl who happens to be her only friend.'

Aki Saito
'She death glares at the other customers. I try to stay away from here when I'm with Doka-chan. If she glares at her I know I'll get in a fight.'

Walker Mcmullin
'God damn Prince with his god damn being in charge of me.

Orochi & Raion Inuhoozuki
'I would of admired their skills but when they tried to put a lizard down my pants they went into the hate list.'

Seiji Shirokawa
'Okay....I'll admit that kid is hard to hate. I don't even dislike him. Dont tell anyone.'Image

Yukiko Yamauchi
'.....who?'
Last edited by afreerobin on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkTank on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 pm

The Bookworm Type
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ = Friendly, good relationship | ✖ = Enemies, bad relationship | ◑ = Neutral relationship, haven't met |
Introverted | Intelligent | Socially Awkward | Quiet | Reserved
"Reading is like escaping into another world. A world where you don't have to exist."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
"Oh.. That's me."

Madoka Hanikamiya
"I've seen her around a few times, but I don't really know her."

Erai Yukanan
"The way he looks at the Host Club members makes me feel uneasy.."

Riko Murasaki
"Who?"

Nemui Yonkoma
"I don't really know her, but she's cute and nice to talk to.."

Hikaru Inoue
"I don't really know anything about him.."

Arisu Nikos
"I've seen her once or twice."

Ryuu Suzuki
"He seems okay."

Hisoka Fujimori
"She seems a little off around me. Probably because I know her secret."

Aki Saito
"She's cute, I guess, but I don't know her."

♥☺Walker Mcmullin☺♥
"He can come off a little bit strong, but something about him just.. U-Uh.. N-n-nevermind!"

"Mischievous devils.."

Seiji Shirokawa
"Is there really any way to hate him? Even though I don't know him, he seems sweet."

TinkTank
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkTank on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:43 pm

Customer
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ = Friendly, good relationship | ✖ = Enemies, bad relationship | ◑ = Neutral relationship, haven't met |
Dandere | Shy | Silent | Introverted | Awkward
"N-n-no need to worry about m-me.."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
"I've seen him a f-few times.."

Madoka Hanikamiya
"M-me?"

Erai Yukanan
"Who..?"

Riko Murasaki
"I'm not sure wh-who that is.."

Nemui Yonkoma
"Eh?"

Hikaru Inoue
"I don't really know anything about him.."

Arisu Nikos
"I've seen her once or twice."

Ryuu Suzuki
"He seems okay."

♥☺Hisoka Fujimori☺♥
"H-Hisoka is the most wonderful! I'm really glad that she's not r-r-really a guy.. It's much less confusing and makes her even b-better!"

Aki Saito
"Uhm..?"

Walker Mcmullin
"He's a little..out th-there.."

"Th-they always seem t-to be causing t-t-trouble.."

Seiji Shirokawa
"K-kawaii~.."

TinkTank
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 am

The Boy Lolita
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ = Friendly | ✖ = Enemies | ◑ = Neutral/Haven't met |

| Stubborn | Friendly | Childish | Honest | Affectionate | Insecure | Dependent | Jealous | Social | Curious |

"Age is no guarantee of maturity."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
"I wonder why he reads so much, he's still fun though."
Seiji likes Hideki because he's mature and rather quiet. He knows he probably bothers him, but Seiji likes being in his company, even times when it isn't socially acceptable for Seiji to talk to him. (moments when Hideki is reading.)

Madoka Hanikamiya
"She's with Hisoka, why are we talking about them again?"
Seiji doesn't have a big opinion on Madoka, mostly because she is dating Hisoka. Seiji isn't very fond of Hisoka, so he hasn't approached Madoka. He doesn't want to interfere with something that seems to work for them.

Erai Yukanan
"He doesn't like us very much... I don't want to talk about it."
Seiji doesn't like Erai, but he wouldn't be mean if Erai were to approach him. He just doesn't understand why Erai hates the hosts so much.

Riko Murasaki
"Riko-chan is the best sometimes, I can't tell you why though, so don't ask!"
Seiji likes Riko's company, and he is a bit sad that she's not his constant customer, but he doesn't mind too much. She sometimes sneaks him cakes, even when it's not exactly good for his diabetes. Seiji doesn't understand the motive behind it, so he deems her his friend.

Nemui Yonkoma
"She seems pretty sweet, but I don't think I'm her type. She seems interested in a different kind of guy." ^_^
Seiji thinks Nemui is too shy, but he does like her as a person. He just doesn't talk to her often. He finds her to be a lot like himself, but she's so much more uncomfortable in her own skin.

Hikaru Inoue
"He sometimes eats cake with me. Hikaru is nice sometimes."
Seiji likes Hikaru, but she gets in a lot of fights and Seiji isn't fond of violence. He doesn't realize Hikaru is a girl, like most of the other hosts and he probably would like her a lot more after he figures it out.

Arisu Nikos
"I don't know her very well...

Ryuu Suzuki
"Ryuu! I like Ryuu-chan! He's really nice. I really like being around Ryuu-chan." *Huge grin*
Ryuu's calm and mature nature draws Seiji to him, and the small boy enjoys his company immensely. He finds Ryuu to be a bit mysterious and it intrigues Seiji's curious nature.

Hisoka Fujimori
"I don't really want to talk about Hisoka.
He doesn't really talk to or about Hisoka, seeing as he finds him to be a bully. He doesn't realize Hisoka is a girl, but whether that would change his views on her is unknown.

Aki Saito
"I really don't know her well... why?"

Walker Mcmullin
"Walker is pretty awesome. After he recruited me and I didn't get beat up anymore so I really appreciate him for that.... Though....he does have some wild costume ideas for me..." *shudder* (Compliments of Thundergod1020: Come now, you'd look so ADORABLE in a little bunny suit!)

"I like Orochi and Raion. They're really fun sometimes. Sometimes they go too far though..."
Seiji likes the twins a lot, but he doesn't always agree with their pranks.. Though most of the time he views their antics as harmless and quite humorous.

Yukiko Yamauchi
"She's okay, but something about her just rubs me the wrong way.. I won't be rude to a customer though!"
Seiji likes the twins a lot, so for one he feels that Yukiko is a threat. Also, he can't place his finger on it, but something is VERY off with this girl. She's hiding something, he just doesn't know what it is. Nor does he have time to figure it out, there is cake to sneak into his diet! He would never be cruel to a customer though, so he puts on his best smile.
Last edited by KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:37 am

(Another) Eventual Customer
/ Neat Freak / Determined / Generous / Perverted Mind / Secretive / Self-Conscious /

" 'Don't be shy' Wow, thanks! You've cured me. Sarcasm. It's not that simple, obviously."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
☺☺☺☺♥ "He was really nice to me when I went to the host club.. I'm really grateful... He even helped me calm down when Walker approached with too much radiance.."

Madoka Hanikamiya
◑◑◑◑◑ "The one dating Hisoka?"

Erai Yukanan
◑◑◑◑◑ "I haven't really met him.."

Riko Murasaki
☺ "She seems really sweet, but I haven't really spoken to her... I just have seen her around."

Hikaru Inoue
◑◑◑◑ "Is that a boy's name or a girl's?"

Arisu Nikos
◑◑◑◑ "We did the Halloween event together... She seemed to be nice."

Ryuu Suzuki
◑◑◑♥ "I haven't actually met him, but I've seen him around the host club.. He's really cute."

Hisoka Fujimori
✖ ✖ ✖ "He...bullied me a lot in elementary and middle school.. I can't believe we're in the same class again..."

Aki Saito
◑◑◑◑◑ "I haven't met her."

Walker McMullin
◑◑ "Walker? The Prince of Ouran? I'm not quite sure how he got a nickname like that..."

◑◑♥♥ "I know they're trouble, but they're so attractive... I really shouldn't pay any attention to them, but they're just so radiant.."

Seiji Shirokawa
☺☺ "He.... replaced Eri, and he's really adorable too.. but not quite as innocent. He has a light air of mischief about him...but that's nothing compared to the twins in that department..."

Yukiko Yamauchi
◑◑◑ "I don't really know her. She's a customer too, right?"
Last edited by Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 am

The Rebellious Type
Arrogant / Flirty / Hotheaded / Perverted / Loyal / Violent /

" I fight because I like it. I love standing up for what I believe in."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
☺ "Pretty bookworm-ish. He doesn't seem like a bad guy though. I have no issues with him."

Madoka Hanikamiya
✖✖✖✖✖ "That mouthy girl dating Hisoka? She better learn to shut her mouth before I bust it. I didn't accuse Hisoka of taking my necklace."

Erai Yukanan
◑◑◑◑◑ "I don't know who that is..."

Riko Murasaki
◑ "She was a customer of mine once after the Halloween event, she's pretty nice. Took my side in a couple arguments. She seems to hop around host wise.."

Nemui Yonkoma
◑◑ "The fainter? Yeah I saw that."

Arisu Nikos
◑◑◑◑◑ "I don't know her.. I just know she's a customer."

Ryuu Suzuki
☺ "Ryuu seems really nice. I've seen him around the Host Club, yet I haven't had a good chance to get to know him."

Hisoka Fujimori
✖✖✖✖✖ "Fujimori? I hate his guts."

Aki Saito
◑◑◑ "I don't know her very well... I've just seen her around."

Walker McMullin
☺☺ "McMullin? The Prince of Ouran? Pretty full of himself... Though he does seem like a decent guy." (Me: Hikaru..you're one to talk...)

✖✖✖✖✖ "They still haven't given back my necklace! I know which is which now and I'm getting pissed!"

Seiji Shirokawa
☺☺☺ "I can't believe Eri is gone... but Seiji is very good at his job as well. He really should watch how much cake he eats though..."

Yukiko Yamauchi
◑◑◑ "I don't really know her. Not my customer or fellow Host, so I'm not interested."
Last edited by Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:15 am

Customer
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ = Friendly | ✖ = Enemies | ◑ = Neutral/Haven't met |
| Determined | Calculating | Intelligent | Hostile | Independent | Jealous | Charming |

"There is always a way to get what you want, you just can't let morals or social ties stand in your way."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
✖✖✖☺ "He's quiet and doesn't seem like he fits in well with this bunch.. It's a pity we have to be enemies."

Madoka Hanikamiya
◑◑◑◑ "I don't know her, but she is a customer and therefore my enemy."

Erai Yukanan
◑◑◑☺ "I haven't met him, but I have heard of him. I might consult with him sometime...we could make a great team if he has at least half of a brain..."

Nemui Yonkoma
◑◑◑◑ "I don't know her, but she is a customer and therefore going to be my enemy."

Hikaru Inoue
✖✖✖✖ "I picked him as my host right after the Halloween event. He was rough around the edges, but a nice person under it all. Too bad his temper might be the death of this club..." *mischievous smirk*

Arisu Nikos
◑◑◑◑ "I don't know her, but she is a customer and therefore going to be my enemy."

Ryuu Suzuki
✖✖✖♥ "He's really calm and relaxing, I think he's my next stop on my hosting tour. He is another I could possibly like, if the circumstances were different."

Hisoka Fujimori
✖✖✖✖ "He might ruin this club all on his own.. Him and that boy, Hikaru. They are too rough and rowdy for this business."

Aki Saito
◑◑◑◑ "I don't know her, but she is a customer and therefore is going to be my enemy."

Walker Mcmullin
✖✖✖✖ "He's the one keeping this band of hooligans together... He gets on my nerves... He's always so..eccentric."

(✖✖✖✖ = Raion)(✖✖✖♥ = Orochi) "I haven't met Raion, but I was Orochi's partner in the Halloween event. I have to be careful around him."

Seiji Shirokawa
✖✖✖☺ "He's quite adorable..but I have to take the Host Club down at all costs. No friendships allowed."

Yukiko Yamauchi
✖✖✖✖ "Hmph. I really don't see what she sees in this club."
Last edited by KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:12 pm

The Little Devils
| ♥ = Romantic interest | ☺ = Friendly, good relationship | ✖ =Enemies, bad relationship | ◑ = Neutral relationship, haven't met

Quiet | Educated | Mischievous | Sneaky

Childish | Playful | Excitable | Humorous

"How cute. They think they have us figured out. Let's have a little fun, shall we brother?" "Hehe. This is going to be fun."

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
"Hehe. What a bland young man." "Like his shoes though." "Yes his shoes are quite acceptable." "We don't really pay attention to him..."

Madoka Hanikamiya
"She's delicate like a bunny." "Ah the fragile one's are always the most fun to play with." "Can I pet her?" "No im more than certain that's illegal."

Erai Yukanan
"That... That guys..." "He's so scary looking." "I think I saw a news report about him. Didn't he murder people?" "We should totally spread that rumor."

Riko Murasaki
"Ah I recall her from the Halloween event."*eats cake* "I guess she's alright in my book. Or at least another person to play a trick on." "Yum."

Nemui Yonkoma
"Ah yes. One of our biggest fans." "I think she's staring at you now Onii-chan." "Raion! Stop calling me that!" "Onii-chan~."

Hikaru Inoue
"Punched me in the face.""Still got his necklace though." "You should burn it. Burn it to pieces." "Nah I got other plans in mind."

Arisu Nikos
"Hm I don't know her very well." "I want more cakes." "No more cake." "Oh come onnnnn~!."

Ryuu Suzuki
"He's cool." "Super cool." "He's like an older brother to us even." "An Onii-chan for my Onii-chan!"

Hisoka Fujimori
"Eaaasssyyy." "Too easy. We need a challenge." "I wanna put another lizard in his pants." "Go for it."

Aki Saito
"She looks fun." "Maybe we can have fun with her~." "Fun fun~." "Hehe."

Walker Mcmullin
"Mr. McMuffin?" "Bleeeeh." "Ew." "Ew."

"Onii-chan!" "No!" "Oooonnnnniiiii~!" "Raion I swear to god!"

Seiji Shirokawa

"Little buddy!~" "Our apprentice. You have much to learn." "Let's get ice cream!" "That does sound pretty good right now..."

Yukiko Yamauchi
"Ahhh our good old childhood friend." "Yuki-Chan~!""Oh my. Is that emotions I sense there Raion?""Hehehehehe~."
Last edited by C O S M I C on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Customer
| ✖ = Enemies, bad
relationship
|
Sly | Controlling | Charming | Demanding
"I just adore the Host Club!"

The Group

Hideki Akiyama
'Quiet and cute. Should be an easy target.'

Madoka Hanikamiya
'~Gonna come after your boyfriend soon~'

Erai Yukanan
'He's cute. He should join the Hosts.'

Riko Murasaki
*angered grumbling*

Nemui Yonkoma
'Stop asking me about customers!'

Hikaru Inoue
'He made quite a fuss over that necklace. Hopefully he'll mature once it's his turn for me.'

Arisu Nikos
'A customer. Dont like.'

Ryuu Suzuki
'A calm and mature man. He's definitely on my list.'

Hisoka Fujimori
'He's dating Hanikamiya. By the time I get to Hisoka-kun hopefully they'll still be together. I love breaking couples up.'

Aki Saito
'That's me!'

Walker Mcmullin
'I try to stay away from the Prince. He'll be the last on my list.'

'The twins....It would seem kinda hard to go after two at a time. Well I do like a challenge! Maybe I'll set my sights on them after Seiji-kun.'

Seiji Shirokawa
'He is the cutiest thing I've ever seen! I think I'll go after him next.'

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:25 pm

THE PRINCE!

| ✖ = Enemies, bad

relationship

|
Charming | Unique | Outgoing | Romantic | Hidden Depths
"I am the most unique person you will ever meet. In a good way."

The Group

☺Hideki Akiyama☺
He's gotten pretty good at his role here in the time he's had, and I appreciate the effort he puts in.

☺Madoka Hanikamiya☺
I, for one, fully ship the pair that is Hidoka, and they have my full support in any of their future endeavors.

♥Erai Yukanan♥
I do not know who this person is or why he hates us so much, but I DO know that I am going to mess with him in any way I can.

✖Riko Murasaki✖
Not a fan. I know she's up to no good, and will troll her relentlessly until she gives up on the idea of wronging us.

♥Nemui Yonkoma☺
Said it before, I'll say it again. Shy girls are adorable. And, as she is now our manager, I will treat her like family.

♥Hikaru Inoue♥
At our first meeting, she kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but in the time since, I've... Well, I've come to enjoy her being around as more than just a friend... Screw it, I'll just come out and say it, I think I'm in love. Tell anyone and I will hunt you down.

♥Arisu Nikos◑
Cute, but I don't know her enough to really put my finger on an actual opinion.

◑Ryuu Suzuki◑
Still meh.

☺Hisoka Fujimori☺
See my opinion on Madoka.

☺Aki Saito☺
Too young for me, but a client of ours is family to me... Until she tries to hurt one of my Hosts. She's not so good an actor that she can fool the best one in the school, and I've seen the gold digger look before.

♥♥♥Walker Mcmullin♥♥♥
Oh, come now, we all know who this sexy man is and why I love him.

✖Orochi & Raion Inuhoozuki✖
The only reason these two are still in the Club is because we need a set of twins. That, and Tink probably wouldn't allow me to even if I HAD the capacity to kick them out.

♥♥Seiji Shirokawa☺☺
Eri's gone... The cult finally abducted him... This kid is my replacement goldfish... Just... Just... Expect a lot of affection being shoved his way. Eri would want that.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!