Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Time is Running Out

Time is Running Out

a part of “Time is Running Out”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

A year after a worldwide blackout, relationships, friendships, and even rivalries are put to test amidst a battle between three groups for control of NYC. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time is Running Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Time is Running Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Time is Running Out"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Time is Running Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eladia_holtz on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

I don't really have the time to join in a big group RP, but I just want to say I am very happy to see that you used a gif of one of my favorite K-pop stars in the Introduction. Sorry, just fangirling over here, don't mind me haha
This girl is on fire!
Seriously, someone put her out before she makes a mess.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eladia_holtz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:50 pm

You know who I want, cap. ^.^ I'd be a Phoenix.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:59 pm

FC Brendon Urie, right Gentlemiss?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:02 pm

Yes ma'am.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm

One character has not been taken! Once we get that last slot filled in and characters all done we'll start! Hopefully we can get started by Wednesday, Friday at the latest with everyone's busy schedules! Let me know if anything goes on or you want our final character!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:10 am

I finished Hazel! Let me know what you think!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:05 pm

She looks great! Only have one request and that's for you to add a picture for her character if you don't mind! Nice job! :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:58 pm

I did but the stupid thing won't show up. It might take 24 hours.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Thought that might've been the case. :)

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:25 am

Yeah. I uploaded it again just in case!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 am

Just gotta press CTRL-F5.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Thank ypu! I'll do that when I'm on my computer again!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:03 pm

So, we have one character left! Though I don't think we really need his spot to be filled, I'd like to have it filled. If everyone can get their CS done by Friday we can start posting! If it is not done, please let me know if you can get it done by Monday and I will just have it say that your character was out on a boring, nondangerous mission and just got back when they get back.

People with Leaders as characters, please check the other OOC thread I will post so we may describe the areas of our clans. If you are a leader, I am leaving it up to you to decide where and how your groups' headquarters is and looks, come up with a government sort of thing within each group, strategies of each group, and some other things.

I'll also have a relationship thread up rather soon! If you have never met another character, you don't have to put anything for them in your character's listed relationships.

Let me know if you ever have any questions!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks Scarlet, looks great! If I don't get the other groups' descriptions by tomorrow night I will make it up for you. Don't worry about it, it won't be a big deal, it's just so that we can get started. I'll have the first post up tomorrow night as well.

Here's what's going to happen, everyone is going to post an opening post (ONLY IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED OR YOU HAVE TALKED TO ME), which contains them doing something, I don't really care what so long as it is not at the final battle sort of thing. Should your characters' group have a prisoner, the leader or someone who watches them (the people with leaders for characters can decide who takes care of what with the agreement of the people) should go see them to give them something to do.

I think by starting with a meeting with your group wouldn't be a bad idea, or just sending out a message.

With the Youngbloods, the power will eventually shift to the Maniacs, then to Phoenix. There will be a large attack by the Maniacs on the Youngbloods headquarters but fail upon the Youngbloods and Phoenix kind of coming together in a way since the Phoenixes realized the Maniacs would take over if they didn't do something. Phoenix would rather have Younbloods in charge over Maniacs any day. Upon this happening, the Maniacs will retreat and start killing random people on the streets. Youngbloods or Phoneixs get furious over the near death, or death, of a high up member and then you people who have leaders characters can decide what goes on.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:31 pm

The first post will for sure be up tomorrow night once a few more loose ends are tied up! Any questions or ideas, please let me know. Please get character sheets in with just a basic explanation, no need to be extremely elaborate! Thanks,
Zoey

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Hey, I'm still here, and I'm submitting the Leader of the Maniacs as we speak. I'm so sorry it took soo long, I've been out with flu, and the internet was down forever. Sorry guys. :(

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Try her out?

Katrina Lyons

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:54 pm

So my internet is currently being extremely wonky so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the character sheet since mobile is all I have... But I'll definitely post whenever we start :) So sorry for the inconvenience!

Nevermind. Everything's good now.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:33 am

Opening post is up everyone! If you have any questions let me know! It's morning, I recommend having a meeting with your group! If you don't want to, that's fine too!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!