Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Occult

Character Relations / Plot Ideas

a part of “Camp Occult”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

Supernatural species come together at Camp Occult as to try to mend the divide between the kinds, and to come to terms as to what they truly are. ((More Inside))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Occult”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relations / Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:12 am

Alright, Hey everyone! So here in this thread we can discuss possible plot ideas, and here you guys can figure out possible connections between characters and such if you wish. Later on this week (Hopefully tomorrow?) Ill post a "Camp Schedule" thing. If you have any camper activities that could be used here, just say so and I'll most likely add it. Shoot any plot ideas you have, I'd love to hear them!

As for character relations, have fun with that. If you want, have characters already have been friends before coming to camp, or even brother sister, or half siblings. If you want to set up a certain thing or goal to work towards with characters, PM the person or just simply state here what you are looking for. Example is me and Dumisas Fae characters will obviously be friends, not only considering they are of the same kind (not saying that people of the same kind can't be friends and dislike each other- that's a good idea too) its just that my characters new to this whole world so he teaches her the way almost.

In addition, we need to pair off everyone so they can have a buddy in a Cabin. My character, Winter Elliot, will need one so if you wanna have your character room with her, just lemmie know.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!