Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time is Running Out

Character Relationships

a part of “Time is Running Out”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

A year after a worldwide blackout, relationships, friendships, and even rivalries are put to test amidst a battle between three groups for control of NYC. {Remake}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time is Running Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Character Relationships
Please fill out the below charcter sheet and post it. Communicate with other RPers though leave the other character areas blank if your character has not/would not have ever interacted with them. Put the icons on both sides of the names. Not all characters are present yet as the CS had to be at least half way done to be added here.
Code: Select all
[center][font=courtier][img]Character photo[/img]
[img]Character Name[/img]
☮ -Acquaintance || ☺ -Friend || ☺☺ -Best Friend || ღ -Crush or Attracted To || ♥ -Love or Significant Other
☯ -Rival || ☠ -Enemy || ✗☺ -Ex-Friend || ✗♥ -Ex-Lover[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=#64C499][b]~Caleb Smith~[/b][/color]
[i]{Relationship Description Here}[/i]

[color=#D13F1B][b]~James Williams~[/b][/color]

[color=#F50062][b]~Stella Markum~[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]~Eliza Dallen~[/b][/color]

[color=#941B1B][b]~Winston Fields~[/b][/color]

[color=teal][b]~Hazel Luden~[/b][/color]

[color=#0B8000][b]~Jackson Wilkins~[/b][/color]

[color=blue][b]~Edmund Lucian~[/b][/color]

[color=maroon][b]~Ares Bennett~[/b][/color]

[b]~Gert Thaddäus~[/b]

[color=purple][b]~Arabella Fields~[/b][/color]

[color=grey][b]~Katrina Lyons~[/b][/color]
[i]{Relationship Description Here}[/i][/font][/center]
Last edited by Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:25 pm

☮ -Acquaintance || ☺ -Friend || ☺☺ -Best Friend || ღ -Crush or Attracted To || ♥ -Love or Significant Other
☯ -Rival || ☠ -Enemy || ✗☺ -Ex-Friend || ✗♥ -Ex-Lover

~James Williams~
"James was-... is a cool guy and I know he won't give in."
James and Caleb used to hand out all the time with each other because of Stella. Caleb misses James a lot since James was such a big part of Caleb's life. James always made everything better and he doesn't like to think about him because he gets scared and thinks about what is going on with James right then.

☺☺~Stella Markum~☺☺
"She's like, kind of my mom in the way she looks out for me, but my brother in the way she listens to me."
Stella and Caleb are best friends and get along really well. He trusts her with anything and everything and would never want anything bad to happen to her. He knows she hurts from loosing James and wants her to be happy, trying to convince Edmund Lucian to allow him a chance to try and bargain with the Maniacs for James in some way to no avail so far, without telling her so far.

~Eliza Dallen~
"She's smart, reasonable, and I know she doesn't want to see the world come crashing down around us."
Caleb and Eliza were classmates before the blackout since he was in college before he was supposed to be. He knows she is very clever and likes to hear what she thinks about what's going on. He doesn't meet her as much for fear of having her disappear the same way James did. Caleb is oblivious to her crush on him, knowing she flirts with a lot of people, and also not really knowing how flirting works.

~Winston Fields~
"Know who he is, nothing more."
Caleb isn't sure how he feels about Winston as he doesn't know if he believes what he hears about him. He isn't very supportive of how Winston runs New York, yet refuses to make an enemy out of someone he's never met before.

~Hazel Luden~
"Never heard of her."
Caleb has never met or heard of Hazel Luden and therefore has no connections or opinions about her.

~Jackson Wilkins~
"I think I've heard his name once or twice."
Caleb has heard of the guy once or twice but hasn't met him in person so he doesn't have any opinions over him.

~Edmund Lucian~
"He's a cool guy, I don't really care that he isn't like everyone else, I think that's what makes him so great and likable."Caleb looks to Edmund as a father in a way. He trusts Edmund with his life yet refuses to tell him certain secrets about himself and about his conversations with Eliza Dallen.

~Ares Bennett~
"Don't know the name."
Caleb has never met or heard of Ares.

~Gert Thaddäus~
"I feel safer around very, very few people."
Caleb looks to Gert to be the rock of the group, there to help keep everyone safe and steady. He listens and respects Gert's decisions though he feels more apt to defy him if Caleb is against an idea over Edmund.

~Arabella Fields~
"I wonder if it's a coincidence she has the same last name as Winston Fields."
Caleb doesn't know Arabella and hasn't developed any relations or opinions of her other than suspicion she is related to Winston Fields.

~Katrina Lyons~
"I think I've heard her name mentioned in meetings though I've never talked with her."
Caleb has never met Katrina though he knows the name sounds familiar.
Last edited by Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 pm

~Caleb Smith~
"He's like my little brother."
Caleb is like James's little brother. There's few people James would do almost anything for and Caleb is definitely one of them.

~Stella Markum~
"If I didn't have her, I wouldn't be around anymore. There wouldn't be enough reasons."
James knows his thoughts would hardly be sane anymore without the thought of Stella in them. He misses her more than anyone and is willing to try to break out if it means stopping the pain he knows he's putting her through.

~Eliza Dallen~
"Don't know anything about her."
James has never even heard of Eliza.

~Winston Fields~
"I don't get the guy, and I dated his sister..."
Winston doesn't understand how a man can leave some people to suffer while helping others in such a scary and sad time that they are all facing what with a world war going on and all. Other than that, he's never talked with the guy. James did date Winston's sister Arabella and isn't sure how Winston feels about him.

~Hazel Luden~
"Her ex is, at the very least, a jerk."
James doesn't even know the girl, but he does not that Ares doesn't like her to be mentioned.

~Jackson Wilkins~
"When I meet him is when I come up with an opinion, and relationship."
James hasn't even heard of Jackson.

~Edmund Lucian~
"I trust him, most of the time, just not all of his reasons."
James cannot wait for the day when Edmund decides he is worth getting out, then and there. He fears Edmund doesn't think him worth it and will just leave him but likes to think that he is coming, just waiting, and planning, and taking his time.

~Ares Bennett~
"If I had to choose one person to be left alone on the earth with between the dude who started WW3 and Ares, it'd be no contest. I'd choose the devil over Ares."
James is hardly scared of Ares, just scared of what he can do. James has the fear that Ares will find out who he loves and figure out who he cares for. James would rather have to face Ares face to face with both hands behind his back and a blindfold on than tell him anything that could harm his loved ones.

~Gert Thaddäus~
"I think he was a cool guy, I liked to talk with him about... well, strategy safety/protecting wise."
James and Gert were never extremely close though they do know each other and are cool with each other.

☺☯✗♥~Arabella Fields~☺☯✗♥
"I don't know what to think about her..."
James isn't sure how he feels about Arabella anymore. He had broken up with her at the beginning trying to keep her safe since he knew he'd be doing dangerous things to try to help fix New York, never thinking that her brother would take it over. He realized relationships were unavoidable and he couldn't always fear for the ones he loved when he met Stella, so he doesn't know how to handle his ex, or where they left off. Handling girls is easy to him, but knowing where you stand and what to do mentally is basically a foreign subject for him.

☮☯~Katrina Lyons~☮☯
"She's not like her co-leader... I think she just doesn't see the world clearly."
James doesn't really understand Katrina. He sees she doesn't hate him as much as Ares and is almost positive that she feels remorse for bringing him in. It makes him sick to his stomach and sad she ever did, but thinks he is slowly understanding her actions. He hopes maybe he can help her out with her situation and get her to join the Phoenixes but is afraid she will think he is just trying to manipulate her into letting him free.
Last edited by Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 pm

☮ Caleb Smith ☮
"Who?"
He has never met Caleb and therefore can not draw conclusions besides that he would probably dislike him for being a Phoenix.

☯ James Williams ☯
"He's the reason my sister left the safety of the Youngbloods."
He's not jealous of Arabella's love for James because that would be a bit odd. He does, however, dislike James for simply being the reason she left the Youngbloods and therefore his care and protection.

☮ Stella Markum ☮
"Should I know her?"
He has never met Stella and therefore can not draw conclusions besides that he would probably dislike her for being a Phoenix.

☺ Eliza Dallen ☺
"I often find that she reminds me of myself."
Obviously, Winston trusts Eliza. She is, after all, his advisor. He knows she has a thing for Jackson, but he seems to be alright with it, for as far as he knows, she is completely loyal to the Inner Party and, ergo, his control.

☯ Ares Bennet ☯
"He's a thorn in my side. One day, we'll get rid of him and his followers."
Ares, in Winston's eyes, is not as dangerous as Katrina. Therefore, he merely views Ares as a simple obstacle he'll have to overcome soon. All he knows about Ares, either way is stuff he has heard through the rumor mill.

☮ Hazel Luden ☮
"She's a tricky one, I'll give her that. Far too rebellious for my liking though."
Like Spencer, he sees potential in her, but he is often put off by her blatant disregard for his authority and her obvious contempt for him in general.

☺☺ Jackson Wilkins ☺☺
Winston and Jackson have been friends for years, and their bond has only grown stronger with the occurrence of World War III. Very rarely is one seen without the other, and they are basically brothers. Winston is extremely loyal to Jackson, and he assumes this is returned.

☯ Edmund Lucian ☯
"I have yet to meet the elusive leader of the Phoenixes."
Again, Winston has not met Edmund, but he knows that since Edmund is rebelling against Winston's control, the leader of the Phoenixes must be punished.

ღ☠ Katrina Lyons ☠ღ
"She'll burn one day for defying me."
He absolutely despises Katrina. To be honest, he's not quite sure what such anger stems from though it is most likely a combination of her rebellious ways and not knowing how to react to her intrigue. Either way, he absolutely hates her and is almost frighteningly obsessed with her...perhaps his obsession also stems from her intrigue?

☺☺ Arabella Fields ☺☺
"My darling sister means the world to me."
The only human he cares about as much as Jackson is his sister, Arabella. To have her out of his care and jurisdiction is worrisome for him. Hopefully, in the end it will be for the best.

☮ Gert Thaddäus ☮
"Never heard of him."
Winston has never even heard the name 'Gert Thaddäus'.

☮ Spencer Hughes ☮
"He's a good kid. It's a shame the Phoenixes led him astray."
Winston knows that Spencer is an intelligent being, and this intelligence is what keeps him from deeming Spencer an enemy. If he could get the young man to switch his allegiance, it would greatly benefit the Youngbloods. Until then, he makes note of all information the forced spy brings in.
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:41 pm

☮ Caleb Smith ☮
"Who?"
Ares has yet to meet Caleb, and therefore has no idea that he exists.

☯ James Williams ☯
"His mouth is far too loose for my liking. I'd love to beat some sense into him."
Ares really dislikes James. In Ares's opinion, he's far too outspoken. It greatly annoys him that he fails to physically intimidate the more muscular man.

☮ Stella Markum ☮
"The name doesn't ring a bell."
He has not heard of many of the Phoenixes, and Stella is no exception.

☮ Eliza Dallen ☮
"I may have heard the name in passing."
He has heard enough gossip on the streets to connect her name with the Youngbloods, but Ares knows little else about her.

☠ Winston Fields ☠
"Screw him and his dictatorship."
He and Winston have never met, but they have a sort of mutual hatred for each other because of their respective groups.

✗♥ Hazel Luden ♥✗
"She screwed up royally by getting herself caught"
Once upon a time, when they casually slept together, Ares began to develop feelings for Hazel. However, when she was caught, he suddenly tried to cut all ties from her so that he would not feel obligated to go rescue her. This resulted in what is now very noticeable disdain for her.

☮ Jackson Wilkins ☮
"He's in the Youngblood's Inner Circle."
Ares knows little about Jackson, but he does know that Jackson has a place in Winston Fields's Inner Circle.

☯ Edmund Lucian ☯
"I'm certain he thinks he's better than us, but we'll show him otherwise."
The conflict amongst groups used to be only between the Maniacs and the Youngbloods until Edmund showed up with his Phoenixes. Ares greatly dislikes him for this reason since the Phoenixes, in his eyes, are taking away potential Maniac candidates.

☯☺ Katrina Lyons ☺☯
"I'm not exactly sure how I feel about her."
Their relationship is certainly a complex one. He doesn't necessarily hate her, but he does feels threatened by her presence. He knows many prefer her. If Katrina were the loving mother of the group, he'd be the alcoholic father. Out of the majority of the group, however, she's one of the only ones she can trust, so she's perhaps the closest thing he has to a "friend" in the Maniacs.

ღ♥ Arabella Fields ♥ღ
"She's certainly intelligent and an asset to the group...and it certainly helps that she's quite good between the sheets."
Their relationship is certainly quite complicated when compared to most. It is built on nothing more than sex, yet Ares has managed to develop feelings for the Youngblood spy. Though he most certainly does have a crush on her, he also believes that their relationship is more than casually sleeping with each other.

☠ Gert Thaddäus ☠
"He's a God damn traitor."
Ares was not one of the leaders back when Gert still ran with the Maniacs, but he was high up enough to know of his betrayal. He has not forgiven Gert, and he would likely make Gert pay for what Ares views as betrayal.

☮ Spencer Hughes ☮
"He's with the Phoenix's leader, isn't he?"
Besides his connection to Edmund, there is very little Ares knows about Spencer. This is mostly because there's very little gossip about him in general.
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:45 pm

~☺☺Caleb Smith☺☺~
{" He's like the brother I've never had, and the son I never want... I'm constantly chastising him about going out alone, or leaving the door to the meeting places unlocked... but, Caleb's great, honestly. He doesn't mind if I complain to him, and he's surely the only one I'd tell about my plan for getting James back."}

~♥♥James Williams♥♥~
{"The only thing I can say is I just want him back. I blame myself for dragging him out that night, and I miss him more than anything. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm going insane without him. I just need him back- and I'm going to do whatever I can to being him back to me. No matter the cost."}

~☯☺Stella Markum☺☯~
{"I'm always competing with myself. It's the only way I keep going. It's the only way I can focus without James being here with me. I need to work hard to keep my life together- to keep the city together."}

~☠☠Katrina Lyons☠☠~
{"She's the one who captured James. Of course I hate her."}

~☮☮Eliza Dallen☮☮~
{"I'm sorry, who?"}

~☠☠Winston Fields☠☠~
{"He's a guilty enemy by association. That's all there is to it."}

~☮☮Hazel Luden☮☮~
{"Again, who?"}

~☮☮Jackson Wilkins☮☮~
{"Yeah... Don't know that name either."}

~☠☠Arabella Fields☠☠~
{"That little... I hate her possibly more than I hate Katrina. She dated James before I met him. And, rumor around the mill is that little tramp is trying to sneak her way back to him Mess with my man? Under my watch? I don't think so. She can go to hell."}

~☺☯Edmund Lucian☯☺~
{"He's the leader of the Phoenixes... I don't dislike him, but I feel like the leadership could be a little more decent...}

~☠☠Ares Bennett☠☠~
{"He just acts like a prick... not that I've interacted closely with him or anything."}

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

[img]Character%20photo[/img]

~Caleb Smith~
{Relationship Description Here}

~James Williams~

~Stella Markum~

~Eliza Dallen~

~Winston Fields~

~Hazel Luden~

~Jackson Wilkins~

~Edmund Lucian~

~Ares Bennett~

~Gert Thaddäus~

~Arabella Fields~

~Katrina Lyons~

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!