Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witching Hr

The Witching Hr

a part of “The Witching Hr”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

What will happen when a witchcraft academy opens its doors without requiring specific selection from the council? Will it end in ruin or opulence?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witching Hr”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Witching Hr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Welcome to the ooc board of The Witching Hr!
[Abbreviated only because 'The Witching Hour' was already taken *sad face*]

Here you will be able to inquire about roles, storylines, history, collaborate, discuss and ask any questions!
We encourage communication on the board especially while everything is still developing.
We welcome all newcomers and interests and cannot wait to get the wheels rolling on this RPG!

Sidenote: We are in need of other GMs, please message or inquire directly on the OOC board if you are interested!
Last edited by blvkmvgic on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Witching Hr

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey there, I'm interested in "Aden Orchau | Pyrokinetic Extraordinaire"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Hi CharlotteV!

Here’s the scoop on Aden!

Aden Orchau | Pyrokinetic Extraordinaire
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 140 lbs
Abilities: Pyrokinesis and augmentation

Pyrokinesis simplified: Psychic ability allowing a person to create and control fire with the mind.
Augmentation simplified: The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities.

If you are interested in this role, we like to give flexibility with origin, in depth details, and history. Please also always keep in mind, these characters will learn more as they attend the academy. These abilities are just what they are naturally born with.

The playby for this role is: Ash Stymest

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Hey there, This looks awesome!

May I reserved a spot, My character will be named Jacqueline Emilie-Marie Laveau Ayers xD
Her gift is Illusion manipulation, but mostly dreamwalking and dreamscaping.
FC: Jessica Parker Kennedy. Is that okay?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello MaliceInWonderland!

Thanks for your interest, we are so glad to have you!

You may absolutely reserve Slot 8 for Jacqueline as a Laveau girl.
Very excited to hear of another Laveau descendant, as well.
I will put a 24 hour reserve on the slot for you.

P.S.
Jessica P. Kennedy is great!

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Just a reminder: We can open and adjust slots if need be!

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Alright, submitted the character. Hit me up if I need to change anything.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Hi Roku Mushabuki!

Lazarus has been approved and added to the page.
You're all good for posting now!

General Announcement: We need more female roles filled, so if anyone has interest, please jump on the available slots and characters!

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Heya! I know already told you but just making a post saying I'm making a sheet for Rowe! :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Introductions have begun, and so posting is in motion!
Whether you are a long time student, friend of the school, or a new arrival, you are free to post now!

Looking forward to writing with all of you, and hoping you will find much cause to micro-plot!
I must commemorate the effort in embracing your characters, especially Sauce!
I never thought anyone would fully capture Althea, but you did a great job!

As for the rest of you...

usernamesareadrag, you really made quite the creation, and with his timid nature, I expect great things when he learns to fully engage his grave powers.
Lazarus, also, is probably going to stir up quite a bit, being the only witch capable of resurgence, I can only imagine how thick he will make the plot Roku Mushabuki.
MaliceInWonderland, I am still squealing about having a more native Laveau girl at the academy, so.
The role of the Orchau boy is so well seized, CharlotteV, I would have thought you pulled his inspiration right from my brain!
And McPainty, you just kick ass for taking the details and running with them, I cannot wait to see the original dash of peculiarity you've given Kyle in action!
Last but not least, Izzyvamp, I am truly speechless from the depth given to such a character. You made him so calm even in spite of his fatal gifts. It's going to be great!

I must be the luckiest GM in the world to have so many great and adept writers in my RPG.
Thank you all again for having interest and pursuing these roles.
I'm so excited to get things started!

I just really hope we fill more female roles, and someone snatches the slot for Madison ASAP!
If anyone needs anything, don't be afraid to get in touch.
Please also take a look at The Academy Basics as well, much has been added to simplify the academy experience and answer any questions you might have.

xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:30 am

Posted! And I'm super stoked for this, there's so many people! I love it xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:12 am

You've peaked my interested........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Oh my gosh I'm so glad you like Aden! I worked hard on him and it just makes me so happy ^^

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 pm

So glad you are all settling in comfortably and making beautiful introductory posts.
Please feel no intimidation because of all the posting, it is solely preparatory.
No real plotting has begun, so to speak.

In regard to my continuous/recent posts with Hale, I’m doing this just to better include all characters and bring them into the ‘circle’ kind of.
Giving opportunities to interact.
Keeping it cohesive, if you will, something to that degree.
So if he continues to appear every 2-3 posts, please don’t be pressured by it.
It will become less frequent once everyone is better acquainted.

Side note: If anyone tries to reach me on the instant messaging system and I do not respond it’s due to my browser being wonky. Feel free to reach out here or via private messages. If you cannot reach me McPainty and MaliceInWonderland are usually readily available.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:52 pm

God, I love AHS, I can't wait to post a character for this one, I started my own AHS RP last week xD Could I reserve an original character slot? I'll start on a form straight away.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:09 pm

God, I filled out my whole sheet and was about to submit when my computer messed up. It's going to take me a while to re-write it but I'll try to submit it tonight if I can.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Heck yes! So happy to have a fellow AHS GM!
I'm personally honored.
I'll put a reserve on an outside/alternative slot for you, since student roles are full.
Unless you'd want Madison Montgomery.

Otherwise have at the OC slots ^_^
xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Aha thanks, I love Madison, she's hilarious but I have an idea in mind already. Is it okay if she's around that student age still, despite not being student and I was also wondering, how do you plan on keeping the outside roles involved still since most things will be on-going within the Academy?

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 pm

It's perfectly fine.
You have all the freedom in the world with an OC slot.

Well, I have readily established roots with the outside characters.
Marie Laveau is affiliated closely with two female students already, one of whom's mother had dealings with Papa Legba who is also on our character roster.

I intend to stir up a lot of trouble and bring a lot of outsiders in, as well as cast a few insiders, out.
Have faith in me!
We are big fans of trouble and micro-plotting here.
Whenever you get a character sheet up, we will arrange something to keep you anchored as well [:

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Ah okay, well in that case everything sounds awesome! Sorry, I just wanted to ask because I know how easy it is for characters to go forgotten in a roleplay and it sucks xD Well, I've half-finished my character, need to do her appearance and that's more or less it. I did submit her but only so I don't lose the code. I'll go work on finishing her now.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!