Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Morningside Research Facility

a part of “Morningside Research Facility”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Welcome to Paragon Inc.'s Morningside Bioweapon Research Facility, all visitors please report to reception and avoid any seeping air vents.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Morningside Research Facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Morningside Research Facility"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Morningside Research Facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:29 pm

is this celebrity face claim? IF so I would love to join just my type of rp
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Do our characters have to look human or have a human form?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Hello hello!

Will definitely be making a character. Not entirely sure what type yet though.
No.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:39 am

Hey there! I absolutely adore the idea. I'll be making a member of the staff -- he'll be some sort of genetic engineer or maybe a psychologist of sorts. Or perhaps both. Who knows?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 am

Welcome aboard, all of you!

Feel free to go ahead with character apps, just let me know if you have any questions. =)

Also, subjects don't have to appear human, but I'd rather not anything that's an animal, if you see what I mean. No wolves wandering about.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:04 pm

Quick question -- what might working at Morningside be like for staff? Would they live in the research facility, or would they be able to maintain some sort of life outside of work?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Staff would be able to have a life outside of work if they wanted to. For the most part it is a regular job. Just a potentially hazardous one.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:08 pm

I should have a character in by this evening, I'm still working out the concept and going through picture. X3

-edit-
So I submited my character a bit unfinished, my computer has a bad habit of blue screening in the most inconvenent of times. Tell me what you think of her when you get the chance.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthaNielsen on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Will definitely be joining, just gotta work on the picture!

AthaNielsen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 am

I am thinking of joining, all I have to decide is wether to be a experiment or staff. I'll try my best if I do get in.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 am

Please ignore. I do apologize for the inconvenience. ^^;;
Last edited by CommonSoul on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Finally got off my ass and created a character. Yays.

Will also be creaing two more at some point; a guard and a scientist.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Finally finished my staff member. I'll probably make an experiment over the course of the next few days.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShadow on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:53 am

7 subjects to 4 staff members. I like those odds

TheShadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am

Hi there! Is it too late to make a member of staff? :)

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Not too late at all, go ahead!

Thank you everyone so far for getting your sheets up, I've enjoyed reading them. I'll be kicking off the posting this weekend. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:18 am

TheShadow wrote:7 subjects to 4 staff members. I like those odds

Except two of those four are badass Security Captains.

Still not sure though.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

omgOSH THANK YOU!!!! AKSGGNO;GJBFESFSNBSBBSDF

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 am

I was writing a post and then my phone went "trololol" and I lost it all :(

Will post when I get home from work and I have a computer that doesn't murder innocent posts.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!