Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Child of Light

Additional Information

a part of “Child of Light”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

A world in peace soon to be thrown into chaos by a mischievous God and his loyal followers. Will the Children be able to stop him before they are killed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Child of Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Additional Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 am

Here I'll be posting any additional information added to the plot, etc. It'll clear up any plot holes and cover major information that you'll need to know for when we start roleplaying.

For The Children:
When the roleplay starts, the children will be doing one of two things: Escaping Al Necromis's army (though they don't know who Al Necromis is yet) -or going on with their day when they notice Al Necromis approaching for an attack. After the character introductions, that's when the divine weapons will appear before them and they each receive their own vision from their respective God/Goddess. You guys will roleplay your own God.

For instance, the Child of Light will roleplay Eleora. The Child of War roleplays Morrighan, and the Child of Destiny roleplays Agnar.

To generalize the conversation between the Children and their Gods, the Gods are going to introduce themselves and then tell them that they are their children. They will then describe their weapon and what the Children can do with it, and then explain the Children are in danger and that there are two others they must meet. Then we move on to the eclipse and Sacred Mountain conversation. Let me know if you have any questions about this. I'll set things in motion soon so you have an example to go off of.

------------

For the Necromancers:
The two necromancers can either directly be in battle, searching for the Children or back at their headquarters with Serith. The two necromancers will have the ability to teleport to all the cities through Serith's dark magic orbs. That way encounters are a lot more likely between all characters. They can be leading invasions, planning attacks, creating strategies, or just searching, etc. The necromancers can even try recruiting some of the side roles since some choose darker paths over the others and vice versa. Or maybe the side roles will try to fight them? Totally up to you. ;) Be creative with it! Your character's are your journeymen! Everyone here is on an adventure.

-------------

For the Side Roles:
The side roles can be located wherever they want. They can be in the same city as the Children, be pursuing the Children for whatever reason, want to help the Children, doing their own thing, fighting Al Necromis soldiers, researching recent events, traveling, fishing, eating, drinking, hunting, you name it. Whatever you decide. Everyone will be doing something a little different. Anyone can encounter your character. Your character's purpose in this roleplay is decided by you. Will they be of help? An enemy? Or on their own journey?

-------------

NPCs
I'll be creating a few of my own soon. Feel free to create your own if you see it fit. These NPC's can be roleplayed by anyone, that way if your character is off doing something by his or herself but you want to be able to mingle with the other characters and what they're doing, you can do so by using the NPC. It also gives everyone a chance to sometimes roleplay as direct comrades/enemies to the necromancers or children. Though to keep things neat, in your NPC post just mention at the bottom in a quick OOC how long you're claiming the NPC for or mentioning that you're done using it. For instance:

"La la la, this is a pretend post. Hehehe ooh oh. Don't ask me why I just wrote all that lol."
[ OOC: I'm claiming this NPC for the next 5 posts. Afterwards someone else can use. ]

-or-

"Doo doo dooooooo. Another pretend post~"
[ OOC: I'm done using this NPC now. ]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Additional Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:14 pm

As I'm finishing up my character sheets, the roleplay will start sometime next week hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday. However, we have a treat in store thanks to the lovely Thy! :3 There will be a map of our world, Saria! More details to come later once the whole thing is finalized.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 am

Thanks Thy!

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:12 pm

The Kingdoms

+ Niraleth Kingdom - Capital city: Juhull (Nero's starting point)
Juhull City is made of stone and also the most industrious city throughout all seven Kingdoms. It is the largest city in the world and also the most wealthy. Many folk travel there for trade, to start a new life, or government affairs. It is a very famous city throughout Saria. The King's castle is located here and the entire city has a wall barrier. What Juhull City is most notable for is it's large sea port where many goods go in and out. Surrounding the city are many villages and a few towns. Farther out you will see many more towns and scattered villages. But also a lot more wildlife. There is a second major city in this kingdom as well called Cheset City where the kingdom's major banks are held. They have funds for public affairs and the King's personal riches. However, this city is significantly smaller than Juhull City.

+ Thalessi Kingdom - Capital city: Prul (This is Hiyoko's kingdom. But she is starting in a small village not in the city.)
The Thalessi Kingdom is the smallest of all seven. However, it has the most fertile lands and valuable trading goods that many would die for. Since the lands are so fertile, there are many farms scattered throughout the Kingdom. There are many plains, some forests, small towns but mostly villages. The capital is Prul City where the King resides.

+ Ulemma Kingdom - Capital city: Shimore (Asrai's starting point)
This kingdom is composed of a lot of dry lands and rocky terrain. It is most known for it's surplus of gold and valuable minerals found in mines. However, you'll find a lot of poverty here. The King is greedy and takes all the gold for himself hardly giving anything back to his hard working people. There are not nearly as many villages, towns or cities in this kingdom as you would find in the other kingdoms. They are very far apart and if you do find one, it will most likely be heavy populated.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!