Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deliverance

Character Thoughts

a part of “Deliverance”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

I'm bad at descriptions, inquire within!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deliverance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Thoughts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Insert%20name%20plate[/img]

[img]Insert%20gif%20of%20FC[/img]

[font=insert choice of font]â™Ĩ = romantic || â˜ē= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Insert choice of font][left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/deliverance/characters/prince-sangre/image[/img][/left]Prince Sangre ||

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232600[/img][/left] Zianro Azura||
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232633[/img][/left] Aeeron ||
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2eaa66a7caa4527f0d2668582f03995d/tumblr_inline_nhyqqchL0H1t8e3h2.png[/img][/left] Ivan Charde ||
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232605[/img][/right] Atsuko Tateyama ||
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232652[/img][/right] Luquire K. Lilant ||
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232611[/img][/right] Kuro Botan ||
[hr][/hr]
[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=232601[/img][/right] Princess Yuna ||

[/center][/font]
Last edited by The_Queen on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Character Thoughts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 pm

â™Ĩ = romantic || â˜ē= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

ImagePrince Sangre || Her whole life Kuro has been hearing about this supposed prince. She has yet to meet him but from what people say of him they don't think too highly of the poor man. Kuro believes to never judge a book by its cover and so her opinion of him will form after they have met.

Image Zianro Azura|| They have only recently become acquainted but Kuro thinks highly of Zianro. She could tell that he truly loved to serve in the King's army and is distraught about the recent events that have happened in the castle. Kuro would love to get to know him better but for now their relationship is strictly a business one. He orders things and Kuro brings them to him.

Image Aeeron || He used to dance outside of the tavern, the two have only ever exchanged greetings in passing but he has disappeared. Sometimes Kuro wonders what happened to him.

Image Ivan Charde || Kuro looks up to Ivan like one would a father. He took her in when she was hungry and broken and gave Kuro a place she could rehabilitate and hide. Kuro owes her life to Ivan and will serve him until she has either died or her life debt is somehow paid off.

Image Atsuko Tateyama || Ah yes the little demon that frequents the tavern only to pickpocket customers. Kuro has tried to kick the girl out on multiple occasions but Ivan doesn't seem to mind her presence and so there's nothing Kuro can do but bring the food Atsuko orders with stolen money.

Image Luquire K. Lilant || They have never met and so Kuro has no opinion of her.

Image Kuro Botan || That's her!

Image Princess Yuna || Alfheim's sweetheart; Kuro, like every other female in Alfheim, adores the Princess. She finds the fairy adorable and would love to do nothing more then hug her, but not too hard otherwise Kuro is afraid she'll break her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:24 pm

â™Ĩ = Potential Romantic Interest || â˜ē = Friends || ☠ = Enemies || ◑ = Neutrality

|| Loyal † Inexpressive † Serious † Melancholy † Hardworking ||

"What is it you desire, Milord? If it is in my power, then... I will certainly grant that wish of yours."

ImagePrince Sangre || â™Ĩ/â˜ē
"Milord is everything. I owe him a debt that goes far beyond life and death, and I must make recompense. I am his possession, and he is my master. That is all."

Image Zianro Azura || â˜ē/◑
"The soldier in red? I remember him. He was in the guard while I was training under the remnants of Tarot. We spoke on a few occasions, but exchanged few words. From what I understand, however, he was an exemplary soldier, and a skilled warrior in the King's service. A commendable man. It is a pity that he is likely our enemy now."

Image Aeeron || ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"The Faker-King. That impostor has no right to the throne. He is not the man I fought on that night, to be sure, and likely holds no power that is not handed to him by the Council. Nevertheless, he is a traitorous fake and a stain on Milord's kingdom. If Milord ordered it, I would end his life without a second thought."

Image Ivan Charde || â˜ē/◑
"The innkeeper? I don't know much about him. I met him once in the market when he was performing a show of magic for the children. He seems like a very kind man."

Image Atsuko Tateyama || ◑
"My apologies. I am afraid I do not know who you are talking about."

Image Luquiere K. Lilant || ☠
"I am not worthy of Milord's kindness. Were I only a better guardian... Had I just noticed the assassin before it was too late... this calamity might not have occurred. Perhaps I really am just a bringer of misfortune after all..."

Image Kuro Botan || ◑
"My apologies. I am afraid I do not know who you are talking about."

Image Princess Yuna || â˜ē

"The Princess is a gentle, kind young woman. Although my duties to Milord seldom left me time to attend to her needs, and her position meant that we had little time to spend in conversation, I am privileged to say that she always showed me the utmost care. It shames me to speak of such things, but I wish that I could be more like her. Maybe then, Milord would praise me..."
Last edited by Feyblue on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:11 pm

ImagePrince Sangre ||◑

The Prince? I don't know much about him aside from the occasional revenge plot against him or our new king by some drunk military types. I doubt the rumors about him are true though, then again the easiest way to get killed is to get into the political affairs of others. I don't plan on digging anymore up about him.

Image Zianro Azura||☠/◑

Some rough solider type that hangs around my tavern. The man seems to be loyal to the ways of the old king which could be troublesome if people start talking of revolts and such. Yet without a master to call his own, a man with a deadly blade and or bow is nothing but a mercenary for hire..not the type I would prefer to know. Besides a few costumers have commented on my Kuro making eyes at him...I think? She needs to be more careful and he needs to watch his hands or else.

Image Aeeron ||◑

The new king, don't really have much an opinion on that noble aside from he gets a fraction of my profits through taxes..troublesome but nothing to get up in arms about. Monarchies rise and fall all the time, but people will always need a drink. Although, his face is somewhat recognizable like a dancer that used to perform out on the streets.

[hr] [/hr]

Image Ivan Charde ||

It's me! One can be his own worst enemy though...

Image Atsuko Tateyama ||◑/â˜ē

A thief and apparently a damn good one at that as she is always carrying a full purse around her waist as well as having to outrun the occasional outraged patron of my tavern. She can carry out her business as she likes as long she doesn't get into my own purse. Besides the girl has her own charm about her and seems to frustrate a normally unflustered Kuro..what an amusing game.

Image Luquire K. Lilant || ◑

Don't know much about this little lady, however from the few times he has thought to have seen her face in a crowded market, there is this odd aura of magic coming off her.Something to keep in the back of his mind if the girl turns out to be hostile..time to hit the books on magic again.

Image Kuro Botan ||â˜ē

Ah, the precious little street urchin that I generously took under my wing all those years ago. I must remember never to call her 'precious' again as she seems to find my overbearing affection to be a bit much..plus what would I do with my many rowdy patrons if their favorite waitress stormed out. Now if only she would settle down a little bit with her own life without me having to watch over her like some worried hen..

Image Princess Yuna |◑

The beloved Princess of the Kingdom, rumors of her beauty and sadness grow everyday now she would be definitely have a tale or two to share with your friendly barkeep..

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:16 pm

ImagePrince Sangre || â˜ē/◑

"The Prince may be distant, and possibly distrustful of me, but if he confirms that he is being set up, like my suspicions tell me, then I will try to help."

Image Zianro Azura||

"Why must I talk about myself?"

Image Aeeron || ☠/◑

"Enemy first, motives last, but I wonder who holds his strings...?"

Image Ivan Charde || â˜ē/☠

"Look, I know we have possibly some tension in the air. I feel your glare when I talk to your assistant, but can't we settle this over a drink? Then figure out if we want to kill each other?"

"I'd keep my coinpurse on my person instead of my pockets when she's around. But I'll leave that be, everyone has to find a way into the world."

Image Luquire K. Lilant || â˜ē/◑

"We were friends once, well, we more like exchanged words while I was still in the service, early in my career. I hope we can be friends again."

Image Kuro Botan ||â˜ē/â™Ĩ?

"She's become openly friendly with me in the moments we were able to talk. I wish we'd get to know each other, but her boss may be an obstacle we'll both have to cross. And I won't do anything she doesn't wish me to. Though it does make me wonder if she could be the one...?"

"If by my life or death I am to help save you, I will. You have my word."

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:38 pm

ImagePrince Sangre |â˜ē| The brother that Yuna looks up to so dearly, in her books Sangre could do no wrong and is the image of perfection. She knows that there is no possible way he could have killed their parents and is determined to prove his innocence.

Image Zianro Azura|â˜ē| ◑| The two have spoken on more then one occasion, Yuna would often see Zianro guarding the front or training with the other guards. He was very friendly towards her and Yuna was sad to see him discharged.

Image Aeeron |◑| ☠| Hate! Hate hate! How dare he simply come into her home and eat her food and sleep in her parents room?! Even if he is the acting king he has no right to be here! She dreads the thought of waking up and seeing him everyday and knowing that she is destined to marry this man does not make her hate for him any less strong.

Image Ivan Charde |◑| Yuna saw him once when she was little, she had decided to sneak out of her home and saw the man performing a magic show in the village. The guards on duty in the town square spotted Yuna among the children and dragged her back home so she never got to see his final trick.

Image Atsuko Tateyama |◑| A petty thief the guards talk about catching quite often.

Image Luquire K. Lilant |â˜ē| Yuna looks up to Luka, the female is so strong and has so much control over her emotions that she seems to hardly display anything. Yuna wishes she could be fearless and headstrong like Luka and is a bit jealous that the female gets to spend so much time with her brother.

Image Kuro Botan |◑| My apologies, who?

Image Princess Yuna || Hey that's me!

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 am

ImagePrince Sangre || ◑
"Heeeh, how am I supposed to know? I mean, their parents are nice people but I have my doubts about their kids. Its kind of hard to tell now with all the rumours circulating round and all, but I guess I should be glad that he is not dead yet. Compared to the other guy, I would much rather this on be king."

Image Zianro Azura|| ◑
"Oh him! The guy with white hair that comes to the bar? Watching him and Ivan banter is always such an interesting way to pass the time~ Not that I'm egging them on though! Just that the world would really be a boring place if not for the two of them. Still, he's a guard, and I am forever wary of people like those."

Image Aeeron || ◑
"Isn't he supposed to be the new king? I don't know much about him but I'm not exactly on his side. I could have sworn I saw him dancing on the streets for money once... I'm not going to trust him that easily if he's the king. Definitely not.

Image Ivan Charde || ◑/â˜ē
"I think he's a nice person! He doesn't mind me as much and his magic always provides me with a sense of wonder. It reminds me of the time I still had my wings sometimes, watching the mages from my vantage point. He is a rather enjoyable person to spend time around in all."

Image Atsuko Tateyama ||â˜ē
"Yay! I think that she is a GREAT person!"

Image Luquire K. Lilant || ◑
"I'm not sure what to think of her since we haven't met in person. I wish to keep it that way though, she seems quite scary."

Image Kuro Botan ||
◑/â˜ē
"She's fun to tease, and I find her moods really refreshing to say the least. So unlike the rest of the people I met... Though she probably doesn't like me as much, she is pretty much a friend by my standards."

Image Princess Yuna ||

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 am

ImagePrince Sangre || ◑/☠

"I do not know him. Why is that odd? Do you know yourself that well? Just because it is me, does not mean I should know everything about myself do I? But one thing is certain, I trust absolutely no one else but myself."

Image Zianro Azura|| ◑

"An exemplary soldier under the service of my father as so it is said. Why do you think he was discharged then from the army if that was so? It would have been better if he had remained, but of course, this is simply a move across the board, as to what side he is? Hmmm... who knows?"

Image Aeeron || ◑/☠

"Pathetic, really. Could they not think of anyone else more preferable to such status? Well, it does the trick though. He is but a headless king who is of no use to anyone but, if he touches my things then, I would not hesitate to make sure there would be no body left for that head of his."

Image Ivan Charde || ◑

"The magician Yuna talked to me about once and Luka confirmed. Other than that, I have no interest in someone like him. Though, I do appreciate him entertaining the girls, so to speak. After all, I do not have magic under my sleeves."

"Should I know who you are talking about? I think not if you have concerns about thieves ask the local guards for assistance. That should be enough unless they are completely useless. Then, she is far more worthy than any of those guards combined."

Image Luquire K. Lilant || â˜ē

"Let this be very clear. She is my pet and no one else is allowed to have her. No one is allowed also to cause her any kind of harm for that is a privilege solely mine. Understood? If it is still not clear, do you like me to take your brain out of that nutshell you call a head and drill it in?"

Image Kuro Botan || ◑

"Never heard of that person and I have nothing to say about it. Though from your description, she is better off where she is right now than be entangled in things greater than her. Life should be peaceful for her."

"She alone became the light of my existence and so if they ever threaten to vanish it from this world. Then, they will know exactly that I am not my father's son, because I am not forgiving nor I am gentle. I will destroy them even at the price of the world they so greedily want to possess.
"All that remained was... me..."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!