Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Death Do Us Part

The Guardian/Elite Five

a part of “To Death Do Us Part”, a fictional universe by CommonSoul.

{Lots of open roles!} When it's too good to be true, it is usually a lie. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Death Do Us Part”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Guardian/Elite Five

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 pm

The Elite Five are NPCs and should not be controlled unless I request to do so. If you'd like to mention them within your post or character sheet concerning history, please ask me first. Also, please note that the possibility of the Elite Five being used in the first arc, while not likely may still be used. It is quite important though to know of their existence to prevent any hostilities to break out within the Free Territory.

The Elite or Guardian Five are warriors who were hand picked by the original Tristanity brothers, the brothers who discovered the lands of which we know today. It was said that these warriors are immortal with an unspeakable amount of power yet because they haven't been seen together in over two hundred years (a few years before the war started), people began to speculate their existence. Despite that doubt, both kingdoms have respected the wishes of the Tristanity brothers in fear that the Elite Five may still be out there.

These Five beings are said to bare masks that cover their faces; all of the masks numbering down from five. While extremely powerful already, they say that the numbers on the Elite Five masks are according to how powerful they are (Five being the least powerful out of the bunch and one being the most). The Five also where large, dark coats that cover up any kind of skin and even go as far as wearing gloves to cover their hands. This in return keeps the Elite Five's genders from being revealed.

Several decades before, the Heart Kingdom sent a unit of recovery soldiers through the Free Territory to unearth a rumored poison that could kill with just one drop. It only took three minutes of stepping into the Free Territory with ill intent that the entire troop disappeared without a trace. Even the investigation unit that was sent there disappeared. At first the Heart King had suspected it was the Soul King but quickly ruled that out as the amount of time was far too quick for any soldier of the Soul Kingdom to preform under as well as the fact that Soul Kingdom Soldiers never fight quietly.

There was also another incident where the Soul Kingdom sent out an espionage unit towards the Free Territory as a short cut rather than traveling by sea. Within six minutes of stepping into the Free Territory, a high class unit disappeared without a single hair. The Soul Kingdom instantly saw that it may have been the work of the Elite Five and neither Kingdoms have sent any soldiers through the Free Territory with malice intent again.

Except now.
While the Elite Five will only attack if there are immediate threats within the Free Territory, the kingdoms are quite nervous that the five may already know of the two kingdoms' ill intent of sending their children over within the Free Territory. Although they have done this, it is certain that the Elite Five will not attacked underneath this pretense as it is not an open, forth going attack.
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!