Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

a part of “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

When various writers and philosophers from different eras are reincarnated and placed in the same dorm, it's a no-rules game. {Open Roles!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:33 pm

Hello! Ask questions or reserve characters here!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Hey can I reserve Mary Shelley Please, FC Madeleine Mantock

Kady Cross and Confucius xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:02 pm

||Name||Age(19-23)||Victor Hugo||Gender||Female||Open

May I please reserve the Victor Hugo role? The FC being; Jennifer Lawrence~!

And I love Rick Riordan, I'm a huge fan of the Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus series.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 pm

@Malice, Of course! She's yours! c:

@Mikey, I'll put her down for you, but if you could double back and read the rules real quick, that'd be great!
Awesome, thanks!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:41 pm

@Jack - You know who Id like to reserve :D

You've got P.C Cast and Voltaire as my main peeps...
And as far as FCs, let's make it Avril Lavigne?

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 pm

It's me!

I'd like to please reserve the Shakespeare role~

||Name||Age(19-23)||William Shakespeare||Male||Face Claim||Open
A poet through and through. He seems to be the personification of purple prose. He is, however, very insightful when it comes to people.

Face Claim will be Logan Lerman. Let me know if he's too young!

Password time!

My favorite author...well it sounds funny but it's totally Shakespeare! However I'm also a big fan of Lois Lowry.

I don't really know very many Philosophers so I can't really say I have a favorite.

Thanks!!!
Reidy-Reid
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Tentatively interested in Sartre (||Name||Age(19-23)||Jean-Paul Sartre||Male||Face Claim||Open.) with the Faceclaim: Donald Glover

I don't really have a favorite author since I gravitate more toward individual books but I guess Truman Capote and Gustav Flaubert have captivated me the most.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Should I reserve? Yay or nay? o.o Ahhh.. what the heck.

I'd like to reserve Friedrich Nietzche, FC Chris Colfer

And uhh James Dashner & R.L Stine.

****EDIT: I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶V̶o̶l̶t̶a̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶!̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶F̶C̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶n̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶c̶.̶ ̶e̶.̶e̶ ̶.̶.̶

The FC will be my lovely Kat Graham.

*****EDIT: Damn you BlushingBunny. xD Always killing my vibe..

Okay, then give me Socrates.

Last edited by cc.jones on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:23 pm

@Bunny, Yeeeaah, I think I know what you're getting at ;D
I'll put you down for her!

@ Reidy, Hey there again! He does look really young for his age, so if you have someone else in mind, that'd be great! If not, it should be okay.

@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, I'll put you down as tentative!

@CC, I'll put you down for Nietzsche, but if I'm accurately getting what Bunny is putting down, I think she's already got Voltaire reserved,, No problemo, Socrates is yours!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 pm

It better be.. e.e ..

Ahhaha. Just kiddinggg. ._.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Definitely want to reserve Lord Tennyson. Not sure what the face claim would be yet.

(favs, Albert Camus and Neil Gaiman)

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:15 pm

I think Jack O'Connell will be good for "England's saddest poet"

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Awesome, you're reserved! (Neil Gaiman is totally one of my favorite authors too, haha)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:22 pm

@JacksColdSweat: You know what? Let's make that tentative reservation a real one (:
I can't promise if I'll be able to get it up in time, but I think that I might have a concept for this!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Sounds good! You've got a whole week to completely finish it, so good luck! :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Since this seems to be filling up pretty quick, I'm gonna go ahead and put up two more roles, but if they don't get filled, we'll still be able to go ahead with this once everyone gets their sheets in! :)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Man you guys are fast when it comes to getting profiles up >___< Hope you guys will excuse the ugliness of mine once it comes up since I'm probably going to be working first on the raw text and then the formatting stuff later since I'm code dumb

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Okay, I'm going to be super greedy and respectfully request that I nab Simone de Beauvoir. Please?

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:30 pm

@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, I have a formatted character sheet if you'd like! :) If you take a look at my character and like the existing format, I'll send it to you! If not, feel free to do your own thing!

@crashmeback, Yeah, absolutely, haha! No problems with being greedy here. In fact, if no one comes along, I might just nab Descartes for myself but shhhh, don't tell anyone.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 pm

That would be really great! Thank you <3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!