Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Don't Stop Believin': The New New Direction

a part of “Don't Stop Believin': The New New Direction”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

New Year. New drama. New romances. New friends - New Direction. Who are you going to be? And is your voice going to be heard?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Don't Stop Believin': The New New Direction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Don't Stop Believin': The New New Direction"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Don't Stop Believin': The New New Direction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

HEY OMG

I love lllllllllllllllovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GLEE!!! And I would love to take the Preachers Daughter on. But I would like to change the face claim if allowed!! To Amanda Seyfried! If you think she is too old I can if you allow it to change it to Lydia Martin

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:52 pm

I LOOOOOVEEE Amanda!

Also, there is a password, but...

Go ahead!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:00 pm

I'm all about that bass. Yeah its pretty clear I ain't no size 2.

(I'm actually size 18)

I missed it in the beginning sorry! Thanks should be done by the weekend!!!

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Shake it off - Taylor Swift

Overachiever please? I think I'm pretty good with the FC you picked, but If I change my mind, I'll stick to an Asian and run it by you first.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Sure thing, thanks for the interest :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Good Boy by GD and Taeyang
it's not english, korean rap actually :)

I
I'll like to go for The Rebel but I might change FC. I wanna see what Fc's I have now that I think will suit best. If I do.t find anything then ill keep it as is. :3

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sojourn on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 pm

I would love to reserve The Dancer, if that's okay with you! I'll keep the Fc and all that.

I actually really like Mashup 2014 (do what you wanna do) by DJ Earwing (I believe is the name) its on Youtube. It's epic! <3

Since you said keep genders even, does that mean I can have two characters (one girl and one boy)? if so I would be really happy to play a guy and gal!
~Sojourn~

Sojourn
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sojourn on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Also, besides me wishing to reserve a character (possibly playing two) I would really like it if the Creator/Owner of this RPG would IM me to remind me to sign up, because Im unsure if someone else posts here will I be notified since i have posted here.. thanks!

Sojourn
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:11 pm

@Sojourn, you are reserved and more than welcome to take on that second character if you please. I've never heard of that song, but now I want to know. Checking that out immediately :D

@Urania, you are reserved as well.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Nevermind! I'm really sorry if I wasted your time!!!

Love,
Reidy-Reid
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 am

can I reserve the funny one I can;'t believe a glee rp is up I just love it!

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:11 am

I found more gif images of Tiffany Hwang, and was wondering if she's alright? I've made a WIP, but it's 2A.M. so I really have to call it a night and pick up tomorrow.... If you don't like her, I'll use Bae, I just thought Tiffany's personality/gif images meshed better with my ideas. ^^;

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:24 am

Hi, could I please reserve the Head Cheerleader role?
Oh, and my favourite song of 2014? Probably 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:27 am

The head cheerleader please? I might grab a male character once she's done too.

And...that's a really hard one... I think Empire by Shakira?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:47 am

Oh, and may I change the FC to Kat Graham?

Or better yet, Kristen Kreuk?

Last edited by rubytuesday on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:48 am

You are all reserved

@Tails of Wrath, I'll see what you do with her before I change anything.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:07 am

could I reserve the know it all and change her face claim if allowed if you don't want that then that's okay

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:52 pm

@Hannahpop102, I don't change the FC until I've seen what you've done with the sheet and the character. So, make the CS and let me see what you do.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:00 pm

@Girl:
Hello there again, Girl!

May I please reserve the bad boy? Also, hmm, I would say that my favorite song of 2014 is Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" & Taylor Swift's "Blankspace". Those songs just.... Anyway, I would really appreciate the reservation.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!