Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Limerance

Plot Discussion

a part of “Limerance”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

1x1 with Himekura

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Limerance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Per your request, here is the plot discussion. I had a few ideas, but I would like to hear all of yours and what you hope to see in this RP before I share mine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:18 pm

Awesome. *high fives*

I would like to see more of focus on this be character driven. As well as working with their back grounds to continue structuring who they are and their reactions to their newest addition to their household. Each character should have their own Arc.

Also build upon the world outside their home. What do the beings that work with their parents say or opinion on the integration of humans into their life for the first time? I imagine there will be many opposed to the idea.

My character in particular is still unable to let go of the ties he had before he was fostered and would seek contact with all lines his father had left behind. Seeking the help of an old friend to investigate what will reveal secrets that would irrevocably alter his view on everything he thought he knew. It's a general idea I still have to flesh it out.
Last edited by noctemys on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:47 pm

So, my character was brought into the family as well, just in a different way, way before Zero was. IF that's alright of course and if I overstep tell me and I'll shut up. But! Here's my thought for Fuko~ She's very messed up after all.

ALRIGHT! So, I want her to have an identical twin sister, however this sister is long dead now, her sister's name was Abiri. Her and Abiri as toddlers were abandoned by a being with immense evil powers, as they were her daughters. Abiri was always very brave and outgoing where Fuko was shy and kind, kept to herself. They stole from people and made a living this way until the parents of the others found them and adopted them. They were there before the other children as Fuko's age is unknown~ But they were brought in by the Atarashi's before the other kids were born and such. They were practically wild animals, stealing, refusing to trust, being closed off and such. Until the mother eventually won Fuko over, calling her Kin-Kin and making her special, Abiri wasn't so loving of it. Then however one day Abiri fell very, very ill. Fuko didn't leave her side, until Abiri died. This threw Fuko into a mess of emotional turmoil as Abiri was the only one close to Fuko. Then the mother became pregnant and Fuko refused to leave the west wing of the house for years. When she finally did it was as if she was a new member of the family to the other children and they just accepted her as the little sister. To this she accepted and played along with happily.

Her split personality is her trying to live out two lives. Both as herself and as Abiri....

~IF THIS IS TOO MUCH TELL ME! Still working out kinks but yeah~

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:59 pm

It's a bit much, but it is interesting. I think once you fix the kinks it will be better.

For example, Dr. Atarashi, is exactly that, a doctor. Even though he specializes in human care, their bodies aren't all that different and so I'm sure he could have found a cure for whatever Abiri was ailing from.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:55 pm

I'm not too certain about what I want Thanyos to go through, but I do know that I want one of his pranks to go seriously wrong and injure or otherwise traumatize someone. Force him to grow up, if that makes any sense. Also I am tempted for him to start developing feelings for his human, but I haven't quite decided on that yet. It would be interesting to explore the concept of being-human relationships though, seeing as humans are mostly viewed as lesser.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Since we're all doing this, I guess I should add some stuff. Pretty much all the ideas I've seen so far are really good! To be honest, I'm pretty open for anything having to do with Sara. She's had some stuff in her past but at the moment the only issue she might have is getting hypothermia through her love of snow or trying to swim in ice-cold water, something simple like that.

I'm hoping for the same type of relationship attachment as vengefuljustice does, but since Sara and Zero are both really introverted people it would probably take a lot of time and effort.

Feel free to include her in pretty much anything, bad or good. No need to run it by me or anything.
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 pm

I think I can see Thanyos playing a prank on Sara involving the cold and she ends up enjoying it and he's really confused because most people hate the cold. That might be a bit entertaining. I mean, Thanyos just gets along with most everyone so it's not impossible that he might be friends with her. Also, it could be interesting if he accidentally gives her hypothermia or something and Zero gets upset with him. (Possibly his prank gone wrong?) But just a thought.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Oh! Does it mean I get to post ideas about his history too?
So I was toying with the idea that Kiku used to be quite the adventurous child that spent time mapping out places in his head when he wasn't playing with his siblings. And one day he just chanced on a tunnel that humans lived in. Of course, the people were afraid and tried to get rid of him so he wouldn't leak the information, but he was young and simply did not understand. He thought they were playing with him instead of trying to kill him, so he decided to 'play' as well. That is arguably the wake of his sadistic personality, and though he knew there must be something wrong about it from the fear in the eyes of the humans, he didn't think much about it due to the trouble he faces in recognising emotions. He got a talking to by Dr Atarashi after he returned home covered in blood, but seeing Fuko act as such doesn't help him realise completely about the error of his ways, so part of his personality retains until this day.

I guess thats how it goes? Tell me if something is wrong.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:20 am

@ Vengeful: I was just thinking, if Thanyos starts to develop emotions for Rosa then he could play a prank on her that ties into her fears. A prank that involved Rosa being surrounded by completely darkness it would really get to her. Probably one of the only times you would ever see her cry. For Rosa my major plot around her is her views on Beings. The more time she spends with Thanyos she could very well develop feelings for him. But that all depends if you want to go that way or not.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:43 am

@Avalon: Yeah, knowing Thanyos he'd probably not know how to actually display that he likes someone so he'd just prank them. If you're ok with them maybe growing close to one another I'd be cool with that. Just my thought. Like I said, I'm pretty open for Thanyos in this RP.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:06 pm

@VengefulJustice8012 If pranking is how Thanyos shows affection then it wouldn't bother Zero too much. He'd be pissed if it got her hypothermia or it worsens to pneumonia and would most likely tell the guy to ease off on her and take it easy. If it does keep up though then they'd have a problem lol.

@Reidy-Reid I agree the attachments between the beings and their supposed pets would make an intriguing story. Each of the beings through time will come to learn that the humans are more than what they'd been first labeled as. Especially for Zero who needs that person in his life he can depend on when he initially puts himself in a position where he believes he can't "show" vulnerability or speak up when he's feeling down. He sees himself as the rock, the one that keeps everyone else going strong. Sara could really show him the other side of the world, how she sees it, experiences it and help him "grow" and he could also support her and ease her outta the shell of silence she's built around herself. Show her that along side him she is truly free to be whoever she wants to be. I think all siblings could benefit from the new humans in their lives and teach each other truth about what it means to be who they are. Not all beings are cruel or heartless monsters. Anyone else agrees?

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:22 pm

I think that's a great idea Himekura

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:28 pm

@The_Queen Thanks. We haven't even started and I already love this Thread~

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 pm

@Himekura: Yeah I think that'll be pretty great. I mean, the siblings are going to have to mature from having someone else in their lives and it'll be interesting to see how it goes. As for Thanyos and his pranks, I wouldn't say it's so much how he shows affection though. He just does that to everyone so honestly I wouldn't take it too seriously. He does put more effort into pranking people who he cares about though. So the more complicated pranks could be a good indicator of how he feels.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:26 pm

@VengefulJustice8012 TYes the humans being introduced to them should have a major impact on their lives as a unit. I find his habit an interesting character trait, pulling pranks just got a deeper meaning for him.

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:21 am

@GM I don't know what happened but I feel like the scene I'd written for Zero back when he was trying to save Rosa got either lampshaded or ignored. With Doll's opening entirely skipping the event. It disrupts the flow and disjoints the order of events can you please re-work your thread post otherwise I may have to provide unneeded exposition on whatever happens afterward. It's like groping in the dark when you have a secondary character that is involved in a specific scene and no way of knowing how to work the result if there isn't feedback so I'd also need Rosa's Mun to write what Rosa does if she could react to what's going on and the follow up of their assualts and how that's handled. If it's not too much to ask, thank you. ^^

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 pm

thinking something should happen around Doc's end, like when we end this scene with Zero and Loretta, we could switch to Doc's scene and whatever other beings are around that are acquainted with Doc etc.

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 am

I think i have an idea on how Zero's story will end...

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!