Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Reunited

Relationships

a part of “Summer Reunited”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Twelve young celebrities spend the summer together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer Reunited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Code: Select all
[center][font=timesnewroman][img]fontmeme name[/img]
[img]gif[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/jamie-white]Jamie White[/url]
"Quote"
Description. Try to give some detail here. Are they best friends? Enemies? Siblings? How long have they known each other? Are they close enough to share secrets, get lunch, or just friendly acquaintances? What do they appreciate/dislike about this character?

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/oliver-mckagan]Oliver McKagan[/url]
"Quote"
Description. Try to give some detail here. Are they best friends? Enemies? Siblings? How long have they known each other? Are they close enough to share secrets, get lunch, or just friendly acquaintances? What do they appreciate/dislike about this character?

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/ariana-rockefeller]Ariana Rockefeller[/url]
"Quote"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/aiden-chang]Aiden Chang[/url]
"Quote"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/tinashe-kachingwe]Tinashé Kachingwe[/url]
"Quote"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/owen-collins]Owen Collins[/url]
"Quote"

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/alexandra-collins]Alexandra Collins[/url]
"Quote"
[/center][/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Aiden Chang
"Quote"

Alexandra Collins
"Tinashé and her homewrecker mother couldn't have been worse influences on Lexi. It's such a shame."
Ariana does think there's potential in Alexa. Sure, she's not as smart or driven as she was when she was her age, but she's Owen's sister so there has to be something there. However, she does agree with Owen that all of Lexi's recent behavior is unacceptable and completely detrimental to a good image. In fact, she never wastes an opportunity to remind Owen that Alexandra only starting acting out when Tinashé and her mother came into the picture. She constantly claims that the step-sister is the bad influence that is turning Alexandra trashy, ghetto and into a train wreck.

Ariana Rockefeller
"I don't blame people for being obsessed with me. Who wouldn't want to be living this life?"
Ariana is undeniably conceited, but her confidence lies on an unstable boundary of putting others down to keep herself up. She's worked hard to bring success for herself but sometimes she does wish that she hadn't made so many enemies along the way.

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/summer-reunited/characters/christopher-rockefeller]
"Aw, my baby brother. He used to be so cute but I guess every family ends up with at least one bad seed."
Christopher took every opportunity they were blessed with and tossed it out the window for what, some "DJing career"? AKA a poor alias for a life of partying, living off of their parents' money and ruining his own life. He's the family embarrassment, that's for sure, but Ariana still hopes that something will be able to convince him to do something beneficial with his time. Really, she'd prefer he do anything instead of hang out with Tinashe.

Colette Rockefeller
"What is there to say about Collie? She's my adorable sister who will always be just that - adorable. I was blessed with the ambition, intelligence and potential and well, she got whatever else was left. I mean, I'm sure mom and dad will support her until she can find a man to."
Growing up, the twins were constantly compared to each other and this was the main thing fueling Ariana's competitve nature. She needed to be better that Colette at everything, and when she found out that she had a crush on Owen last year, pursuing him herself wasn't even a question. It was just something she had to do, and she obviously did it well since it's left the two girls on bitter terms recently. No matter how mean she can be to Colette, she does care about her deep down and won't stand for anyone else bullying her like she does.

Jamie White
"If she just put a little bit more effort into her physical appearance and less into her smart ass remarks, maybe she'd actually find a boy to like her."
The two can bicker back and forth like there's no tomorrow. It usually starts with Ariana making a bitchy comment about Jamie's appearance and results in a war of words, which Ariana likes to think she comes out on top of. She doesn't have any genuinely bad feelings for Jamie, however. There's a mutual dislike present, so they aren't likely to be hanging out at Starbucks together anytime soon, but Ariana can at least respect Jamie's family name and career.

Oliver McKagan
"He's useful. I know his secret and as long as it is a secret, I can keep using it to my advantage."
When a photo of her and Owen had been stolen off of her computer and posted online to some gossip website, she knew something was up. The only people who had access to her computer were Owen, Alexandra and Oliver, who were all at the Collins house that night, and after a bit of investigating, she found the photo re-uploaded onto Oliver's iPhone. When she found out that he was behind the page, she agreed to keep it a secret as long as he allowed her to use the website for her own benefits too.

Owen Collins
"Such a babe, isn't he?"
Ariana has known Owen since they were toddlers. Their parents hung out frequently and even though the divorce shook up the relationship, they were always close. Although he's extremely handsome, she was never really attracted to him until she found out that Colette was. Almost instantly, her competitive nature kicked in and she had to have the prize before her sister could. As extremely petty and ill-willed as it was, she seduced Owen enough that they started dating last summer. As far as he knows, they've been going strong ever since, but she's slept with an ex two times since they started dating. She knows that he isn't "the one" for her but until she proves her point (whatever point that is is still unknown) to Colette, and to Tinashé too, she won't break up with him. Besides, he looks great standing next to her in photos.

Rose Kensington
"Quote"

Tinashé' Kachingwe
"Who wants to make a bet on how long it'll take for this girl's singing career to fail yet again? I'll put one hundred dollars on a year and I would even be surprised if she managed to stay relevant for that long. She didn't have what it took to be important ten years ago and she definitely doesn't have it now."
Enemies is a perfect word to describe Ariana and Tinashé's relationship. They go way back to their childhood years when they both attended The Buckley School. How someone like Tinashé could get into such a prestigous school is still puzzling to Ariana, but luckily she ran her out of there before the girl could get too comfortable. Ariana was infamous for being the bully that picked on anyone she thought was weaker than her, and at the time, Tinashé fell into that category. Her friend group tormented the girl relentlessly but just when Ariana thought she had seen the last of the wannabe singer, she found out that it was her mother who had ruined Kris and Pierce's marriage. The Rockefeller's were family-friends with the Collins family and Ariana's mother was close with Kris, so of course, she took her side. Tinashé's mother was the tramp that ruined a perfect family and since Ariana already had her own issues with the girl, she had no problem with trying to turn Alexandra against her new step-sister and step-mother too. It worked for a little while, but as Ariana got busy with her own life, Lexi grew a mind of her own and realized that her new family wasn't that bad. Ariana couldn't let the relationship end there, though. Although Tinashé has grown into a much stronger girl than Ariana remembers her to be, she still doesn't see her as a threat. Was the fact that Tinashé was Owen's sister an extra benefit to dating him? Definitely. It was a way for Ariana to show Tinashé that no matter how many years had gone by, she was still going to get her way. She's not excited to spend a summer with the girl as much as she is to ruin her life all over again.
Last edited by Collapse on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:30 am

Jamie White
"My brother was one of her acquaintances so I guess we can get along?"
Darien - Aiden's older brother, was a close friend with Jamie. This enables him to has some chance to get to know her. Although she can be a little bit blunt at time, he can somehow feel nice when around her and they got along quite well. He's also one of the few people who doesn't mind her appearance in the slightest. She shows potentials in her acting and he believes that this is what she should be proud of despite whatever the others said. He'd liked to have a chance to star with her in a movie in the future.

Oliver McKagan
"Well, it was fun to be around him, I guess..."
Aiden found the Oliver to be quite fun to be around with thanks to his geeky personality. The young guy was quite reliable at times too and it seemed that he wasn't look that much of someone who is so suspicious. Their parents used to be close friends, which is why they've known each other for quite sometimes now so you can say that they're quite close. Most people still mistaking him being the younger one whenever they're hanging out though.

Ariana Rockefeller
"She's a strong and independent woman. Someone that I can count on. Though somehow I believe that she has her own secret feelings that she don't want to show people."
Despite being two year younger than Aiden, Ariana is actually someone whom he really looked up to because of her strong will and determination to become the best. They first met when Aiden was doing a photoshoot. From being co-operators, they've began to exchange numbers and eventually they became quite close. Every now and then whenever they had free time they'd asked each other out for dinners or something like that.

Aiden Chang
"I'm happy about my life and I won't regret in every steps that I've made."
Although the life of someone who often stays in the middle of the flashlights can be tired at times, Aiden was satisfied with himself that he was able to create a name for himself and being able to become successful like his parents had always wanted. Aiden was also glad that although not everyone approves him of being who he is, he has never trying to be a rival with anyone and that he has always be sincere with them. "More friends, less enemies" has always been his motto. Though sometimes he didn't know whether if he should be happy or sad when people constantly stated that he looks younger than his current age.

Tinashé Kachingwe
"Shay is... well, an interesting person to say at the least. She's one hell of a badass girl. Maybe Ariana and her wasn't on a very good term, I think."
Aiden first met Tinashé when they both attended at an awards nomination last year. He has a strong impression with the young woman at first because of her sassy, yet somehow charismatic look of her. Her acting ability and her voice are what Aiden really admires about her. He hopes to has a chance to act with her sometimes. Currently, he's planning to ask her to collaborate with him in a song in his upcoming album. Aiden also notices that Tinashé and Ariana wasn't on a good term with each other, which is why Aiden tries his best not to mention anyone of them to the other when he is hanging out with them.

Owen Collins
"Kinda funny when they said that I'm really younger than him, hehe."
Oliver is a nice and considerate guy to be around though sometimes he was a little... well, intimidating. But there's something else besides that sexy look of him that Aiden likes about. They actually met each other once in a studio when Aiden was filming for a CF. Though they didn't have a chance to talk much, Aiden believes that they're going to get along well, sooner or later. Well, only if the younger one didn't really mind being friend with someone who wasn't utterly so masculine like him. Personally, Aiden thinks that he somehow was better than her sister although both of them showed great potentials.

Alexandra Collins
"I guessed... she must had been through a lot."
Alexa is, well, somewhat totally different Owen, despite them being twins. Although they never got a chance to interact with each other, Aiden was able to guess what she likes from what he heard from Ariana. Maybe he'll get a chance to know the girl better in the future though he wasn't sure if they'd get along.

Christopher Rockefeller
"Despite how jagged he might seemed, we did become great buddies, like I do with most of the Rockefellers."
No matter how much troublesome might people think Chris is, Aiden actually admires of him being brave enough to be true to himself. Despite both of them being quite different to each other, they became friends during a point when Aiden is still in his first year. Up until now, they're still on a good term with each other and Aiden would support Chris for his decisions, believing that he has a chance to be whoever he wished to be. Though, acting like an older brother as he would, Aiden secretly wished that Chris will soon find something meaningful in his life to follow.

Colette Rockefeller
"I don't really know how she felt being compared to her sister like that. But she's strong and I hope that whatever problems her family is facing, they'd soon sorted out."
Although Aiden hasn't got much of a chance to meet Colette, he did figure that there was something going on between her bonds with her other siblings. Though Aiden wasn't someone who would poke his nose in others' lives, he still hope that they'd be able to sort out whatever problems they had. He also think that the upcoming plan might be a good chance for him to know more about her.

Rose Kensington
"She's one of the nicest person I've ever met and I see her as a sister."
Rose has shown herself to be quite an innocent and adorable girl when he first met her. They often caught each other sight since Aiden usually filming at Hollywood, too. Because they found many sides in common, they got along quite well and Aiden treated her like his own sister. However, Aiden has never told her about his current relationship with Krystian though. He hopes that one day Rose would be able to find the love of her life, someone who would taken care of her.

Carson Koch
"Well, he's such a hot gal, I think. Being famous at a young age like that is worth to be looked up to."
Aiden hasn't actually know much about Carson, but he actually heard his fame for being famous at a young age. This is what Aiden admired about him. He has also heard about the Koch House too. He thinks Carson is someone who's quite charismatic and a hot gal.
Last edited by chrian. on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Aiden Chang
"For no real reason, he annoys me. I don't know, he's just like, weird or something."

Ariana Rockefeller
"Quote"

Carson Koch
"He gave me the best birthday present I could have ever asked for... but don't tell anyone! That's a secret!"
Every girl that meets Carson seems to develop a crush on him and being five years younger and his best friend's sister, Alexandra always assumed that she would just be gawking from afar. He would never make a move on her and even though she wouldn't hesitate to make the first move, she was sure that there was no way he would ever reciprocate that. Well, she was wrong. She was a drunken mess on the night of her birthday and crashed at his apartment, and the two ended up sleeping together. He's sworn her to secrecy, mostly to protect his own reputation, although Alexa sees it more as being a romantic Romeo and Juliet forbidden love type of deal. She lost her virginity to him and definitely has lingering feelings that she needs to confront him about this summer.

Christopher Rockefeller
"He's like the guy version of me."

Colette Rockefeller
"Quote"

Jamie White
"Are there going to be anymore Twilight movies? Hopefully for her sake there are, since she looked better as a vampire than she does as a human."

Oliver McKagan
"He's Carson's brother but it's totally obvious that they're not actually related because he isn't hot like Carson at all. No offense."

Owen Collins
"If there's anyone who can kill the vibes of a perfectly good day, it's him. He's obsessed with me and it's really, really annoying."

Rose Kensington
""

Tinashé Kachingwe
"Tiny is the best nickname for her because she's so short. Hmm... I don't know what to say about her. Besides the fact that she didn't vouch for me enough to get my dad to let me go to Europe with her and Chris, we're good. I used to hate her... like hate hate her, but we're sisters now so I'm over that, I think."
Alexandra didn't try to hide the fact that she despised Tinashé and her mother for a good few years after Aimee and Pierce eloped. She was being a brat and being fed lies by her mother, and honestly wanted to believe that only a monster could ruin her perfect family. As she grew up, and grew a mind of her own, she realized that at least Tinashé wasn't that bad. Plus, she learned how to really piss off her dad from her new sister, and the small habits she picked up here and there from Tinashé's house parties and antics in general were the building blocks to her future rebellious life. Recently, with Tinashé gone and Ariana around, she's started to get a little less tolerant of her sister. Most notably, she began to agree with Ariana that Tinashé didn't want her on tour because she wanted to sleep with Chris the whole time and she still has a chip on her shoulder about that one. However, Alexa does see Tinashé as a real sibling and even though they bicker like sisters, they have each other's backs just as fiercely at the end of the day.
Last edited by LaurenAFI on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 am

Jamie White
"Quote"

Oliver McKagan
"Quote"

Ariana Rockefeller
"Ari. Perfect Ari. My other half. I wish I can say these without bitterness."
Strained is a good way to describe the twins' relationship to each other. It is anything but simple. Colette can remain as far away from Ariana as possible, but she was still her twin, her closest familial link. Even miles away, she could hear the condescending voice telling her what she can and cannot do. Creepy? Not so much. Her life has been defined through comparisons to her sister. Anything she could so, Ari had to do it better. Anything she wanted, Ari had to have it first. The latest betrayal was her twin's relationship with Owen. What a great way to start out summer.

Colette Rockefeller
"The problem with fairytales is that they set up a girl for disappointment. In real life, the prince goes off with the wrong princess."
At the moment, she could only describe her life to be like wearing the wrong clothes to a party. It is a pile of mess that she is slowly starting to pick up back together and being back in Beverly Hills hasn't helped that much. She knew never to run from a problem, but she has ran from her sister nearly her entire life. That was the only choice she was given. Her doubt of herself is stronger than ever, and her shield is also stronger than ever. Refusing to let it externally affect her, Colette has decided that it was simply not worth it. Life carries on. Make it through this summer and she can go back to being the front page of the Upper East Side and not have to fight for the throne.

Chris Rockefeller
"Quote"

Aiden Chang
"Let's admit it. The kid is a bit hard not to like."
From what she knows of Aiden, his social side seemed like her sister's - Perfect. Except what intrigued her was how unlike Ari he was on the personality side. Colette thinks of him as adorable, and though being both older and taller than her, she cannot help but think of him as a child. Maybe he was the one person in this mess of a group that was not screwed over by society. And maybe, just maybe, she would actually lose the sarcastic humor and get to know him.

Tinashé Kachingwe
"Mom, dad, I might have accidentally booked a flight to Paris. Why? Well, have you seen the girl's tour."
There was no simple way to describe the two girls' bond. When they were younger, this friendship was genuine. An unlikely one at that, given that Colette was a mirror image of the girl's tormentor, but funny things happen. Their bond rose from a mutual distaste for her sister, though for Shay it was far more apparent. Back then, she saw Shay as something that Ari simply could not take away from her - that was precious. Now, even with their careers set in different paths, Colette would make any excuse to visit Shay; she knew the girl would do the same any time. She found comfort in Shay's presenc despite despising returning for the summer - with all its love and drama. Besides, she would never miss out in some of their witty banters. And Shay was not allowed to stop being her best friend. The girl simply knows too much.

Owen Collins
"Hah. Owen? What a stud. I don't know what my sister sees in him. No matter. I have no say in such matters. He is hers after all... "
Lies. Everything Colette says regarding Owen now are lies formed as to hide the feelings that nonetheless persisted even after her sister's betrayal. He was the only person she ever considered settling down with, but a drunken night of secrets happened. Spilling her first serious crush to her sister, she came back to Beverly Hills to discover the relationship that has now lasted a year between Ariana and Owen. What a surprise. She doubted her sister's true feelings, but nonetheless backed off. Only the bitterness intensified after her discovery.

Alexandra Collins
"Quote"

Carson Koch
"Quote"

Rose Kensington
"Quote"
Last edited by ShieldMaiden on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 am

Jamie White
"Why didn't I get lucky enough to have a sister as easy as her?"
Owen really enjoys Jamie's quiet, but strong personality. He appreciates her intelligence and willingness to be herself without conforming to all of the standards that Beverly Hills girls typically adhere to. She's different and cool and just wishes that a little bit of her sensibility would rub off on Alexandra.

Oliver McKagan
"A little quirky, but a good kid nonetheless."
Oliver might be a little bit "out there", but Owen gives him credit for staying on the right track and not getting into trouble. Considering that he was thrust into the spotlight in his pre-teen years, it seems like it would have been easy for him to get sucked into trying to live in the fast lane. Oliver seemed to steer clear of that and continues to be his unaltered-self, which is respectable to say the least.

Ariana Rockefeller
"I'm blessed to call this one my girlfriend."
Growing up, Ariana Rockefeller was every boy's dream. She was incredibly sexy, smart, driven, and came from one of the most well-known families in American history. His mother adored her and her parents which gave him an in, since they frequently saw each other at parties, but she never seemed interested in him. When he realized that she despised his step-sister, any hope of dating her flew out the window and besides that, he was also getting close with her twin sister who was an amazing girl too. However, when Ariana expressed interest in him last summer, he just couldn't turn her away. That thirteen-year-old googly eyed kid inside of him would have regretted it for a lifetime and now that they're together, he's so glad that he went with his gut. She's one of the most talented girls he knows and he thinks that what they have is really genuine. She seems like the girl of his dreams, the one he's going to marry and settle down with.

Aiden Chang
"From what I know, Aiden's a nice guy."
Owen and Aiden are close in age and have known each other for a fair amount of years, but surprisingly never bumped into each other enough to actually hang out or get to know each other very well. He's seen a couple of his movies and was impressed, but beyond that, there relationship remains at being friendly yet not very deep.

Tinashé Kachingwe
"No matter how old we get or how we aren't blood-related, she's always going to be my little sister and I'm going to look out for her like one."
Owen and Tinashé are only two years apart which normally probably wouldn't call for such a protective big brother role on his part. However, soon after they became family, it was apparent that she needed someone like that and being ready to embrace his new family almost right out of the gates, Owen was happy to conform to the role. He was already doing it with Alexandra and since he was quickly able to see through her bad girl persona, he not only wanted to look out for her, but knew that he needed to. Not only because his father was eager to have his old and new family blend into one, but because he could tell that she was hurting and regardless of their relation, she was now family.

Alexandra Collins
"Even if she doesn't want to believe it, everything I do for her is to help her, not hurt her."
As Owen's little sister, he has always felt the need to look out for Alexandra. Had she been a normal kid, it could have ended there, but no, she went from an annoying ten-year-old to a terror of a teenager. His father and step-mother do their best to keep Alexandra from ruining her life but they can only do so much, and Owen tries to step in when he can to help them out. She doesn't appreciate it, and Owen doesn't expect her to, but as siblings, he's not going to stop trying to get her on the right track. The last thin he wants is for her to end up like their mother.

Colette Rockefeller
"Colette and I used to be really close. I still consider her to be a good friend but... I don't know, I feel like she's been acting differently since I started dating Ari."
Owen never knew that Colette had a crush on him but had he known, he definitely would have asked her out. A few weeks before he started dating Ariana, he had actually considered doing so, but then Ariana perused him and he just couldn't say no. He has been concerned about his friendship with Colette though and especially since he hasn't had a chance to talk to her in a while, he's going to make the effort to reconnect this summer.

Rose Kesington
"Quote"

Carson Koch
"Carson and I go way back. He's my best friend for sure."
Carson and Owen grew up together thanks to their mothers' close bond. They played on the same sports teams, vacationed together, slept over each other's house almost every weekend, and generally had each other's backs since they were toddlers. At this point, Owen is sure that nothing could ever come between their friendship. They're practically brothers, or at least the closest thing that Owen has to a brother. Then again, he is completely ignorant to the fact that Carson slept with Alexandra and if there was any way to betray him, that was probably it.

Jamie White
"She's weird... but kind of in a hot way."
Chris knows Jamie from school and their family ties, but they're never been particularly close. Their lifestyles and interests are almost completely contrasting so it's not like he would ever see her at a party or club. Even when they're together at family parties or events, they would only really interact in groups and through mutual friends. Despite not having much in common with her, her intelligence and character is attractive to him. He's just not sure why since she's definitely not the girl he's used to being attracted to.

Oliver McKagan
"Look up geek in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of this kid."
Chris and Ariana share very few traits, and he certainly doesn't compare to her at all when it comes to being a bully, but he may have participated in picking on Oliver in high school. Between his look and the way he acted, it was just hard not to. He honestly doesn't hate Oliver and thought that he was being more playful than genuinely mean, but he does know that he and his friends sometimes crossed the line with him. Especially after realizing how he was mimicking Ariana's behavior towards Tinashe (in a much lesser way, still), he started to feel guilty about it.

Ariana Rockefeller
"I think she's become more annoying than Mom and Dad, and that's saying a lot."
Ariana is relentless with her remarks about how Chris is ruining their family's image and how he needs to get his act together. She's Little Miss Perfect and like Colette, Chris is tired of having to live up to the incredibly high standards that she set for the family. They don't get along but lately, their relationship has incorporated more petty bickering than actual fighting. Hopefully it'll stay that way this summer.

Aiden Chang
"Aiden is a really nice guy. I don't know how anyone could actually have beef with him."
Chris gets along with Aiden because, well, it seems impossible not to. He's seen some of his movies and is a fan of his work. They've never had any real problems but if he was being completely honest, he'd tell you that he thinks Aiden is kind of soft. It's only a matter of time before a guy who's so nice and caring is taken advantage of.

Tinashé Kachingwe
"God, I love this girl. The past three months had to be some of the best ever."
Chris knew Tinashé from their early days at Buckley and after she dropped out, they lost contact for a while. He reconnected her at a house party in Santa Monica and the two quickly became best friends. For a while, Chris was crushing on her but after they continued to get close, he decided that he couldn't pursue her like that. Most recently, he tagged along with her as she toured Europe and the two caused a fair amount of trouble overseas.

Owen Collins
"He's perfect for Ariana. They're both the biggest killjoys in the golden state."
Chris and Owen don't get along and if it wasn't for Ariana dating him, he would be able to avoid Owen pretty easily. As if being lectured by Ariana wasn't bad enough, when he's with the two of them, they like to gang up. He's still convinced that Ariana is worse than Owen but man, Lexi has it pretty bad two with Owen as her brother.

Alexandra Collins
"Lexi is really chill. She's someone I can hang out with no matter what."
Chris and Alexa are really similar in their poor habits, rebellious attitude and bad reputation. They get along really well and became close friends after Chris reconnected with Tinashe a few years ago. Chris is definitely willing to become more than friends with her but besides her never expressing sexual interest in him, he doesn't want to mess up the friendship that they already have.

Colette Rockefeller
"Quote"

Rose Kesington
"Quote"

Carson Koch
"Carson's cool. We're not best friends, but on good terms."
Carson may not be as wild as Chris is, but he's always up for a round of beers and a night out, so Chris definitely sees him as someone he can hang out with. They're not exceptionally close, so he isn't venting to Carson or sharing any intimate secrets with him, but they definitely get along well enough.
Last edited by Whatsername on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am

Jamie White
"Quote"

Oliver McKagan
"Quote"

Ariana Rockefeller
"No offense to Chris or Colette, but I can think of a number of other things to call her. Bitch. Demon. Devil's spawn. The gum on the bottom of my Zanottis that I scrape onto the ground to get off, you know? Things like that. It was bad enough she made my childhood hell. The fact that she's associated with the people I care about makes me more than happy to go back to Dubai."
From her younger years up until she was about thirteen, Tinashé was both intimidated by and terrified of Ariana. How could she not be? Sure, her mother was rich, but Ariana was a fucking Rockefeller. That name alone oozed power. Not only that, but Ariana made Shay's years at Buckley unbearable and it was with a heavy heart that she left. However, once the fear faded a deep-set resentment coupled with the internalized hatred caused Tinashé to form not only a wall when it came to her family and anyone who tried to get past the barriers she set up, but to herself in general. She became everything Ariana said she wouldn't become. She's stronger, talented, renown, and is really making a name for herself. Which is why she literally blew a fuse with Pierce and her mother upon realizing that all of the kids would be spending time together for the summer at her house. However, Tinashé wants to see the others and is willing to deal with Ariana for the sake of Owen. And Lexi. And Colette. And Chris. She's doing this for all of them, not because she genuinely gives a damn about Ariana. In fact, she could care less if Ariana jumped off a bridge. The only big thing is that at this point in her life, Tinashé no longer fears or is intimidated by Ariana. In fact, she's waiting for Ariana to push her buttons. She's not the same scared little girl the former queen bee might remember and one wrong move will have Ariana seeing why it is that Tinashé gained her black belt.

Aiden Chang
"Definitely an interesting guy. He could keep better company, but I like him."
Two performers are bound to have some kind of connection and Tinashé has come to respect Aiden's artistry just as much as she has come to appreciate her own. She founds him positively adorable and while she was wary since he was apparently friends with Ariana, he grew on her. They aren't best friends, but she definitely considers him a friend at least and wouldn't mind collaborating with him in the near future. He could even be on her next album if he's up for it.

Tinashé Kachingwe
"Like Fifth Harmony said, I'd like to think of myself as a Miss Movin' On, but we all have our demons whether or not we choose to acknowledge them. I like remaining blissfully ignorant, thank you very much."
At this point in her life, Tinashé has become just a bit more accepting of who she is and what she portays to the public. Does she lie just a bit? Does she act? Yes and yes. However, are these "acts" also small parts of who she is? Yes, as well, and she knows that. She knows she needs to stop running from her feelings and needs to acknowledge other things in her life, but for now, she's willing to just be young, beautiful, rich, and dumb. With a dash of reckless on the side.

Owen Collins
"Ugh, he's such a big brother and a pain in the ass at times. Then again, he's the first and only older sibling I've ever had. I kinda love this stick in the mud."
Like with Alexandra, there was a bit of wariness in the developmental stages of Tinashé and Owen's relationship. He was just this tall wall Tinashé could not even begin to fathom and she had shut herself off to the idea of being integrated into the Collins family. Not that she hated them because she understood that she couldn't "visit the sins of the father upon the child," but still. She was thirteen, in this house with too much space, and with a family that was not her own. She had a right to not want to care. However, as time went on and as Pierce gained a bit of her respect and showered her in affection, she did want to be closer to both of her new siblings. With Lexi, their reckless got them to bond, particularly once Lexi stopped listening to her own mother. With Owen, it was definitely a different story.

Tinashé, for the longest time, thought both of her siblings hated her guts and at least with the younger, it was partly the truth. Owen served as an enigma in that he watched out for her like he did with Lexi, but Tinashé couldn't see the actions as genuine concern, but as ways to simply appease his father. After all, Pierce wanted them to be family and unlike Lexi, Owen didn't have a rebellious bone in his body. So, Tinashé shoved down her want for him to be a real brother and did what she pleased, ignoring the internalized hurt at the thought that Owen left for school simply because he didn't want to see her. It wasn't until he covered for her after a night of her almost getting date raped that she understood that it was more than that. When Shay realized that someone put a drug in her drink, in her dazed state she ended up texting Owen and he came and got her and covered to their parents. Upon his reminding her that she was being reckless and almost died, she lashed out - she snapped and told him that he never gave a damn about her and it was all about his father. To which Owen snapped back that she was family and he had cared. To say she was surprised is speaking lightly and it took perhaps a week or two for Shay to really piece it together. When she did, she was definitely happier than she let on and while she didn't stop parting and having fun, it is noticeable that she hasn't been completely smashed on most nights and that she continued with her education, not just to appease her mother, but because Owen had seen potential in her. She's still reckless, he's still uptight, and they're real siblings now and she has nothing but love for him. Which is why she is going to be keeping her eye on Ariana during the summer.

Alexandra Collins
"Ahh, Lex? Yeah, we didn't exactly start off so great to be honest."
Tinashé's initial impression of Alexandra was definitely not a good one. All she first encountered from Lexi were slammed doors followed by indignant cries, Kris' constant presence despite never really being invited into the new Collins home, and outgrageous fits that put even Tinashé in a bad mood for some time. She had literally been close to tearing Lexi a new one, not that her younger sister knows it. Alexandra had made it clear that Tinashé and her mother weren't welcomed and while Tinashé understood the reluctance to accept Aimee, she never truly understood the depth of Lexi's anger towards her and refused to mull it over. She was experiencing her own hurt by someone Lexi looked up to and by her parents' divorce, so she was more than willing to not acknowledge her step-sister's existence which is becoming one of Tinashé's biggest regrets. While Shay and Lexi are much closer now and do a few things together like visiting amusement parks, partying, drinking, visiting spas and shopping, she acknowledges that she wasn't the greatest of role models and might have influenced Alexandra's actions and downward spiral. She doesn't want to be a killjoy and probably never will be, but she is concerned about Alexandra and doesn't want her to do half of the things Tinashé has.

Colette Rockefeller
"Funny you should ask about this one..."
Like with Chris, Shay's relationship with Colette is definitely an unlikely one. At least, at the time of it's development, it had seemed unlikely and too good to be true. Where Ariana was a shadow that suffocated Tinashé in every corner that she turned, Colette was the breath of fresh air she couldn't help but grasp onto the second they became friends. Since then, and even after Shay left Buckley, the two remained each other's solace. At this point, if you just asked Tinashé, she would tell you that without a doubt, Colette is her best friend. They understand one another's flaws and work around it. And it's quite hilarious whenever they are together because their banter is always so playful, it can almost resemble that sisterly bond most girls look for. While their careers definitely keep them on separate sides of the country, if Colette needed her, Shay would be on the first flight to New York without a moment's hesitation. It still surprises her that she could love someone so much when they are related to the spawn of the devil, but Shay tries not to think about Ariana's existence when it comes to her friendship with Colette. She was more than ecstatic when Colette came and visited her and the crew in Paris during the tour.

Rose Kensington
"She's so sweet and precious and I'm not even joking - if ANYONE breaks her heart or makes her cry, I will side-swipe and roundhouse your ass into next week and back again."
If you asked anyone and checked both of their IDs, you would see that Rose is very much the older of the two. In fact, Tinashé is still sometimes looked at as younger than her actual age, which is annoying and besides the point. The point of the matter is that while Shay is the obvious younger one, that doesn't negate the fact that she is incredibly protective of Rose and is literally always watching out for her. Back at Buckley, Tinashé had three very important people - Rose, Chis, and Colette with Rose being her most influential and treasured at the time because while the two Rockefeller siblings offered friendship, Rose gave Shay comfort. And she needed that the most, especially considering the fact that her mother made her pain seem so damn insignificant compared to her own affair and the falling out of the Stunners. In turn, that love and support over the years warranted an unshakeable loyalty for Rose. There is a profound balance in this relationship, one that allows the both of them to gain from their friendship. Shay has someone who reminds her to stay grounded and keeps her from being burned out beneath the Hollywood lights. She gives Shay advice about life and is one of her most avid supporters, warranting a less abrasive and smart-mouthed Shay, but a bit of the sweetheart who's pretty much a pushover where Rose is concerned. Rose gets a friend who will always look out for her and also remind her to live while she's young. Shay may be small, but if anyone messes with Rose, a broken nose will be the least of their problems.

Carson Koch
"Everyone knows that I love CJ...wait, I-I-I mean, not love-love - nope, this is stupid. We're friends and that's the end of it."
It was hard not to like a guy like Carson and well, despite how tough Tinashé lives to believe she is, he wormed his way into her heart without trying. He was just really a nice guy and his level of fun was definitely near the same level as hers and Chris, so it was easy considering him one of her closest friends. What wasn't easy was realizing that a part of her definitely wanted to be more than friends. In fact, it terrified the hell out of her and when it started to sink in that it was a possibility, Tinashé was quick to reconsider touring with Iggy at an earlier date than she intended despite saying that she didn't want to do it at all. And EVERYONE knows how much Tinashé doesn't really think much of a rapper. It was harsh and she still face-timed, snap-chatted with, and called and text Carson as much as she could during her tour (which was a lot more than she is willing to admit), but coming back to Beverly Hills and facing that kind of reality is daunting and still freaks her out. It has been easy for her to admit that she is good at sex and that that is what she typically strives for. She hasn't had a serious relationship in a while nad again, Carson is one of her closest friends and she needs him, whether or not she is ready to admit that she needs anyone. So, it's a bit complicated, not that she knows if he knows it is complicated. Or that he slept with Lexi, but that's probably gonna be a discussion later.

Chris Rockefeller
"This one right here? This is one of my best friends in the entire world!"
The last name and the connection to Ariana made Tinashé impossibly wary about befriending Chris. She was very adamant about refusing to even acknowledge his existence for fear of Ariana. However, when he seemed to express no concern over his sister and was well, himself, Tinashé was immediately pulled into a friendship of sorts. Granted, she would later leave and they would lose a bit of contact despite having one another's numbers. However, a surprise encounter at a party with a new and improved (and somewhat broken) Tinashé and the two became as thick as thieves. Literally, he's her right hand and wingman. Whenever you saw a tabloid with Tinashé at a party, nine times out of ten, she was with Chris and the two were being foolish. She's not into coke and other drugs like him, but whenever they're together warrants one hell of a time and he's definitely one of the most trusted people in her world. Due to his not doing anything and her wanting company, Chris was with Tinashé during her tour with Iggy Azalea and Nick Jonas. It had been a blast touring Europe again, this time with someone she loved, and she found herself having to either drag his ass out of too many clubs or kick some floozy out of their tour bus. It was fun and she's glad to be back in Beverly Hills with him by her side.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:35 am

Aiden Chang
"He's always treated me nicely, so I don't have a reason to treat him any differently."
Aiden's gentle nature is comforting compared to a lot of the egos that come with the acting business. They get along well and she thinks of him as a good friend, especially due to their shared career choice. She wishes that he would stick up for himself more but Jamie doesn't really see that as her problem. To each their own.

Alexandra Collins
""
Jamie wishes that her problems with Alexandra ended at their lack of shared interests. That's definitely a big part of it, but there's something about Alexa's attitude that rubs her the wrong way entirely. Does she think that she's better than her because she drinks? Because she does coke with her own mother? Or because she spent a few months in rehab and will probably never get a college degree or real career? Jamie finds her to be completely overrated and is part of the group of people just waiting for her to kill someone in a DUI or be arrested for something major.

Ariana Rockefeller
""
For the most part, Jamie doesn't get along with Ariana. She can't stand the nasty remarks that the older girl makes about her lack of interest in courting and is generally turned off by how catty she can be. However, it's hard not to respect the intelligence and quick-witted comebacks that Ariana is a pro at dishing out. That's just about where the respect ends, though.

Carson Koch
""
Neutral

Chris Rockefeller
""
Frenemy

Colette Rockefeller
""

Oliver McKagan
"Okay, I do not have a crush on Oliver. We're just best friends, that's all."
Oliver and Jamie clicked instantly when he moved into town. They were both sort of outcasted by the popular kids at school and found solace in embracing their differences together. Although she graduated a year earlier than him, she went to his prom with him last year and they kissed on the way home. It was just a quick thing and probably awkward on both parts, but Jamie is convinced that she felt that 'spark' that girls dream of. Oliver is her best friend though, and for reasons unbeknownst to her, is obsessed with Alexa, so she's suppressed all of those feelings she has for him.

Owen Collins
""
Good friend

Rose Kensington
""
Sister

Tinashé Kachingwe
""
Friend

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!