Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

Rooming Planning

a part of “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

When various writers and philosophers from different eras are reincarnated and placed in the same dorm, it's a no-rules game. {Open Roles!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rooming Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:07 am

So here is where you can all plan your rooming assignments and who's bunking with who!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rooming Planning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 am

Eh, I don't care who my characters bunk in with. If you wanna bunk in with my Herman or Sage, so be it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 am

Same, but Jackson is messy as fuck and snores

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:38 am

Pffft- Well, Eleanor is probably a wreck, but she keeps her mess on her side of the room at least. Rainier is probably super neat and for all intents and purposes, the perfect roommate. He likes yo eat on the bed, so that's his big thing haha

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:59 am

As long as the dude is smexy and can cook, Herman doesn't care. Although, Jackson would most likely get slapped for all that snoring he'd be doing. We all know how he needs his beauty sleep.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:54 am

Roommate slap fight incoming lolololol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:06 pm

I think that Jade would want a neat roommate, maybe Rainer or Sage...? I don't really mind who though.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm good with John and Jack rooming with pretty much anybody. Is this co-ed or gender segregated?

If co-ed, Jack being a roommate with Jade could be interesting, sort of playing off the theme of friendships in past lives.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Personally, the way I imagine it is that there's no official assigned rooming from the university, so everyone mostly just picks who they want to dorm with according to how well they get along and such. There's one big floor with probably something like twelve small rooms with two beds each and one big living area and kitchen, so there might even be one or two that sleep solo. The setting is probably going to be right around the start of the second semester, so even the first years should have forged relations by now!
(The floor plan is probably something like this, just picture it a bit bigger!)
(And the individual rooms like something like this before furnishing)

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 am

Okay, so I'm going to through in my opinion. I think it would be cool if either Jane or Jackson were Selene's roomie. Jackson because of the Simone and Sartre connection and Jane because it would be an interesting contrast between different personalities.

I don't have any ideas yet for the others. Maybe we should just pick a number between 1 and 10.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:05 am

Personally I'm fine with anyone haha although if Jackson and Selene don't end up being roommates I might have him hit on her

@JacksColdSweat: I like the dorm placement. The rooms remind me a lot of my old dorm

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Marie needs a roomie. that doesn't mind (or does whatever) her late night writing binges xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Ooooh Elijah could room with Marie if she doesn't mind his late night binges as well... ;)

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:34 pm

That or John. He might have a similar problem.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

All of my guys still need some roomies, so feel free to hit me up ;D haha
Eleanor's up at all hours of the night, so she'd be perfectly fine with any late-night writing binges.
Rainier and Victoria on the other hand are both the "early to bed, early to rise" type, and don't take kindly much to those who disturb their sleep, so be wary all thee who enter here... xD

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Eleanor would be perfect! They both have darker writing styles, I mean it's Edgar Allen Poe and Mary Shelley! So Claimed!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Awesome! I'll PM you to talk some stuff over if that's cool! c:

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:22 pm

I think then, Alec and Rainier would be compatible roommates as Alex is a conscientious roommate

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Yeah, that definitely works! I bet their room is cleanest one in the dorm haha

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:36 pm

The cleanest, the quietest, and hospital corners on every bed!

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!